Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1049938 times)

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #13900 on: July 22, 2020, 09:00:17 PM »
It's pretty clear the old man is confused again.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #13901 on: July 22, 2020, 09:00:34 PM »
dax, what's the red line you aren't crossing to defend trump? we've crossed so many where I'd have previously thought you'd throw in the towel and here we are. Would like to see them listed (without deflecting to binden/hillary/obama/whatever the boogey man of the day is).
LOL you’re literally melting down about the Feds arresting bad people. 

At the same time you’re so enraged that Hillary lost your movement literally dissects every utterance. 

If only you’d done the same in the previous 8 years as your guys bombed the world. And prosecuted two of the largest foreign policy failures in modern American history.

sd's question would've been slightly harder than person/man/woman/camera/tv if it was on a cognitive test but still pretty easy to at least articulate some answer under the stated directions.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #13902 on: July 22, 2020, 09:03:02 PM »
I mean, he literally still thinks the feds are in kc to stop the constant rioting

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13903 on: July 22, 2020, 09:06:32 PM »
https://twitter.com/DevlinBarrett/status/1286080325286875144

It's amazing that dax still defaults to the trump admin is telling the truth and literally everyone else is lying. They only do this crap because simps like dax accept it.

https://twitter.com/matthewamiller/status/1286081312756031488
Well BidenBot.7, did you actually read the whole article?

But LOL on your demand for absolute specificity on every single word and statement.   I think about that knowing the nerfballs and pillowy soft landing that ChiCom Joe and his administration are going to get from your Twitter favorites.

"Attorney General Barr says feds arrested 200 people in Operation Legend in Kansas City"

Thie results from "Operation LeGend" is one.  To now retract and say the FBI and others have arrested 200 since last year.  JFC dax, THAT'S "absolute specificity"?

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13905 on: July 22, 2020, 09:10:57 PM »
dax, what's the red line you aren't crossing to defend trump? we've crossed so many where I'd have previously thought you'd throw in the towel and here we are. Would like to see them listed (without deflecting to binden/hillary/obama/whatever the boogey man of the day is).

At the same time you’re so enraged that Hillary lost your movement literally dissects every utterance. 

If only you’d done the same in the previous 8 years as your guys bombed the world.

dax, where would you say I'm "literally melting down"?  this is all make believe that I hope you don't actually believe.
Pfft, over the decades the Feds have operated countless operations with little to no coordination with the local authorities.   Now you have predominantly Dem mayors who IMO are purposely allowing their cities to burn and allowing Federal property to be damaged and your expectation is that Feds do nothing, clearly. 

Neither of these things is happening in KC.  the mayor doesn't want them here and we have no need for them.  Please leave.

It’s simply fascinating.  Why is it almost always decades long Dem strongholds that are the epicenters for this?  It appears that Dems have done an absolute crap job for their constituency, when called out, they blame the Federal Government (Republicans only).

You are wondreing why "this" Operation LeGend is happening in dem strongholds?  This attempt to grab some "law and order" voters?  You aren't really that dumb.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13906 on: July 22, 2020, 09:17:42 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13907 on: July 22, 2020, 09:18:56 PM »

If only you’d done the same in the previous 8 years as your guys bombed the world.

dax, where would you say I'm "literally melting down"?  this is all make believe that I hope you don't actually believe.
Pfft, over the decades the Feds have operated countless operations with little to no coordination with the local authorities.   Now you have predominantly Dem mayors who IMO are purposely allowing their cities to burn and allowing Federal property to be damaged and your expectation is that Feds do nothing, clearly. 

Neither of these things is happening in KC.  the mayor doesn't want them here and we have no need for them.  Please leave.

It’s simply fascinating.  Why is it almost always decades long Dem strongholds that are the epicenters for this?  It appears that Dems have done an absolute crap job for their constituency, when called out, they blame the Federal Government (Republicans only).

You are wondreing why "this" Operation LeGend is happening in dem strongholds?  This attempt to grab some "law and order" voters?  You aren't really that dumb.

So your assertion is that the Federal government is looking to arrest clearly innocent people who have committed no crimes?   

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13908 on: July 22, 2020, 09:23:33 PM »

If only you’d done the same in the previous 8 years as your guys bombed the world. And prosecuted two of the largest foreign policy failures in modern American history.

sd's question would've been slightly harder than person/man/woman/camera/tv if it was on a cognitive test but still pretty easy to at least articulate some answer under the stated directions.

Because you're all triggered and  :curse: about things the Federal government has done in various forms for decades.

