Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1049508 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #13775 on: July 21, 2020, 11:55:10 AM »
I'd prefer my mayor know what federal troops are coming into help prior to announcing they are coming to help.  That's just me.  Dax seems to be okay with federal troop occupantion of local cities.  I don't agree with his opinion.

Yeah, occupation.

Phil appears to be fine with looting, vandalism and destruction of property, particularly in minority neighborhoods when it's done by people who don't even live there.    I disagree with Phil
I'm not fine with that but it's not what is happening so not sure why it's bring brought up now.

If you don't think that's happening, then you absolutely don't even have a clue.   Minority businesses and neighborhoods have been and are continuing to be destroyed all over the place by outsiders.

shoot out some links to educate us.

I've already posted links.

https://www.kptv.com/news/african-american-business-owners-hit-with-vandalism-during-protests-calling-for-end-to-violence/article_b8c65f90-a473-11ea-97f1-4712d676b0f6.html

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2020-05-29/minneapolis-minority-business-owners-awake-to-destruction

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/meet-the-youth-liberation-front-the-militant-group-promoting-a-marathon-of-angry-portland-protests/

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #13776 on: July 21, 2020, 12:06:50 PM »
Well this has been quite the Dax meltdown today
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13777 on: July 21, 2020, 12:11:00 PM »
 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RonaDramaQueen:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13778 on: July 21, 2020, 12:12:48 PM »
Based on the recent videos, good to see the Pandemic is over in Portland as they attacked the Federal Courthouse again last night.

Resident Midwest Dad Bod Incel Supporters are fully behind this movement.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13779 on: July 21, 2020, 12:23:39 PM »
I'd prefer my mayor know what federal troops are coming into help prior to announcing they are coming to help.  That's just me.  Dax seems to be okay with federal troop occupantion of local cities.  I don't agree with his opinion.

Yeah, occupation.

Phil appears to be fine with looting, vandalism and destruction of property, particularly in minority neighborhoods when it's done by people who don't even live there.    I disagree with Phil
I'm not fine with that but it's not what is happening so not sure why it's bring brought up now.

If you don't think that's happening, then you absolutely don't even have a clue.   Minority businesses and neighborhoods have been and are continuing to be destroyed all over the place by outsiders.

https://www.kptv.com/news/african-american-business-owners-hit-with-vandalism-during-protests-calling-for-end-to-violence/article_b8c65f90-a473-11ea-97f1-4712d676b0f6.html

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2020-05-29/minneapolis-minority-business-owners-awake-to-destruction

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/meet-the-youth-liberation-front-the-militant-group-promoting-a-marathon-of-angry-portland-protests/

Wait so you are attempting to say any vandalism (which we all agree has happened) are people that don't live there (not mentioned in any of your links), and are so out of control that it requires federal unidentified officers to come in and keep the peace despite none of the local leaders asking for that help?

This is the same guy who says states/counties should be controlling a global pandemic despite begging for more support?  I mean Dax. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13780 on: July 21, 2020, 12:58:45 PM »

Yeah, occupation.

Wait so you are attempting to say any vandalism (which we all agree has happened) are people that don't live there (not mentioned in any of your links), and are so out of control that it requires federal unidentified officers to come in and keep the peace despite none of the local leaders asking for that help?

This is the same guy who says states/counties should be controlling a global pandemic despite begging for more support?  I mean Dax.

LOL . . . none of the local leaders are asking for help because they want things to burn, obviously.   Local leaders in Portland (for example) did about the next best thing to nothing in stopping rioters from attacking the Federal courthouse.

As I said earlier, for the Phil Titola's of the world, it's full Federalism . . . for now.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13781 on: July 21, 2020, 01:26:42 PM »
Based on the recent videos, good to see the Pandemic is over in Portland as they attacked the Federal Courthouse again last night.

