Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1043814 times)

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #14175 on: August 04, 2020, 02:23:59 PM »
do you have the link to the complete interview?

That is hard to watch.

Imagine bitching about John Lewis not attending your inauguration and refusing to offer praise right after offering a sex trafficking child rapist well wishes.

Yeesh

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14176 on: August 04, 2020, 11:21:05 PM »
The pile of crap/rocks that Joe Biden, Susan Rice, Mitt Romney, John Brennan, Liz Cheney etc. etc. want to keep sending American's to die over . . .

https://twitter.com/Ruptly/status/1290316497173315590?s=20

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #14177 on: August 05, 2020, 08:25:26 AM »
Jesus Christ

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1290967953542909952

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14178 on: August 05, 2020, 08:38:01 AM »
Philly TV station ran a test of 100 mail in ballot sized envelopes mailed from various parts of Philly.  About a 6% failure rate, and an incident that required speaking to USPS branch management because they “misplaced” a big stack in the post office that they had to hunt down and finally found the bundle after an hour or so.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14179 on: August 05, 2020, 08:39:59 AM »
oh crap they are really going to try this strategy.  how delightful

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14180 on: August 05, 2020, 08:43:36 AM »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

From a member of a party that has challenged Pub presidential election wins in court, or been rocked brained useful idiots helping Vlad Putin run the biggest political delegitimization campaign in world history.

But now they'll put their full faith and trust in the USPS  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14181 on: August 05, 2020, 08:52:09 AM »

From a member of a party that has challenged Pub presidential election wins in court, or been rocked brained useful idiots helping Vlad Putin run the biggest political delegitimization campaign in world history.

registered republican entire life, gramps.  You and your fellow super dumb olds have messed up our party though.  Go to the home and let people vastly smarter than you get it back.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14182 on: August 05, 2020, 08:56:39 AM »

registered republican entire life, gramps.  You and your fellow super dumb olds have messed up our party though.  Go to the home and let people vastly smarter than you get it back.

12  :curse: / 10  :curse:

The whole lets have millions of mail in votes deal because it works sort of okay on a much smaller scale narrative is absolutely  :lol: :lol:

Also, I haven't messed up anything, Dug.   Go talk to the Pubs who voted for people like Brownback before you start looking my direction.

I'll put you down for the Liz Cheney wing of the party.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14183 on: August 05, 2020, 09:01:03 AM »
Philly TV station ran a test of 100 mail in ballot sized envelopes mailed from various parts of Philly.  About a 6% failure rate, and an incident that required speaking to USPS branch management because they “misplaced” a big stack in the post office that they had to hunt down and finally found the bundle after an hour or so.

dax you have a new talking point to work with, congrats!!  Trashing Hillary or whatever has to get old eventually.  I'm sure Led Zeppelin got sick of playing Stairway after a while so this is like a breath of fresh air.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #14184 on: August 05, 2020, 09:01:54 AM »
The pile of crap/rocks that Joe Biden, Susan Rice, Mitt Romney, John Brennan, Liz Cheney etc. etc. want to keep sending American's to die over . . .

https://twitter.com/Ruptly/status/1290316497173315590?s=20

Fake News

Trump just told me that ISIS was 100% defeated.

Not 99%

100%

He was adamant about this point.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14185 on: August 05, 2020, 09:04:47 AM »

The whole lets have millions of mail in votes deal because it works sort of okay on a much smaller scale narrative is absolutely  :lol: :lol:

Also, I haven't messed up anything, Dug.   Go talk to the Pubs who voted for people like Brownback before you start looking my direction.

I won't specifically blame you I guess but I will blame your fellow old men who are really dumb but think they are smart. 

Your fear of brown people and an inability to get over "but her emails!" screwed us up and put a single term, barely functioning, morbidly obese grifter in office.  He is going to lose and put a fellow old moron in office and then MY party's weirdo branch will cry like small children about mail in ballots.

It's pathetic.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14186 on: August 05, 2020, 09:15:33 AM »

I won't specifically blame you I guess but I will blame your fellow old men who are really dumb but think they are smart. 

Your fear of brown people and an inability to get over "but her emails!" screwed us up and put a single term, barely functioning, morbidly obese grifter in office.  He is going to lose and put a fellow old moron in office and then MY party's weirdo branch will cry like small children about mail in ballots.

It's pathetic.

First of all, her emails  :lol:.   The one's on the illegal server likely contain a substantial amount of U.S. gov't business and likely contain a substantial amount of evidence about the who-why-what's behind things like the disastrous overthrow of the Libyan government and the fact the U.S. was putting a lot of dangerous weapons into the hands of very dangerous people, among many many things.    The fact that idiots like you don't think that's a big deal is extremely telling.

