Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1044376 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #12975 on: May 30, 2020, 02:39:09 PM »
Dems: We'll never own anything

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #12976 on: May 30, 2020, 02:46:42 PM »
Dax’s dear leader: “I take no responsibility at all.”
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12977 on: May 30, 2020, 02:55:19 PM »
Dax’s dear leader: “I take no responsibility at all.”

When we fail for decades, and the crap finally hits the fan, blame Republicans (Useful Idiot Leadership and their Puppets)

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #12978 on: May 30, 2020, 03:08:17 PM »
At every level Democrats have failed in MSP, enabling a culture of killers in their police department.

Yet you've managed to off load all culpability on to Trump and Republicans.

'Grats!
Yeah, nobody on here has blamed the cop that murdered the guy  :facepalm:

He ignored me when I said it wasn't Trump's fault, and cried like a little bitch when I said it's the fault of systematic racism. At the klan meetings they've come to the conclusion that it's the fault of black people for always gettin' in trouble, but he knows not to say that part out loud in mixed company.
I hope DQ is executing the mission after I gave him the code I got off the secret Whitey hot line. 

I don’t read all of your insane rantings from cracker belt suburbia.

One day you dumbasses will understand that you don’t represent the majority of Useful Idiot Nation and it’s thought leaders on every topic.

Your leadership has absolutely off loaded this on to Trump and hasn’t even broached holding the Dems in charge accountable except the Bernie Bro’s and Warrenites on Klo.
Please keep my name out of your mouth, Dax. TIA.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #12979 on: May 30, 2020, 03:24:16 PM »
Point plank'n.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12980 on: May 30, 2020, 04:21:55 PM »
At every level Democrats have failed in MSP, enabling a culture of killers in their police department.

Yet you've managed to off load all culpability on to Trump and Republicans.

'Grats!
Yeah, nobody on here has blamed the cop that murdered the guy  :facepalm:

He ignored me when I said it wasn't Trump's fault, and cried like a little bitch when I said it's the fault of systematic racism. At the klan meetings they've come to the conclusion that it's the fault of black people for always gettin' in trouble, but he knows not to say that part out loud in mixed company.
I hope DQ is executing the mission after I gave him the code I got off the secret Whitey hot line. 

I don’t read all of your insane rantings from cracker belt suburbia.

One day you dumbasses will understand that you don’t represent the majority of Useful Idiot Nation and it’s thought leaders on every topic.

Your leadership has absolutely off loaded this on to Trump and hasn’t even broached holding the Dems in charge accountable except the Bernie Bro’s and Warrenites on Klo.
Please keep my name out of your mouth, Dax. TIA.

Nope

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12981 on: May 30, 2020, 06:15:29 PM »
Big props to Bill Barr for launching the Federal Civil Rights investigation in Minnesota.

If the utterly worthless Democrats running the show in Minnesota.   Particularly the complete and total failure; Amy Klobuchar aren't going to do their job.  Then a Republican will have to step in and do it for them.

Grats to the Trump administration for stepping in and filling the void that the very white liberal Democrats running the show in Minnesota have failed repeatedly to do themselves.   But I bet they talked about it a lot, and held a bunch of meetings and conferences about it, and felt better about themselves for accomplishing . . .nothing.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12982 on: May 30, 2020, 07:18:34 PM »
Big props to Bill Barr for launching the Federal Civil Rights investigation in Minnesota.

If the utterly worthless Democrats running the show in Minnesota.   Particularly the complete and total failure; Amy Klobuchar aren't going to do their job.  Then a Republican will have to step in and do it for them.

Grats to the Trump administration for stepping in and filling the void that the very white liberal Democrats running the show in Minnesota have failed repeatedly to do themselves.   But I bet they talked about it a lot, and held a bunch of meetings and conferences about it, and felt better about themselves for accomplishing . . .nothing.

Grats. Glad it's over now.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12983 on: May 30, 2020, 10:45:23 PM »

Just a shame your party enabled huge racists (again), Phil.

Big thanks to the Trump Administration for putting an end to their reign of terror.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12984 on: May 30, 2020, 11:23:29 PM »

Good people on both sides.

Congrats dax. Glad you are getting the destruction of America you voted for.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12985 on: May 30, 2020, 11:32:34 PM »

Good people on both sides.

Congrats dax. Glad you are getting the destruction of America you voted for.

Some good editing there, Phil.

Leaders of your party had every opportunity to fix the situation in Minneapolis and they failed on every count (repeatedly).

Thankfully the Trump administration has stepped in after their final failure.

Now, in the tradition of your party, they are trying to blame Republicans for their own failure (again).

Weird how all the major problems are taking place in your parties strongholds (again and as usual).