Resident Midwest Dad Bod Incel Supporters are fully behind this movement.

https://katu.com/news/local/federal-officers-use-tear-gas-demonstrators-set-fires-at-courthouse-during-protest

So trumps little men in minivans only went to Portland to round up peaceful protesters, but couldn't stop vandals from burning plywood, starting trashcan fires, and spray painting windows. Yet, we are made to believe that they will be able to curb gang violence? LOL, MAGA are such willing cuck patsies.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13782 on: July 21, 2020, 01:32:15 PM »

Yeah, occupation.

LOL . . . none of the local leaders are asking for help because they want things to burn, obviously.   Local leaders in Portland (for example) did about the next best thing to nothing in stopping rioters from attacking the Federal courthouse.

As I said earlier, for the Phil Titola's of the world, it's full Federalism . . . for now.
that's obviously the answer.  If you are an idiot who covers for anything this administration does/doesn't do. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #13783 on: July 21, 2020, 01:35:49 PM »
When they came for their dildos at the bird sanctuary, I said nothing.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13784 on: July 21, 2020, 01:38:46 PM »

Yeah, occupation.

that's obviously the answer.  If you are an idiot who covers for anything this administration does/doesn't do.

Just admit that as long as things are burning and you think it makes OrangeMan look bad, you're all for it. 

You're just like the worthless MN Gub and Senator who gathered all the burned out minority store owners in Minn-SP for a meeting and then did nothing.   Burned out store fronts are what you want..

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #13785 on: July 21, 2020, 01:52:01 PM »
The protests did not make trump look nearly as bad as sending in unidentified federal agents to conduct warrantless arrests.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13786 on: July 21, 2020, 02:08:25 PM »
He has a knack for both making things worse and also making himself look worse. That's for sure.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13787 on: July 21, 2020, 02:18:59 PM »
The protests did not make trump look nearly as bad as sending in unidentified federal agents to conduct warrantless arrests.

Or cowering in a bunker, then being called out for it, tear gassing people for the world's most tone deaf photo op of all time.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13788 on: July 21, 2020, 02:26:52 PM »
If you're caught in the commission of a crime you don't need warrants.   Everything I've read any other people in Portland that were detained were released.   I'll admit that's bad . . . but Bidenbot ProgFacist Incel Supporters are trying to paint a false narrative that everyone arrested had not committed any crimes and/or were not caught in the act.   

Destroying Federal property is a Federal Offense.   Burning down minority businesses in addition to being arson on the local/state level, could also be classified as a hate crime on the Federal level.

Based on the video from last night, DHS would have legal standing to arrest many more people, and I don't believe that they did.     

Just admit it guys, you want violence,  you want things to burn.   Sad

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #13789 on: July 21, 2020, 02:30:50 PM »
I’m sure dax would make the same excuses for Barry Hussein if he unleashed unnamed feds on local troublemakers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #13790 on: July 21, 2020, 02:31:09 PM »
If you're caught in the commission of a crime you don't need warrants.   Everything I've read any other people in Portland that were detained were released.   I'll admit that's bad . . . but Bidenbot ProgFacist Incel Supporters are trying to paint a false narrative that everyone arrested had not committed any crimes and/or were not caught in the act.   

Destroying Federal property is a Federal Offense.   Burning down minority businesses in addition to being arson on the local/state level, could also be classified as a hate crime on the Federal level.

Based on the video from last night, DHS would have legal standing to arrest many more people, and I don't believe that they did.     

I would love it if they stopped all violence and burning and when they do it I don't blame trump.  I blame the storm trooper crap on him though.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13791 on: July 21, 2020, 02:34:55 PM »

I would love it if they stopped all violence and burning and when they do it I don't blame trump.  I blame the storm trooper crap on him though.

When you have a mayor (Portland) who has demonstrated repeatedly he/she has no real intention of stopping the nightly onslaughts on Federal property, you eventually get more DHS.

Like I said, the Seattle mayor had no intent to stop anything until the protesters ended up on the doorstep of her $7 million dollar house.   She then sent her storm troopers in to break up CHAS/CHAD et. al. the next day.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13792 on: July 21, 2020, 02:35:42 PM »
I’m sure dax would make the same excuses for Barry Hussein if he unleashed unnamed feds on local troublemakers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Millions of dollars in collective damages ='s local troublemakers (SteveDave)

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #13793 on: July 21, 2020, 02:38:34 PM »
So the answer is no, SD.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #13794 on: July 21, 2020, 02:39:03 PM »
Like I said, the Seattle mayor had no intent to stop anything until the protesters ended up on the doorstep of her $7 million dollar house.   She then sent her storm troopers in to break up CHAS/CHAD et. al. the next day.

I gotta see your source for all this.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13795 on: July 21, 2020, 02:44:42 PM »

I gotta see your source for all this.

I was off by a day. 

6/28
https://www.king5.com/article/news/local/protests/seattle-city-councilmember-kshama-sawant-joined-a-large-group-of-protesters-outside-the-chop-zone-who-marched-to-durkans-house-on-sunday-afternoon/281-b8177945-8696-4cfb-afa8-dfda5f9ccf1f

Mayoral executive order within 2 days, protest Zone cleared on 6/30 - 7/1

Don't you live there?

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13796 on: July 21, 2020, 02:57:51 PM »
There's a link to a 6/22 article within your own link: https://www.king5.com/article/news/local/seattle-mayor-to-make-city-budget-changes-for-black-communities-in-response-to-chop-protests/281-de995e1b-27fc-4089-bb9e-e68b389901a6  It was the idiot protesters shooting people that prompted a decision to get that crap shut down.

The "protesters" who went to her house were the "tax amazon" goofs for which there was some overlap with the goofs doing their wannabe hippy thing in the park at capitol hill, but very little overlap to the groups protesting bad things happening to black people.

That group that was went to her house was led by a city councilmember who was consistently getting criticized for co-opting the BLM concerns for her own political agenda of taxing amazon.  She'd previously opened up city hall at night for BLM protesters and gotten shouted down for pushing her tax stuff on them.  A particular problem with the march to the mayor's house is that the address is supposed to be kept private because of her past federal prosecutor work. 

It's actually that last part that made me want to see what crazy crap you'd read that had you talking about a "$7 million dollar house."

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #13797 on: July 21, 2020, 03:03:47 PM »
Dax is about to get bodied

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13798 on: July 21, 2020, 03:11:00 PM »
There's a link to a 6/22 article within your own link: https://www.king5.com/article/news/local/seattle-mayor-to-make-city-budget-changes-for-black-communities-in-response-to-chop-protests/281-de995e1b-27fc-4089-bb9e-e68b389901a6  It was the idiot protesters shooting people that prompted a decision to get that crap shut down.

The "protesters" who went to her house were the "tax amazon" goofs for which there was some overlap with the goofs doing their wannabe hippy thing in the park at capitol hill, but very little overlap to the groups protesting bad things happening to black people.

That group that was went to her house was led by a city councilmember who was consistently getting criticized for co-opting the BLM concerns for her own political agenda of taxing amazon.  She'd previously opened up city hall at night for BLM protesters and gotten shouted down for pushing her tax stuff on them.  A particular problem with the march to the mayor's house is that the address is supposed to be kept private because of her past federal prosecutor work. 

It's actually that last part that made me want to see what crazy crap you'd read that had you talking about a "$7 million dollar house."

LOL, the timeline speaks for itself.

She should have immediately shut down CHOP after the shootings, she didn't.   She proceeded to fire off a few toothless warnings.   It wasn't until until the march on her house that she moved on the executive order.

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13799 on: July 21, 2020, 03:13:30 PM »

LOL, the timeline speaks for itself.

She should have immediately shut down CHOP after the shootings, she didn't.   She proceeded to fire off a few toothless warnings.   It wasn't until until the march on her house that she moved on the executive order.

Show me where you got the $7m from.