Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1028729 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #12900 on: May 24, 2020, 12:14:23 PM »
Where did he go to church today?

Offline steaksdime

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12901 on: May 25, 2020, 10:49:45 AM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12902 on: May 25, 2020, 04:35:56 PM »
When the West Wing finally affirmed the National Health Emergency that was the far less infectious and far less virulent Swine Flu Pandemic:  Barry Obama wasn't there, he was out . . . golfing.

By that time, over 1,000 children had died from the Swine Flu.

Your use of whataboutism is just incredible, there are no bounds to its use.
Your constant hypocrisy is amazing.  Your political movement thought Swine Flu was a joke.   While ER’s and ICU’s were over run.

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12903 on: May 25, 2020, 05:10:35 PM »
When the West Wing finally affirmed the National Health Emergency that was the far less infectious and far less virulent Swine Flu Pandemic:  Barry Obama wasn't there, he was out . . . golfing.

Your constant hypocrisy is amazing.  Your political movement thought Swine Flu was a joke.   While ER’s and ICU’s were over run.

Crazy I don't remember the president telling me to not gather in groups and the economy being wrecked either.  What a horrible job being done rn by the dude you voted into office.  Thanks Dax.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #12904 on: May 25, 2020, 05:23:27 PM »
Dax! Glad to have you back, buddy. Let's get this thread back on topic. 5 years deceased Mario Cuomo is a huge dumbass. What should he have done from the grave with the Brooklyn field hospital that was completed on May 4, 2020?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 05:40:21 PM by waks »

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #12905 on: May 25, 2020, 07:15:35 PM »
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12906 on: May 26, 2020, 07:44:31 AM »
Dax! Glad to have you back, buddy. Let's get this thread back on topic. 5 years deceased Mario Cuomo is a huge dumbass. What should he have done from the grave with the Brooklyn field hospital that was completed on May 4, 2020?
One Cuomo feels like 20. 

Good job deflecting from the grandma/grand pop killing Cuomo

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12907 on: May 26, 2020, 07:50:42 AM »

Crazy I don't remember the president telling me to not gather in groups and the economy being wrecked either.  What a horrible job being done rn by the dude you voted into office.  Thanks Dax.

Known domestic H1N1 virus vs foreign and covered up by a Communist regime Novel SARs virus that’s embedded with properties of a super contagion.

That according to multiple scientists, including scientists at Cornell appears to have been custom built for human to human transmission.   

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
The Trump Presidency
« Reply #12908 on: May 26, 2020, 08:04:59 AM »
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 08:31:42 AM by steve dave »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12909 on: May 26, 2020, 08:57:39 AM »
Sadly, the DNC has decided to go all in on Creepy Uncle Joe aka ChiCom Joe, who sadly has decided he's going to actually listen to the Communist Whackjobs that now occupy a significant portion of the Democratic party.

If you'd just nominate a 50 or early 60'ish normal person, you could walk away with the election.   But you'd rather have an old mush head who is just going to do whatever he's told by the Communist Whackjobs and the ProgessoNazi ObamaBots that are going to make up his administration.   

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12910 on: May 26, 2020, 09:01:46 AM »

Known domestic H1N1 virus vs foreign and covered up by a Communist regime Novel SARs virus that’s embedded with properties of a super contagion.

That according to multiple scientists, including scientists at Cornell appears to have been custom built for human to human transmission.

but you just told us Swine flu was worse and "Your political movement thought Swine Flu was a joke."  :dunno:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12911 on: May 26, 2020, 10:47:18 AM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12912 on: May 26, 2020, 10:54:49 AM »

but you just told us Swine flu was worse and "Your political movement thought Swine Flu was a joke."  :dunno:

I didn't say it was worse . .  what I did say is that it was bad, and that it was treated for the most part as a big joke.  This whole total shut down thing is brand new, in the previous 3 notable pandemics, nothing besides a few schools got shut down and a combined 275K American's died.   Predominately in the exact same demographic that's succumbing to SARS-Covid-19.   With the exception of the high number of Elementary School aged children who died during the Swine Flu pandemic, which shut down a few school systems for a few weeks. 

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12913 on: May 26, 2020, 11:01:23 AM »

I didn't say it was worse . .  what I did say is that it was bad, and that it was treated for the most part as a big joke.  This whole total shut down thing is brand new, in the previous 3 notable pandemics, nothing besides a few schools got shut down and a combined 275K American's died.   Predominately in the exact same demographic that's succumbing to SARS-Covid-19.   With the exception of the high number of Elementary School aged children who died during the Swine Flu pandemic, which shut down a few school systems for a few weeks.

so we shouldn't have shut down?

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12914 on: May 26, 2020, 12:38:10 PM »
Sadly, the DNC has decided to go all in on Creepy Uncle Joe aka ChiCom Joe, who sadly has decided he's going to actually listen to the Communist Whackjobs that now occupy a significant portion of the Democratic party.

If you'd just nominate a 50 or early 60'ish normal person, you could walk away with the election.   But you'd rather have an old mush head who is just going to do whatever he's told by the Communist Whackjobs and the ProgessoNazi ObamaBots that are going to make up his administration.   
Dax calling anyone an old mush head is :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12915 on: May 26, 2020, 01:32:16 PM »

Dax calling anyone an old mush head is :lol: :lol: :lol:

Waks continuing to deflect from the nana/pop killer while not surprising, is extremely sad.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12916 on: May 26, 2020, 03:02:26 PM »

so we shouldn't have shut down?

Grab on to any little thing you can, Phil.

:lol:

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #12917 on: May 26, 2020, 06:28:31 PM »
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12918 on: May 26, 2020, 06:56:53 PM »
Oh no, his hearing is going too  :frown:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12920 on: May 29, 2020, 07:14:23 AM »
I don't know what there is to study but two tweets side by side

https://twitter.com/jason_kint/status/1266240283068362752

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12921 on: May 29, 2020, 07:45:18 AM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12922 on: May 29, 2020, 07:47:38 AM »
oh, cool, it is a george wallace quote. very good history knowing sir.

https://twitter.com/UrbanAchievr/status/1266345017515401216

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12923 on: May 29, 2020, 07:56:32 AM »
What is the step above dog whistle?

Online ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile