Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1049622 times)

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #13850 on: July 22, 2020, 10:50:12 AM »
There is no trump ant hill Dax won't die on

There's literally no ProgFascist platform or movement CoronaBro Phil Titola won't ultimately defend to the hilt.

Your projection is real

Facts aren't projection

I have no comment on most if any "ProgFacist platorm or movement" on this blog.  That's projection dax.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13851 on: July 22, 2020, 11:08:20 AM »
There is no trump ant hill Dax won't die on

There's literally no ProgFascist platform or movement CoronaBro Phil Titola won't ultimately defend to the hilt.

Your projection is real

Facts aren't projection

I have no comment on most if any "ProgFacist platorm or movement" on this blog.  That's projection dax.

Oh yes, you're very Bidenesque . . . send the boys off to war, then claim a few month later it wasn't the war you were sold.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #13852 on: July 22, 2020, 11:12:39 AM »
don't look at trump wishing a huge monster well. 

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13853 on: July 22, 2020, 11:17:25 AM »
I'm not so sure Ghislaine is looking at a certainty of dying in prison (unless she's already planning on killing herself).

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #13854 on: July 22, 2020, 11:29:37 AM »
I'm not so sure Ghislaine is looking at a certainty of dying in prison (unless she's already planning on killing herself).

I'd take that bet.  She is getting run

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13855 on: July 22, 2020, 11:34:56 AM »

If she has decent attorneys--and I understand she comes from old money--and a judge that follows the law, I think she has a good shot at not spending the rest of her life in jail. So, I'm inclined to take that bet. The problem is, you'll never be able to recover unless/until she dies, and I'll never be able to recover unless/until she is acquitted or released from prison. She could live another 40 years...

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13856 on: July 22, 2020, 11:37:11 AM »

If she has decent attorneys--and I understand she comes from old money--and a judge that follows the law, I think she has a good shot at not spending the rest of her life in jail. So, I'm inclined to take that bet. The problem is, you'll never be able to recover unless/until she dies, and I'll never be able to recover unless/until she is acquitted or released from prison. She could live another 40 years...

She could also give up the goods and enjoy some years outside of the clink.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #13857 on: July 22, 2020, 11:40:19 AM »
yeah, my bet doesn't include if she rolls.

"a judge that follows the law" - I am not sure how many judges follow the law that eye witness testimony from multiple witnesses that positively identifies her as an active participant in the sexual assault of minors and transporting minors across state (and international) lines for rape don't have to do substantial time but she should definitely try to get a change to that judge.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13858 on: July 22, 2020, 11:51:59 AM »

"a judge that follows the law" - I am not sure how many judges follow the law that eye witness testimony from multiple witnesses that positively identifies her as an active participant in the sexual assault of minors and transporting minors across state (and international) lines for rape don't have to do substantial time but she should definitely try to get a change to that judge.

Providing a fair trial is going to be difficult, as reflected in your willingness as a benighted attorney to prejudge the evidence that hasn't even been presented yet. Yes, I've seen the Netflix documentary. No, that is not evidence.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #13859 on: July 22, 2020, 11:54:52 AM »
Well this blog won’t be around in 5 years so no way to know the bet will be resolved.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #13860 on: July 22, 2020, 11:59:09 AM »

Providing a fair trial is going to be difficult, as reflected in your willingness as a benighted attorney to prejudge the evidence that hasn't even been presented yet. Yes, I've seen the Netflix documentary. No, that is not evidence.

Let's assume the girls who sat down and were interviewed for a very public show would be willing to do so under oath.  I am making that assumption.  Should I not?  She got popped pretty close to the show and I would certainly bet that the GJ heard some testimony.

I think the prosecutor would not load up for this fight after all these years if they were not reasonably confident in their evidence.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13861 on: July 22, 2020, 12:06:56 PM »

Let's assume the girls who sat down and were interviewed for a very public show would be willing to do so under oath.  I am making that assumption.  Should I not?  She got popped pretty close to the show and I would certainly bet that the GJ heard some testimony.

I think the prosecutor would not load up for this fight after all these years if they were not reasonably confident in their evidence.

I will also presume that those same women are willing to testify. However, those Netflix witnesses were not subject to cross examination. It's pretty easy to call into question someone's memory of an event that happened a long time ago. To what extent have those memory been enhanced and supplemented over the years by things learned after the fact? I think there's this uncomfortable thing in the air now that we're going after her because we lost our chance to hold Epstein to account. The prosecution would do well to keep this focused on her independent actions, rather than putting the ghost of Jeffrey Epstein on trial.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #13862 on: July 22, 2020, 02:43:22 PM »
Guys. GUYS. Stop burying the lede. The Ambassador to the U.K. is named Woody Johnson. Let that sink in for a minute...

Sounds like a lead to a BIG JOHNSON story.  Anyway free shirts at the golf tournament.  :thumbsup:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #13863 on: July 22, 2020, 02:58:51 PM »

I will also presume that those same women are willing to testify. However, those Netflix witnesses were not subject to cross examination. It's pretty easy to call into question someone's memory of an event that happened a long time ago. To what extent have those memory been enhanced and supplemented over the years by things learned after the fact? I think there's this uncomfortable thing in the air now that we're going after her because we lost our chance to hold Epstein to account. The prosecution would do well to keep this focused on her independent actions, rather than putting the ghost of Jeffrey Epstein on trial.

Most of the witnesses I saw on the show were young enough/competent enough where I believe they will appear live at trial.  The prosecution will not have to play their clips and the defense will have full opportunity to cross.

The prosecution will have the pilots/manifests and records ready to refresh recollections.  I'm sure the kind of legal talent she can afford will trash the witnesses/victims/accusers but if your strategy is to impeach a child victim of rape on whether it was a tuesday or wednesday you'd better be getting your retainer in cash and getting your appellate counsel involved.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #13864 on: July 22, 2020, 02:59:57 PM »
lmao, feds getting owned by dads with lawn equipment

https://twitter.com/NickMiroff/status/1285340060909473797

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #13866 on: July 22, 2020, 03:09:28 PM »
protesters were showing up with leaf blowers to disperse tear gas and send it right back at fed agents... also works with farts.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13867 on: July 22, 2020, 03:10:47 PM »

Middle and Upper Middle class white incel types have access to dad's plastic.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #13868 on: July 22, 2020, 03:13:08 PM »

Middle and Upper Middle class white incel types have access to dad's plastic.
You're utterly insufferable  :facepalm:

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #13869 on: July 22, 2020, 03:13:52 PM »
And I'll get in with the "waks = :curse: :curse: :curse:" response just to get it out of the way for you.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13870 on: July 22, 2020, 03:15:04 PM »
They don't have any problem burning down minority owned businesses waks.

That's why the minorities that actually live in some of these neighborhoods want them to get the eff out.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #13871 on: July 22, 2020, 03:18:30 PM »
Dax, what do you think “incel” means?

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13872 on: July 22, 2020, 03:21:24 PM »
They don't have any problem burning down minority owned businesses waks.

That's why the minorities that actually live in some of these neighborhoods want them to get the eff out.

that's not happening in KC, can you please tell your leader to get his goons out of our city?  Thanks.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #13873 on: July 22, 2020, 03:21:53 PM »
Dax, what do you think “incel” means?

It started as a synonym for maga.  I used it to mock him and kaz/book.  He has co-opted it because it was brutally effective at pointing out girls don't like maga weirdos.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
The Trump Presidency
« Reply #13874 on: July 22, 2020, 04:12:10 PM »