Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1049658 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #13800 on: July 21, 2020, 03:19:16 PM »
There's a link to a 6/22 article within your own link: https://www.king5.com/article/news/local/seattle-mayor-to-make-city-budget-changes-for-black-communities-in-response-to-chop-protests/281-de995e1b-27fc-4089-bb9e-e68b389901a6  It was the idiot protesters shooting people that prompted a decision to get that crap shut down.

The "protesters" who went to her house were the "tax amazon" goofs for which there was some overlap with the goofs doing their wannabe hippy thing in the park at capitol hill, but very little overlap to the groups protesting bad things happening to black people.

That group that was went to her house was led by a city councilmember who was consistently getting criticized for co-opting the BLM concerns for her own political agenda of taxing amazon.  She'd previously opened up city hall at night for BLM protesters and gotten shouted down for pushing her tax stuff on them.  A particular problem with the march to the mayor's house is that the address is supposed to be kept private because of her past federal prosecutor work. 

It's actually that last part that made me want to see what crazy crap you'd read that had you talking about a "$7 million dollar house."

LOL, the timeline speaks for itself.

She should have immediately shut down CHOP after the shootings, she didn't.   She proceeded to fire off a few toothless warnings.   It wasn't until until the march on her house that she moved on the executive order.

Show me where you got the $7m from.

The current valuation is now more than $7.5 million, according to property records.

https://crosscut.com/2017/09/seattle-mayoral-candidates-wealth-jenny-durkan-cary-moon-rich-money

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #13801 on: July 21, 2020, 03:28:50 PM »
That’s from 2017 when she and another loon were running for mayor. Are you telling me that before you started posting here recently about all this, that you researched King5 articles (well, parts of them) and decided that your synopsis of a self-proving timeline wasn’t as much of a mic-drop’r and that you then looked up old articles for the value of a not-yet constructed house to really give your post some punch?

I wish you’d just show me the crazy ass thing you read or watched that formed your knowledge of the Seattle stuff. If it makes you feel better, I likewise thing the mayor and the council mumped it all up, as they do most things. But you’ve got your details all wrong and I simply want to lol at whatever they came from, as there’s probably a bunch of other things there to lol at.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #13802 on: July 21, 2020, 03:30:36 PM »
That’s from 2017 when she and another loon were running for mayor. Are you telling me that before you started posting here recently about all this, that you researched King5 articles (well, parts of them) and decided that your synopsis of a self-proving timeline wasn’t as much of a mic-drop’r and that you then looked up old articles for the value of a not-yet constructed house to really give your post some punch?

I wish you’d just show me the crazy ass thing you read or watched that formed your knowledge of the Seattle stuff. If it makes you feel better, I likewise thing the mayor and the council mumped it all up, as they do most things. But you’ve got your details all wrong and I simply want to lol at whatever they came from, as there’s probably a bunch of other things there to lol at.

He refuses to supply the IRL goIncel

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13803 on: July 21, 2020, 03:31:49 PM »

He refuses to supply the IRL goIncel

I need it.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13804 on: July 21, 2020, 03:37:02 PM »

:lol: :lol:

There are no details to get wrong.   Anyone who can read can see how it played out perfectly.   Also  :lol: at you getting all worked up about the house valuation, that's a total throwaway.   

The whole thing evolved or devolved depending on your perspective from your mayor calling it an "art festival" and "democracy in action", to people getting shot, and her still lobbing utterly toothless threats about shutting it all down . . . to her signing an executive order to have the police roll in force within 48 hours of the protests at her house.   That's not even debatable, the news covered it at length.   Well, I take that back, the usual ProgFacist white incel supporters clammed up about CHAD/CHAS as soon as the mayor sent the cops in force. 

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13805 on: July 21, 2020, 03:41:31 PM »
I’m cool with you thinking whatever you want, but I’m not throwing away that you posted stuff, including “$7 million dollar house,” that tells me you’re informed by some lol probably maga source, and I must see it and lol at it.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13806 on: July 21, 2020, 03:43:41 PM »
I’m cool with you thinking whatever you want, but I’m not throwing away that you posted stuff, including “$7 million dollar house,” that tells me you’re informed by some lol probably maga source, and I must see it and lol at it.

So your only point of contention and triggering is on the valuation of the house?   :lol:   

"Don't be afraid of Democracy" (until the Democratic process brings them to your hood)

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13807 on: July 21, 2020, 03:45:22 PM »

So your own point of contention and triggering is on the valuation of the house?   :lol:   

POST THE ARTICLOLE, DAX.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13808 on: July 21, 2020, 03:48:52 PM »

So your own point of contention and triggering is on the valuation of the house?   :lol:   

POST THE ARTICLOLE, DAX.

I posted the article, Trim

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13809 on: July 21, 2020, 03:52:34 PM »
I’m gonna have to subpoena SMF. Maybe youtube too.  :frown:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13810 on: July 21, 2020, 03:55:48 PM »
I’m gonna have to subpoena SMF. Maybe youtube too.  :frown:

Incredible meltdown today, trim

Here, here's one person who said, he's very MAGA!!

https://twitter.com/jaltucher/status/1278334985209090048?s=20

Like I said, your mayor told the pres and everyone to not fear democracy, until democracy was at her doorstep, then it was time to send in the storm troopers and get things cleared out!

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13811 on: July 21, 2020, 03:59:40 PM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #13812 on: July 21, 2020, 04:02:00 PM »
#hypocrite #tuesdayvibes

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13813 on: July 21, 2020, 04:03:32 PM »
:lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13814 on: July 21, 2020, 04:04:55 PM »
Heretofore it's TriggeredTrim

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #13815 on: July 21, 2020, 04:08:21 PM »
Haha, he finally posted it, awesome
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13816 on: July 21, 2020, 04:09:18 PM »
Nobody else was talking about it, just that one guy.

But nobody else.

:lol: :lol: :lol:  the attempted little wins resident BidenBots seek these days are quite  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13817 on: July 21, 2020, 04:09:57 PM »

But nobody else.

Oh, there's more?  :love:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13818 on: July 21, 2020, 04:11:08 PM »
Such amazing desperation.

Sad

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13819 on: July 21, 2020, 04:12:33 PM »

But nobody else.

Oh, there's more?  :love:

:emawkid:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13820 on: July 21, 2020, 04:14:13 PM »
From "don't be afraid of democracy" to send in the storm troopers in 3 weeks.

Resident ProgFascist Incel Supporting White Guys . . . triggered by a home valuation.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #13821 on: July 21, 2020, 04:16:33 PM »
:lol:
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13822 on: July 21, 2020, 04:25:18 PM »

Sawant, Durkan alleged, led protesters to Durkan's Windermere home on Sunday.

https://www.thestranger.com/slog/2020/06/30/44005217/mayor-durkan-calls-for-investigation-of-kshama-sawant

Single family home valuation range Windermere:  Approximately $1.5m to $12m.

TriggeredTrim in total meltdown

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13823 on: July 21, 2020, 04:32:28 PM »

https://www.thestranger.com/slog/2020/06/30/44005217/mayor-durkan-calls-for-investigation-of-kshama-sawant

Yes, we know THAT wasn't your source, and I feel like you're serving up Altucher to hide the real gI.

I want to waterboard you right now.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13824 on: July 21, 2020, 04:37:25 PM »

Yes, we know THAT wasn't your source, and I feel like you're serving up Altucher to hide the real gI.

I want to waterboard you right now.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You and the rest of the White ProgFacist Incel supporting idiots thought it was a completely made up number.   :lol: :lol: :lol: