Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1049550 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #13875 on: July 22, 2020, 04:15:43 PM »
none of them know how to exercise

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13876 on: July 22, 2020, 05:29:36 PM »
So basically the rollout to coccuoy cities who didn't ask for federal goons' help is to try and run on being law and order dude? Do I have that right?

Like a hail Mary but Alex Smith throwing it?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 05:50:05 PM by Phil Titola »

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13877 on: July 22, 2020, 05:48:40 PM »
are we winning yet? asking for a country
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13879 on: July 22, 2020, 06:06:58 PM »
Dax, what do you think “incel” means?

It started as a synonym for maga.  I used it to mock him and kaz/book.  He has co-opted it because it was brutally effective at pointing out girls don't like maga weirdos.

Meanwhile the  resident Midwest Dad Bod types are witnessing their little middle and upper middle class pasty white YLF heroes in Portland roll out their mommies to protest on their behalf (in between rolling burning dumpsters into minority owned businesses)

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13880 on: July 22, 2020, 06:24:12 PM »

It started as a synonym for maga.  I used it to mock him and kaz/book.  He has co-opted it because it was brutally effective at pointing out girls don't like maga weirdos.

Meanwhile the  resident Midwest Dad Bod types are witnessing their little middle and upper middle class pasty white YLF heroes in Portland roll out their mommies to protest on their behalf (in between rolling burning dumpsters into minority owned businesses)

Dax as he types this out

A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13882 on: July 22, 2020, 06:37:22 PM »

Dax as he types this out

Oh hey, you tried hard candyman.

But I'm not cheering on the little white dudes who send their mommy out to protect them.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #13883 on: July 22, 2020, 06:40:20 PM »

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13884 on: July 22, 2020, 06:44:02 PM »
I'm not a pit veteran but there was one thing I didn't think dax would defend is federal cops crashing into cities uninvited. Trump really has dax around his finger, it's cute.

And they are already lying about their numbers in KC and having to clarify after Barr announces 200 arrests in KC. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13885 on: July 22, 2020, 06:46:03 PM »

Involuntary celebates . . . I guess you haven't taken a look at the YLF, the guys who send their mom's out to protect them.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13886 on: July 22, 2020, 06:48:09 PM »
I'm not a pit veteran but there was one thing I didn't think dax would defend is federal cops crashing into cities uninvited. Trump really has dax around his finger, it's cute.

And they are already lying about their numbers in KC and having to clarify after Barr announces 200 arrests in KC.

I'm defending what was just posted 5 minutes ago?

LOL, CoronaDramaBoy Phil, you acting like the Feds pick up the phone and call the local authorities every time they act is kind of hilarious. 

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13887 on: July 22, 2020, 06:57:02 PM »

LOL, CoronaDramaBoy Phil, you acting like the Feds pick up the phone and call the local authorities every time they act is kind of hilarious.
So you are against these actions?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #13888 on: July 22, 2020, 06:58:00 PM »

Involuntary celebates . . . I guess you haven't taken a look at the YLF, the guys who send their mom's out to protect them.

I have not. I did a google image search for portland protests and there are definitely people rough ridin' from those crowds.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #13889 on: July 22, 2020, 07:51:43 PM »
https://twitter.com/DevlinBarrett/status/1286080325286875144

It's amazing that dax still defaults to the trump admin is telling the truth and literally everyone else is lying. They only do this crap because simps like dax accept it.

https://twitter.com/matthewamiller/status/1286081312756031488
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #13890 on: July 22, 2020, 08:32:47 PM »
Jesus Christ

https://twitter.com/jasonscampbell/status/1286099107447296001

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13891 on: July 22, 2020, 08:33:55 PM »

I have not. I did a google image search for portland protests and there are definitely people rough ridin' from those crowds.
Oh okay NostraTrim

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Trump Presidency
« Reply #13892 on: July 22, 2020, 08:35:20 PM »
https://twitter.com/DevlinBarrett/status/1286080325286875144

It's amazing that dax still defaults to the trump admin is telling the truth and literally everyone else is lying. They only do this crap because simps like dax accept it.

https://twitter.com/matthewamiller/status/1286081312756031488
Well BidenBot.7, did you actually read the whole article?

But LOL on your demand for absolute specificity on every single word and statement.   I think about that knowing the nerfballs and pillowy soft landing that ChiCom Joe and his administration are going to get from your Twitter favorites. 

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13893 on: July 22, 2020, 08:41:25 PM »
dax, what's the red line you aren't crossing to defend trump? we've crossed so many where I'd have previously thought you'd throw in the towel and here we are. Would like to see them listed (without deflecting to binden/hillary/obama/whatever the boogey man of the day is).

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13894 on: July 22, 2020, 08:44:36 PM »

I’m against the Feds arresting criminals?  LOL, no.

So they’re not arresting criminals?  Are the alleged perps being denied due process? 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Trump Presidency
« Reply #13895 on: July 22, 2020, 08:47:08 PM »
dax, what's the red line you aren't crossing to defend trump? we've crossed so many where I'd have previously thought you'd throw in the towel and here we are. Would like to see them listed (without deflecting to binden/hillary/obama/whatever the boogey man of the day is).
LOL you’re literally melting down about the Feds arresting bad people. 

At the same time you’re so enraged that Hillary lost your movement literally dissects every utterance. 

If only you’d done the same in the previous 8 years as your guys bombed the world. And prosecuted two of the largest foreign policy failures in modern American history.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13896 on: July 22, 2020, 08:48:19 PM »

I’m against the Feds arresting criminals?  LOL, no.

So they’re not arresting criminals?  Are the alleged perps being denied due process?

They beat the crap out of a Navy veteran who was exercising his right to peacefully protest.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13897 on: July 22, 2020, 08:49:28 PM »

At the same time you’re so enraged that Hillary lost your movement literally dissects every utterance. 

If only you’d done the same in the previous 8 years as your guys bombed the world.

dax, where would you say I'm "literally melting down"?  this is all make believe that I hope you don't actually believe.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #13898 on: July 22, 2020, 08:57:57 PM »
You are melting down, so .....
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13899 on: July 22, 2020, 08:59:27 PM »

If only you’d done the same in the previous 8 years as your guys bombed the world.

dax, where would you say I'm "literally melting down"?  this is all make believe that I hope you don't actually believe.
Pfft, over the decades the Feds have operated countless operations with little to no coordination with the local authorities.   Now you have predominantly Dem mayors who IMO are purposely allowing their cities to burn and allowing Federal property to be damaged and your expectation is that Feds do nothing, clearly. 

Or, demanding that the local cops know every detail when in many cases it’s the local cops doing nothing. 

It’s simply fascinating.  Why is it almost always decades long Dem strongholds that are the epicenters for this?  It appears that Dems have done an absolute crap job for their constituency, when called out, they blame the Federal Government (Republicans only).