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #12986 on: May 31, 2020, 07:06:37 AM »
Thanks for being the voice of reason dax....  but it still begs the question: how do you feel about so many of the protesters and nearly all the LEO not wearing corona virus masks? 

Seems super scary to take that risk... Should we expect a huge outbreak?
bears are fast...

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12987 on: May 31, 2020, 11:43:17 AM »
Thanks for being the voice of reason dax....  but it still begs the question: how do you feel about so many of the protesters and nearly all the LEO not wearing corona virus masks? 

Seems super scary to take that risk... Should we expect a huge outbreak?
I would say it’s very possible they’ll be outbreaks because of this.

I will say this, I have started taking limited trips to the grocery store and home improvement store (mask on).  From my observation black people are far more likely to have on masks than white dumbasses. 

I’m not going to get into it with you.  Our health leaders got the original call on masks wrong, period.   It’s not rough ridin' virtue signaling.  There’s a reason why countries that have had widespread mask usage have had less of a problem.   There’s even further studies starting to show that yes, masks not only slow the spread but are also a measure against intake of the virus.   We’ve gotten to know several epidemiologists at UAB Med who 1000% know their crap.  They are emphatic that people wear masks when in public and around other people. 

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #12988 on: May 31, 2020, 08:38:05 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12989 on: May 31, 2020, 08:43:30 PM »
What is he going to say about the decades worth of failures of people who hate him?

All this is predominantly happening in decades long lib strongholds.

Congrats Libs, you talked about a lot of stuff but didn’t change crap.

The Federal Civil Rights investigations of failed Democrats at the local and state level are just starting. 

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12990 on: May 31, 2020, 08:50:20 PM »
What is he going to say about the decades worth of failures of people who hate him?

The Federal Civil Rights investigations of failed Democrats at the local and state level are just starting.

He should just get on and say when the looting starts the shooting starts, not my fault.

It's what Lincoln would have done.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12991 on: May 31, 2020, 08:56:18 PM »

He should just get on and say when the looting starts the shooting starts, not my fault.

Phil I do agree that your party is pulling out all the stops to blame everyone else but themselves and their decades worth of failures. 

Russians, Trump, the KKK, Nazi’s but nary an utterance about who are the real failures.   Except for worthless Keith Ellison, the clearly go along to get along police chief and few council members.  MN is a living breathing monument to white lib failure.   

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12992 on: May 31, 2020, 09:03:25 PM »

https://mappingpoliceviolence.org/states

18 of the top 25 states and territories are red states. How many more posts until dakkk goes back to pleading not to make this political?

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12993 on: May 31, 2020, 09:15:09 PM »

Phil I do agree that your party is pulling out all the stops to blame everyone else but themselves and their decades worth of failures. 

Russians, Trump, the KKK, Nazi’s but nary an utterance about who are the real failures.   Except for worthless Keith Ellison, the clearly go along to get along police chief and few council members.  MN is a living breathing monument to white lib failure.

It's pretty gross how much you are loving these riots for all the wrong reasons.

You try and LOL at people folllowing the letter behind the name and ironically that is all you do on here.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12994 on: May 31, 2020, 09:26:15 PM »

It's pretty gross how much you are loving these riots for all the wrong reasons.

You try and LOL at people folllowing the letter behind the name and ironically that is all you do on here.
The problem you have Phil is the leadership of your movement is all over the airwaves trying to blame Trump and anyone else they can thank of besides themselves.

Your media enablers who called anyone having the audacity to want to go back to work grandma killer (while not calling out the real Gov Grandma Killer) and now they cheerlead for the looters and hardly a word about what these gatherings will mean for the pandemic.

The vast majority of these cop problems come out of jurisdictions your party has controlled for decades. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Trump Presidency
« Reply #12995 on: May 31, 2020, 09:27:47 PM »

18 of the top 25 states and territories are red states. How many more posts until dakkk goes back to pleading not to make this political?
Lol, your mumped up party has made it political from minute one.

Oh and most of this is controlled at the local level.   

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12996 on: May 31, 2020, 09:43:28 PM »

The answer was 2 posts.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12997 on: May 31, 2020, 09:51:21 PM »

The answer was 2 posts.
I made it political yesterday dumbass.  I’ll continue to make it political as long as people like pathological liar Susan Rice continue to go on the airwaves and dog whistle Russians which is just code word for Trump. 

Just go back and keep cheerleading for the violence in the riot thread. 

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #12998 on: May 31, 2020, 10:23:37 PM »
great stuff as always from dax
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12999 on: May 31, 2020, 10:30:18 PM »
great stuff as always from dax

It's the Russians, Skinny.