The only difference now is that Trump is president.   

When you can demonstrate to me that innocent people are being arrested, charged and prosecuted on a broad scale then I will agree with you.   Oh, and law enforcement gets it wrong all the time in various instances and has forever, so individual situations need not apply.   

Again, if I'm reading the usual BidenBot enraged room correctly, that allegation is that the Feds are going after innocent people.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13909 on: July 22, 2020, 09:26:12 PM »
I mean, he literally still thinks the feds are in kc to stop the constant rioting

I was speaking in general terms, it's amazing how rough ridin' dumb you are.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13910 on: July 22, 2020, 09:26:46 PM »

Because you're all triggered and  :curse: about things the Federal government has done in various forms for decades.

When you can demonstrate to me that innocent people are being arrested, charged and prosecuted on a broad scale then I will agree with you.   Oh, and law enforcement gets it wrong all the time in various instances and has forever, so individual situations need not apply.   

Again, if I'm reading the usual BidenBot enraged room correctly, that allegation is that the Feds are going after innocent people.

Are you talking to me?

My post was about how sd asked you a simple question and even preemptively told you how to not incorrectly answer, and you failed miserably.  Then I compared that with the lol cognitive test question from a few posts above.

I haven't been debating whatever you're talking about with you.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13911 on: July 22, 2020, 09:28:28 PM »

Are you talking to me?

My post was about how sd asked you a simple question and even preemptively told you how to not incorrectly answer, and you failed miserably.  Then I compared that with the lol cognitive test question from a few posts above.

Well, you are the dude that wants to debate whether the dudes who on the streets hiding behind their mom's are getting laid.   So my bad for engaging.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13912 on: July 22, 2020, 09:30:26 PM »
So basically the rollout to coccuoy cities who didn't ask for federal goons' help is to try and run on being law and order dude? Do I have that right?

Like a hail Mary but Alex Smith throwing it?
You apparently forgot about this successful Alex Smith Hail Mary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13913 on: July 22, 2020, 09:34:00 PM »

Are you talking to me?

Well, you are the dude that wants to debate whether the dudes who on the streets hiding behind their mom's are getting laid.   So my bad for engaging.

No debate there either, just my curiosity at what causes you to post the words you post.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13914 on: July 22, 2020, 09:34:15 PM »
Damn fine efficiency to be able to send 100 to 200 guys have them occupy an entire city of 400k to 500k people (in a metro area of 2 million).   That's some serious law enforcement prowess right there.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #13915 on: July 22, 2020, 09:34:56 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13916 on: July 22, 2020, 09:36:07 PM »
Really bad self own . . . it's clearly a picture of America when Hillary Clinton losses an election.

If Joe losses, it'll just be worse.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #13917 on: July 22, 2020, 09:36:24 PM »
So basically the rollout to coccuoy cities who didn't ask for federal goons' help is to try and run on being law and order dude? Do I have that right?

Like a hail Mary but Alex Smith throwing it?
I'd send in troops to deal with El Cucuy City too. On this issue Trump and I agree.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13918 on: July 22, 2020, 09:39:24 PM »
I'm perfectly willing to admit that I'm no expert on political campaigns. But I can't imagine that scenes like that are good for Trump overall.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13919 on: July 22, 2020, 09:42:35 PM »

movinggoalposts.gif

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13920 on: July 22, 2020, 09:42:56 PM »
I'm perfectly willing to admit that I'm no expert on political campaigns. But I can't imagine that scenes like that are good for Trump overall.

Don't worry chum, when pandering mega corrupt racist war monger Joe Biden wins, the pandemic will end, and racism will end, and BLM will go quiet until the next Republican is elected president, even though nothing will really change, just like black people found out after 8 years of Obama.   Well, everyone found that out actually.   Albeit the executive branches ability to do really shitty things, conduct crap bag foreign policy, cage kids, and drop bombs on brown people got questioned a lot less.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13921 on: July 22, 2020, 09:44:44 PM »

movinggoalposts.gif

You're saying that because you can't demonstrate that, Phil.

Remember, it was your guy who put DHS and the Patriot Act on steroids and attempted to give the Executive/Judicial branch permanent indefinite detention power (which ultimately lead to the illegal spying on a political campaign).

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #13922 on: July 22, 2020, 09:58:03 PM »
lmao at the type of renegade no holds barred bullshit biden can now do with absolutely no repercussions because the new dumb right has now gone on record as that is actually good and cool now.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #13923 on: July 22, 2020, 10:03:37 PM »
Yeah, but also Hillary exists

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire