Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1027806 times)

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #14150 on: August 04, 2020, 10:37:21 AM »
Look how much his staff has to dumb things down for him. This is the "explain it to me like I'm five" graph. Way more sad than LOL but still LOL.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14151 on: August 04, 2020, 10:58:11 AM »
Don Trump is so dumb that Democrats are absolutely terrified to see Joe Biden  debate him. 

Now unilaterally declaring that debates are outdated and unnecessary.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 11:01:28 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14152 on: August 04, 2020, 10:59:00 AM »
Don Trump is so dumb that Democrats are absolutely terrified to see Joe Biden debate debate him. 

What in the world?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14153 on: August 04, 2020, 11:01:58 AM »
Bucket, Joe Biden thanks you for visiting GoPowercat.com

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #14154 on: August 04, 2020, 11:03:56 AM »
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14155 on: August 04, 2020, 11:09:51 AM »
this is why dax ran away from the board.  He looks like a huge moron by association

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #14156 on: August 04, 2020, 11:16:32 AM »
He did the "Russia Russia Russia" thing about 17 minutes in!

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14157 on: August 04, 2020, 11:17:24 AM »

That's pretty common for the extra stupid maga.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #14158 on: August 04, 2020, 11:25:13 AM »

That's pretty common for the extra stupid maga.

I am extremely sheltered as I've now only seen it from dax on gE and by trump in this interview.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14159 on: August 04, 2020, 11:29:14 AM »
Don Trump is so dumb that Democrats are absolutely terrified to see Joe Biden  debate him. 

I think we can all agree all sides will be embrassed by these debates.  What will Trump do when he can't loom over a female on stage like a frankenstein?  That was like 80% of his debate tactic last time around.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14160 on: August 04, 2020, 11:33:01 AM »
I definitely want to see both of these downgrades debate each other, if just for the theatre

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14161 on: August 04, 2020, 11:34:58 AM »
Imagine being part of a political movement that's absolutely terrified about the prospect of their presidential nominee debating a dummy like Don Trump.

I mean  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14162 on: August 04, 2020, 11:40:40 AM »
Imagine being part of a political movement that's absolutely terrified about the prospect of their presidential nominee debating a dummy like Don Trump.

I like how you can turn a huge negative like trump being ravaged by severe moron brain into a positive.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14163 on: August 04, 2020, 11:49:29 AM »

Nobody is terrified Dax.  Nobody.  But imagine not being embrassed for voting dummy like Don Trump after watching that HBO interview much much 4 years of complete incompetence that has delivered zero things  you wanted out of him. 

Imagine.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14164 on: August 04, 2020, 11:56:08 AM »
Terrified by an op ed written in the NYT? I am not
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14165 on: August 04, 2020, 11:56:43 AM »

Nobody is terrified Dax.  Nobody.  But imagine not being embrassed for voting dummy like Don Trump after watching that HBO interview much much 4 years of complete incompetence that has delivered zero things  you wanted out of him. 

Imagine.

Imagine.

Phil, you've got hardcore Dem operatives all over the news talking about how debates are no longer necessary and one openly begging Joe Biden to not debate Trump.

Joe Biden has been in Washington for nearly 50 years and the only thing he's delivered is incarcerated people of color, forever segregation and war.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14166 on: August 04, 2020, 12:00:37 PM »
Double quoting, losing touch there old man

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14167 on: August 04, 2020, 12:02:37 PM »

Imagine.

To be fair, Trump has delivered on about 120 miles of border wall for people like Dax.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14168 on: August 04, 2020, 12:05:59 PM »
Is it dumb to suggest getting rid of the debates? Sure, but like, I am not scared, not should anyone, the "debates" are not going to change people's minds at this point, unless it's utterly catastrophic for either candidate, which is equally permissible IMO, so WGAF. We live in a world that is unquestionably worse off that 4 years ago, that's all you gotta say.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14169 on: August 04, 2020, 12:13:46 PM »
They should absolutely debate.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14170 on: August 04, 2020, 12:14:03 PM »

Phil, you've got hardcore Dem operatives all over the news talking about how debates are no longer necessary and one openly begging Joe Biden to not debate Trump.

Joe Biden has been in Washington for nearly 50 years and the only thing he's delivered is incarcerated people of color, forever segregation and war.

If you say so.  I don't watch 24x7 news to know this.  Maybe you shouldn't either?  Just look around.  the US is in a really bad place right now after 4 years of Trump and his swamp bumping around.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #14171 on: August 04, 2020, 12:24:47 PM »
Double quoting, losing touch there old man

His condition is getting worse  :frown:
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14172 on: August 04, 2020, 12:37:34 PM »

If you say so.  I don't watch 24x7 news to know this.  Maybe you shouldn't either?  Just look around.  the US is in a really bad place right now after 4 years of Trump and his swamp bumping around.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Phil pre Pandemic you were living at the very tippy tippy top of the hierarchy of 1st world problems.   Also note the vast majority of the civil unrest has originated out of decades long LibBot Nation strongholds (on purpose). 

You're literally talking about buying a new condo in downtown KC and how red hot the real estate market in KC is, and yet you're on here spewing bullshit about what a bad place the U.S. is in right now . . . while multiple EU countries are over in Brussels pounding their tin cans on the rails demanding an EU bailout etc. etc.   I mean straight up  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: at you

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14173 on: August 04, 2020, 01:06:40 PM »

Phil pre Pandemic you were living at the very tippy tippy top of the hierarchy of 1st world problems.   Also note the vast majority of the civil unrest has originated out of decades long LibBot Nation strongholds (on purpose). 

You're literally talking about buying a new condo in downtown KC and how red hot the real estate market in KC is, and yet you're on here spewing bullshit about what a bad place the U.S. is in right now . . . while multiple EU countries are over in Brussels pounding their tin cans on the rails demanding an EU bailout etc. etc.   I mean straight up  at you
Amazingly I can look at our country beyond what is happening just to me but I appreciate you keeping notes on what I post for later doxing.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14174 on: August 04, 2020, 01:44:44 PM »

Phil pre Pandemic you were living at the very tippy tippy top of the hierarchy of 1st world problems.   Also note the vast majority of the civil unrest has originated out of decades long LibBot Nation strongholds (on purpose). 

You're literally talking about buying a new condo in downtown KC and how red hot the real estate market in KC is, and yet you're on here spewing bullshit about what a bad place the U.S. is in right now . . . while multiple EU countries are over in Brussels pounding their tin cans on the rails demanding an EU bailout etc. etc.   I mean straight up  at you
Amazingly I can look at our country beyond what is happening just to me but I appreciate you keeping notes on what I post for later doxing.

Phil, say friend, The entire world is in the midst of economic slow down and other forms of upheaval.   It's just super weird that the vast majority of the upheaval in the United States is in decades long LibBot strongholds, with one of the most cracker town cities in the United States leading the way.   White middle class and upper middle class kids are apparently really mad at the "The Man" so they burn, riot and loot before heading back for some X-Box/PS time.    I guess all the wrongs being committed by local officials in long term Dem strongholds (as usual) has to be blamed on OrangeMan.

Better get the bad news machine cranked up another notch, U.S. manufacturing output rose again in July and beat expectations.   Turn up the RONA!!