Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1042160 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #12950 on: May 29, 2020, 10:14:20 PM »
At every level Democrats have failed in MSP, enabling a culture of killers in their police department.

Yet you've managed to off load all culpability on to Trump and Republicans.

'Grats!
Yeah, nobody on here has blamed the cop that murdered the guy  :facepalm:

He ignored me when I said it wasn't Trump's fault, and cried like a little bitch when I said it's the fault of systematic racism. At the klan meetings they've come to the conclusion that it's the fault of black people for always gettin' in trouble, but he knows not to say that part out loud in mixed company.
I hope DQ is executing the mission after I gave him the code I got off the secret Whitey hot line. 

I don’t read all of your insane rantings from cracker belt suburbia.

One day you dumbasses will understand that you don’t represent the majority of Useful Idiot Nation and it’s thought leaders on every topic.

Your leadership has absolutely off loaded this on to Trump and hasn’t even broached holding the Dems in charge accountable except the Bernie Bro’s and Warrenites on Klo.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #12951 on: May 29, 2020, 11:43:47 PM »
At every level Democrats have failed in MSP, enabling a culture of killers in their police department.

'Grats!

He ignored me when I said it wasn't Trump's fault, and cried like a little bitch when I said it's the fault of systematic racism. At the klan meetings they've come to the conclusion that it's the fault of black people for always gettin' in trouble, but he knows not to say that part out loud in mixed company.
One day you dumbasses will understand that you don’t represent the majority of Useful Idiot Nation and it’s thought leaders on every topic.
Such a tired cop-out. Again, I hope you can find happiness someday and can stop being so damn miserable all the time.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12952 on: May 29, 2020, 11:47:18 PM »

'Grats!

Such a tired cop-out. Again, I hope you can find happiness someday and can stop being so damn miserable all the time.
Waks you don’t need to continuously deflect and cover for the internal rage of your friends.

Quit being an enabler

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12953 on: May 29, 2020, 11:50:45 PM »
Why would I deflect from something that you yourself pointed out isn't even a point I was making?  :confused:

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12954 on: May 29, 2020, 11:52:20 PM »
Care to address something I actually asked?

I'm always fascinated when I read people talk about Trump being a dictator and when I think back across the years.

The previous administration destroyed whistle blowers, conducting wars with virtually zero approval by the people's representatives, ratcheted up the domestic surveillance state to never before seen heights, spied on Congress (and got away with it), spied on journalists (and got away with it).

But that that got damn Trump!!

1. Were you okay when the past administration acted like a dictator?

2. Are you okay that the current administration is acting like a dictator?

Previous administration:  Doing things like a dictator

Current  administration:   Sounding like a dictator
What are your thoughts on his latest executive order?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12955 on: May 29, 2020, 11:53:50 PM »
Why would I deflect from something that you yourself pointed out isn't even a point I was making?  :confused:

Waks, the tired cop out is your friends running to the "who on this board . . . " excuse.

Again, no need to keep chiming in on their behalf.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12956 on: May 29, 2020, 11:57:21 PM »

I'm always fascinated when I read people talk about Trump being a dictator and when I think back across the years.

The previous administration destroyed whistle blowers, conducting wars with virtually zero approval by the people's representatives, ratcheted up the domestic surveillance state to never before seen heights, spied on Congress (and got away with it), spied on journalists (and got away with it).

There's a whole other thread on this.

Useful Idiot got all  :curse: because Trump kicked the DNC's ass on social media in 2016, so they started demanding that social media platforms get into the editing and censorship business.   Thus, they they moved themselves under the regulatory umbrella of traditional media.

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12957 on: May 30, 2020, 12:00:08 AM »
Sometimes I marvel at the amount of time Dax has wasted spewing his crap here.
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12958 on: May 30, 2020, 12:06:45 AM »
Sometimes I marvel at the amount of time Dax has wasted spewing his crap here.

I always marvel at the fact that (for example) Useful Idiot on this board apparently are not capable of following or could not understand how their leadership completely melted down about how Trump owned them on social media in 2016 . . . and apparently you've completely missed all the calls for social media to engage in fact checking, editing, and in many cases outright targeted censorship.

Then again, you probably don't know that Useful Idiots have been calling for censorship for decades via the "fairness doctrine".

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #12959 on: May 30, 2020, 12:08:09 AM »
Weird, more whataboutism.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12960 on: May 30, 2020, 12:12:49 AM »
Me: That guy has wasted a lot of time here.
Guy Who Has Wasted A Lot of Time Here: Long babbling rant that ends up at the fairness doctrine while using his new catchphrase he stole from Putin 30+ years ago.

:lol:

It’s like he’s flying against a ghost.
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12961 on: May 30, 2020, 12:21:21 AM »

With that response you clearly don't even understand what whataboutism is (and the fact that it's a huge cop out) and you clearly demonstrate again that you're just a parrot boy who doesn't understand anything.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12962 on: May 30, 2020, 12:22:18 AM »
Me: That guy has wasted a lot of time here.
Guy Who Has Wasted A Lot of Time Here: Long babbling rant that ends up at the fairness doctrine while using his new catchphrase he stole from Putin 30+ years ago.

:lol:

It’s like he’s flying against a ghost.

No need to lash out at me about the fact that Useful Idiots are always calling for censorship.

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12963 on: May 30, 2020, 12:22:47 AM »

Useful Idiot got all  :curse: because Trump kicked the DNC's ass on social media in 2016, so they started demanding that social media platforms get into the editing and censorship business.   Thus, they they moved themselves under the regulatory umbrella of traditional media.
Well that didn't answer the question at all. And when you say Useful Idiot are you referring to Resident Useful Idiot Nation, simply Useful Idiot Nation or are we talking about a Single Useful Idiot now? Sorry, I haven't been on the board as much lately so it's a little hard to keep up with who you're attacking.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12964 on: May 30, 2020, 12:27:08 AM »

Well that didn't answer the question at all. And when you say Useful Idiot are you referring to Resident Useful Idiot Nation, simply Useful Idiot Nation or are we talking about a Single Useful Idiot now? Sorry, I haven't been on the board as much lately so it's a little hard to keep up with who you're attacking.

Just admit that my thoughts are not the thoughts that you wanted to read.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #12965 on: May 30, 2020, 12:36:08 AM »

With that response you clearly don't even understand what whataboutism is (and the fact that it's a huge cop out) and you clearly demonstrate again that you're just a parrot boy who doesn't understand anything.

Go to bed Dax lol
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12966 on: May 30, 2020, 01:14:18 AM »

Go to bed Dax lol

Don't get all HAF and then start raging out on me parrot boy.

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12967 on: May 30, 2020, 01:20:11 AM »

Uh, ok, sure. What I'd really like is for you to say whether or not you agree with his executive order. Bonus points if you can give your answer without mentioning Obama or (Resident) Useful Idiot Nation.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12968 on: May 30, 2020, 01:24:10 AM »

Uh, ok, sure. What I'd really like is for you to say whether or not you agree with his executive order. Bonus points if you can give your answer without mentioning Obama or (Resident) Useful Idiot Nation.

Yeah, you can't have it both ways.   You can't get into the business of editing, fact checking and censoring and then think you don't have to play by the same rules as traditional media organizations.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12969 on: May 30, 2020, 10:57:19 AM »

'Grats!

I hope DQ is executing the mission after I gave him the code I got off the secret Whitey hot line. 

Your leadership has absolutely off loaded this on to Trump and hasn’t even broached holding the Dems in charge accountable except the Bernie Bro’s and Warrenites on Klo.

I've lived in the suburbs for an month of my life and it burns dax up. He's afraid that a negro family will move on his block and he'll need to move.

I'm sure he's already said this to some poor negro.
[youtube]https://youtu.be/uvsPSFJqjBU?t=10[/youtube]

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12970 on: May 30, 2020, 11:57:57 AM »

'Grats!

I've lived in the suburbs for an month of my life and it burns dax up. He's afraid that a negro family will move on his block and he'll need to move.

I'm sure he's already said this to some poor negro.
[youtube]https://youtu.be/uvsPSFJqjBU?t=10[/youtube]
Oh yeah. I’m extremely upset about it.

More lunatic rantings from the heart of cracker country.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12971 on: May 30, 2020, 02:16:15 PM »
Props to Don Trump for sending in the FBI and DOJ and ensuring the utterly worthless Dem leadership in Minnesota stepped up and (finally) did the right thing . . . hopefully the Trump Administration can put enough pressure on the utterly worthless Dem leadership in Minnesota to charge the rest of the cops involved as well (finally).

Shamefully, the utterly worthless Dem leadership in Minnesota has had years to correct these issues, and have failed repeatedly.   One of the former local complete failures turned national complete failure apparently wants to be your next Vice President and walk in lock step with the biggest cheerleader for draconian sentencing guidelines that Bill and Hillary "we will bring them to heel" Clinton could muster up to support their inherently racist legislation (that Don Trump is trying to roll back, 8 years of Dictator Obama and hardly a finger lifted to roll back the Clinton's "we will bring them to heel" legislation)

Dem Mayor
Dem controlled city council (all but one DFL)
Dem controlled police union
TBD likely DFL chief of police (there's simply no way this guy didn't know what was going on, he'd been on the force for 31 years!!)
Dem Sheriff
Dem DA (six terms)
Dem governor
Dem AG

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12972 on: May 30, 2020, 02:20:36 PM »
Always makes it political and tries to give credit to a administration 4 years in that has done absolutely nothing to improve this situation in America.

Gross dax.  Really gross.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12973 on: May 30, 2020, 02:22:00 PM »
Always makes it political and tries to give credit to a administration 4 years in that has done absolutely nothing to improve this situation in America.

When we've completely failed at the local and state level and continually put ourselves back into office to completely fail over the course of decades . . . blame Republicans (Useful Idiot Nation)

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12974 on: May 30, 2020, 02:29:17 PM »

When we've completely failed at the local and state level and continually put ourselves back into office to completely fail over the course of decades . . . blame Republicans (Useful Idiot Nation)

Nobody is without blame.