Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1049283 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #13750 on: July 21, 2020, 11:01:23 AM »
So trump is sending federal agents to kc because of the gun violence but has had zero coordination with local authorities and they don't even know if/when they are showing up. Today at a press conference Kayleigh pointed to the operation in kc as the feds successfully reducing violence. Really weird
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13751 on: July 21, 2020, 11:02:53 AM »
The same WaPo that wants us to insert ourselves back into the failed state of Libya that BidenBot heroes Barrack Obama, Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden created to begin with.

https://twitter.com/JustinTLogan/status/1285552318415609858?s=20

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13752 on: July 21, 2020, 11:03:40 AM »
So trump is sending federal agents to kc because of the gun violence but has had zero coordination with local authorities and they don't even know if/when they are showing up. Today at a press conference Kayleigh pointed to the operation in kc as the feds successfully reducing violence. Really weird

You're easily propagandized.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #13753 on: July 21, 2020, 11:17:43 AM »
What part is propaganda dax?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13754 on: July 21, 2020, 11:24:12 AM »
No local coordination.

Look BidenBot.7, your movement's leadership showed its hand in Seattle.   It was all fun and games for the idiot ProgLibFacist Mayor, really sticking it to the OrangeMan with the summer of love and all that stuff.   Then the ProgFacist Incel's started getting close to her $7 milliion dollar house and she had CHOP et. al.  invaded and busted up by the cops the very next day (I won't post the videos of the local residents going off on the people who didn't actually live there on a full time basis).   I mean   :lol:

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #13755 on: July 21, 2020, 11:25:50 AM »
Uh, ok dax.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13756 on: July 21, 2020, 11:26:31 AM »
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13757 on: July 21, 2020, 11:27:35 AM »
Why do people on the left want violent crime in cities?  Seems bad to me.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #13758 on: July 21, 2020, 11:27:48 AM »
Ftr, the successful reduction in violence that Kayleigh touted was because they arrested a guy for illegally owning a gun because he smokes marijuana.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13759 on: July 21, 2020, 11:28:21 AM »
I'd prefer my mayor know what federal troops are coming into help prior to announcing they are coming to help.  That's just me.  Dax seems to be okay with federal troop occupantion of local cities.  I don't agree with his opinion.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13760 on: July 21, 2020, 11:29:04 AM »
Ftr, the successful reduction in violence that Kayleigh touted was because they arrested a guy for illegally owning a gun because he smokes marijuana.

Arresting guys with guns is right in the ProgFacist/BidenBot wheelhouse (unless they're POC)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13761 on: July 21, 2020, 11:30:24 AM »
I'd prefer my mayor know what federal troops are coming into help prior to announcing they are coming to help.  That's just me.  Dax seems to be okay with federal troop occupantion of local cities.  I don't agree with his opinion.

Yeah, occupation.

Phil appears to be fine with looting, vandalism and destruction of property, particularly in minority neighborhoods when it's done by people who don't even live there.    I disagree with Phil

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #13762 on: July 21, 2020, 11:32:51 AM »
You have no idea what you're talking about and it's obvious.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13763 on: July 21, 2020, 11:34:50 AM »
You have no idea what you're talking about and it's obvious.

Pfft . . . you're trying to support Dem mayors who only act to stop the violence when the protesters march on their 7 million dollar homes.

You don't have the first clue outside of OrangeMan Bad.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #13764 on: July 21, 2020, 11:38:36 AM »
I care deeply about the Seattle mayor. Now that we have that established, any comment on what we're actually rough ridin' talking about, you imbecile?

No, because you have no idea what what you're talking about and it's obvious.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13765 on: July 21, 2020, 11:40:02 AM »

Yeah, occupation.

Phil appears to be fine with looting, vandalism and destruction of property, particularly in minority neighborhoods when it's done by people who don't even live there.    I disagree with Phil
I'm not fine with that but it's not what is happening so not sure why it's bring brought up now.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13766 on: July 21, 2020, 11:44:30 AM »
I care deeply about the Seattle mayor. Now that we have that established, any comment on what we're actually rough ridin' talking about, you imbecile?

No, because you have no idea what what you're talking about and it's obvious.

Good grief, you are beyond dumb.    What's the Trump administration saying?   Dem mayors have lost control of their city.    The Seattle Mayor for example was perfectly willing to allow outsiders to go in and take over entire chunks of her city because in her dumbstick little mind she thought she was making OrangeMan look bad.    Only when the protesters approached her house, did she do anything.   

The other night Portland protesters (who have already burned down minority businesses) were threatening to burn down a police precinct.   DHS is there protecting the Federal courthouse that has already sustained $400K worth of damage.     I could document for hours. 

It's obvious you don't even have the first hint of a clue.   Which is nothing but BidenBot.7 BAU

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13767 on: July 21, 2020, 11:45:49 AM »

Yeah, occupation.

I'm not fine with that but it's not what is happening so not sure why it's bring brought up now.

If you don't think that's happening, then you absolutely don't even have a clue.   Minority businesses and neighborhoods have been and are continuing to be destroyed all over the place by outsiders.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13768 on: July 21, 2020, 11:47:38 AM »
Cause AFAIK they’ve literally said nothing about the stuff in Portland. You have federal agents in military uniforms arresting people in the streets without any coordination with local government or apparent explanation other than the local governments weren’t doing enough?

Were you actually under the impression that they are now, and have been for twenty years, anything more than a far right wing lobby?
A little surprised you still don’t see a reason for them to be embarrassed.
It's not a departure from anything they've actually represented for years.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #13769 on: July 21, 2020, 11:48:12 AM »
Dhs is in Portland interrogating random people they sweep up on the street looking for the antifa boogeyman.

That still has nothing to do with kansas city. You are unable to stay on the subject because you have no idea what you're talking about and it's obvious.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13770 on: July 21, 2020, 11:49:33 AM »
Cause AFAIK they’ve literally said nothing about the stuff in Portland. You have federal agents in military uniforms arresting people in the streets without any coordination with local government or apparent explanation other than the local governments weren’t doing enough?

Were you actually under the impression that they are now, and have been for twenty years, anything more than a far right wing lobby?

Your guy who you claim isn't your guy  :lol: put DHS (and the Patriot Act) on a steroid drip and turned it up to 11.   

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13771 on: July 21, 2020, 11:50:19 AM »
Dhs is in Portland interrogating random people they sweep up on the street looking for the antifa boogeyman.

That still has nothing to do with kansas city. You are unable to stay on the subject because you have no idea what you're talking about and it's obvious.

LOL, now it's just Kansas City.   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13772 on: July 21, 2020, 11:51:29 AM »
Why do people on the left want violent crime in cities?  Seems bad to me.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/9lOL2h8F3aA[/youtube]

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13773 on: July 21, 2020, 11:51:52 AM »

Yeah, occupation.

If you don't think that's happening, then you absolutely don't even have a clue.   Minority businesses and neighborhoods have been and are continuing to be destroyed all over the place by outsiders.

shoot out some links to educate us. 

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13774 on: July 21, 2020, 11:52:30 AM »

Your guy who you claim isn't your guy  :lol: put DHS (and the Patriot Act) on a steroid drip and turned it up to 11.

I don't know what the eff you're talking about and what it has to do with the nra.