There's a reason why Hillary et. al. has fought the email exposure process as hard as they have, and it's not because those emails were full of wedding plans and yoga class schedules.   

In regards to her DNC emails that were ex filtrated out of the DNC by an internal source.   Just a simple read through a few pages exposes anyone who bothers to read to the fact that Hillary Clinton is a total lunatic who was absolutely resolved to ensure that among other things, that the United States was engaged in perpetual war across the globe.   Literally a modern day Democratic incarnation of Dr. Stangelove and Dick Cheney.     Once again, the fact that people like you think it was no big deal is extremely telling.   

Mail-in ballots are going to be a complete clusterfuck and you know it.   You might as well just go and tell about 4% to 6% plus of the voters that their vote doesn't matter because the USPS is probably going to misplace their ballot. 

In regards to illegals, your party (you're not, nor never will be a Republican, Lick) railed on illegals repeatedly.   The current DNC senior leadership was quite literally the leading sayers of, "you can't just jump over a river . . ." back during the Obama administration.    They didn't give a eff and don't give a eff about illegal immigrants besides hoping they can add millions to the DNC voter rolls.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14187 on: August 05, 2020, 09:24:59 AM »

It's pathetic.

First of all, her emails  :lol:.   The one's on the illegal server likely contain a substantial amount of U.S. gov't business and likely contain a substantial amount of evidence about the who-why-what's behind things like the disastrous overthrow of the Libyan government and the fact the U.S. was putting a lot of dangerous weapons into the hands of very dangerous people, among many many things.    The fact that idiots like you don't think that's a big deal is extremely telling.

There's a reason why Hillary et. al. has fought the email exposure process as hard as they have, and it's not because those emails were full of wedding plans and yoga class schedules.   

In regards to her DNC emails that were ex filtrated out of the DNC by an internal source.   Just a simple read through a few pages exposes anyone who bothers to read to the fact that Hillary Clinton is a total lunatic who was absolutely resolved to ensure that among other things, that the United States was engaged in perpetual war across the globe.   Literally a modern day Democratic incarnation of Dr. Stangelove and Dick Cheney.     Once again, the fact that people like you think it was no big deal is extremely telling.   

Mail-in ballots are going to be a complete clusterfuck and you know it.   You might as well just go and tell about 4% to 6% plus of the voters that their vote doesn't matter because the USPS is probably going to misplace their ballot. 

In regards to illegals, your party (you're not, nor never will be a Republican, Lick) railed on illegals repeatedly.   The current DNC senior leadership was quite literally the leading sayers of, "you can't just jump over a river . . ." back during the Obama administration.    They didn't give a eff and don't give a eff about illegal immigrants besides hoping they can add millions to the DNC voter rolls.

Your brain is mush and literally everyone you know laughs at you behind your back.  I am sorry.  I know all of us will someday become old morons but most of us will attempt to retain our dignity.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14188 on: August 05, 2020, 09:29:39 AM »
Once again Slow Dug thinks this blog is the real world.

Sad and frankly, pathetic.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14189 on: August 05, 2020, 09:34:00 AM »

If it were real world the DMV would have taken your license and you'd be in a home.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14190 on: August 05, 2020, 09:35:03 AM »

If it were real world the DMV would have taken your license and you'd be in a home.

It's a Beirut sized explosion of rage tapouts this morning.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #14191 on: August 05, 2020, 10:04:33 AM »

It's pathetic.

:confused:

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14192 on: August 05, 2020, 10:12:42 AM »

It's pathetic.

:confused:

dementia

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14193 on: August 05, 2020, 10:15:57 AM »
Lick, I'll mark you down on the resident fake centrist list.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14194 on: August 05, 2020, 10:17:34 AM »
dang Lick, George Burns just burned your ass

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14195 on: August 05, 2020, 10:20:58 AM »
Enraged SlowDug Readings:  13  :curse: / 10  :curse:

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #14196 on: August 05, 2020, 10:24:43 AM »

Ok

simply trying to figure out why you got my name in your mouth

Option A: you are rock brained

Option B: rent free residence in yo dome

Sad and frankly, pathetic

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14197 on: August 05, 2020, 10:26:24 AM »

Ok

senior moment qualify as option A?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14198 on: August 05, 2020, 10:29:33 AM »

Ok

You, slow dug, and coronadramaqueen Phil are indistinguishable.

BTW, it was Obama who told us AQ and ISIS was being rolled back.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #14199 on: August 05, 2020, 10:32:45 AM »
Option A then.

Trump just declared them 100% defeated in the Axios interview.