Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1048095 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #7051 on: July 08, 2018, 06:41:16 PM »
Wrong thread
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #7052 on: July 08, 2018, 07:23:57 PM »
the good news keeps coming in waves for President Trump.

? The Trump economy added another 213,000 jobs in June. The U.S. Department of Labor also revised the April and May job figures upward by 37,000.

? Even better news: Some 601,000 Americans re-entered the workforce in June. The economy is so good and wages rising so fast, everyone on the sidelines wants back in the game.

? A record 155,576,000 Americans were employed in June, the most in history.

? Pay growth is up every month this year, with blue-collar wages growing the fastest.

? Because of Trump’s “Hire American” policy, even disabled Americans are seeing record job growth.

? The U.S. trade deficit just plunged the most in 10 years. And. U.S. exports rose to an all-time record. Trump is winning “trade wars” for U.S. workers and companies.

? Because of the Trump tax cuts, more than $300 billion was repatriated to the United States in just the first quarter.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #7053 on: July 08, 2018, 07:58:18 PM »
Quote from: WackyCat08 link=topic=38353.msg184  1442#msg1841442 date=1531092731
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1016079192604139520?s=21
GAWD!!!  I  :ROFL: so hard I almost crap my pants; except I don't have any on right now.  :Woohoo:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #7054 on: July 08, 2018, 11:09:59 PM »
https://twitter.com/liamstack/status/1015994344124411910

That is completely insane, unhinged behavior at best and just super rough ridin' corrupt at worst. Will any of our resident gE 'pubs actually have the stones to publicly condemn this?

"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7055 on: July 08, 2018, 11:10:49 PM »
It is pretty funny that Russia came in and saved the day, though (cucking the Trump admin in the process).
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7056 on: July 09, 2018, 10:15:50 AM »
america - look argentina, out of great respect for national sovereignty and whatnot, either outlaw the color yellow or we're taking patagonia.
argentina - wtf?  yellow?
russia - yellow's ok.
america - yeah, yellow's ok.  (fakes head and shoulders at argentina to make them flinch)

ksuw - american exceptionalism, greatest force for good, etc, etc.

lol

Offline EMAWican

• Katpak'r
  • 'Murica
    • View Profile
« Reply #7057 on: July 09, 2018, 10:51:08 AM »
My company for the first time in their 40+ year history just gave a $750 bonus to all full-time employees because of the tax break. Does this belong ITT?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7058 on: July 09, 2018, 10:53:16 AM »
Yup

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7059 on: July 09, 2018, 11:23:48 AM »
Yup

Best bud wacky, any thoughts on the breast feeding thing?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7060 on: July 09, 2018, 11:32:15 AM »
Nice job of glossing over the part discussing the part of the breast feeding resolution that would place unnecessary hurdles in front of mothers who were not capable of breast feeding their babies.

Golly, I just couldn't possibly see the potential for shaming of non breast feeding mothers in 3rd world countries, particularly those dominated by the LibBot hated "Christians".   Again, particularly weird that LibBots have latched on to this, but anything to appear Anti-Trump I suppose.

Core issues and root cause just ain't a LibBot concern during the 24/7/365 meltdown cycle.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7061 on: July 09, 2018, 11:48:04 AM »
Quote the part of the article that proves that encouraging breast feeding would automatically shame women who can't.

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7062 on: July 09, 2018, 11:54:44 AM »
My company for the first time in their 40+ year history just gave a $750 bonus to all full-time employees because of the tax break. Does this belong ITT?
Companies are definitely loving the tax break....too bad didn't give you an salary increase vs OTB

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7063 on: July 09, 2018, 11:57:09 AM »
Quote the part of the article that proves that encouraging breast feeding would automatically shame women who can't.

One doesn't have to be a geopolitical/demographics genius to understand the dominance of a certain  Judaeo-Christian sect in some of those nations, SB.

Offline EMAWican

• Katpak'r
  • 'Murica
    • View Profile
« Reply #7064 on: July 09, 2018, 11:58:02 AM »
Companies are definitely loving the tax break....too bad didn't give you an salary increase vs OTB

Annual raise was in March-got 5.5%. One-time July bonus, and then get another standard annual bonus at end of year.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #7065 on: July 09, 2018, 12:57:25 PM »
Congrats Emawican. It's great that so many people are able to prosper once the dems are set aside.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7066 on: July 09, 2018, 01:06:28 PM »
https://twitter.com/liamstack/status/1015994344124411910

Russia is having a field day playing this administration.

A Russian delegate said the decision to introduce the breast-feeding resolution was a matter of principle.

“We’re not trying to be a hero here, but we feel that it is wrong when a big country tries to push around some very small countries, especially on an issue that is really important for the rest of the world,” said the delegate, who asked not to be identified because he was not authorized to speak to the media.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7067 on: July 09, 2018, 01:09:52 PM »
Yup

Best bud wacky, any thoughts on the breast feeding thing?
Gonna have to look into this one, bud. Had a pretty traumatic lunch. Got home to let gator out and his pin that he had with his leg surgery, broke through his skin and I had to rush him to the vet. I will never be unable to see that ever again.  :frown:

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7068 on: July 09, 2018, 01:45:36 PM »
Congrats Emawican. It's great that so many people are able to prosper once the dems are set aside.
Don't let facts get in the way

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/1015255799311020033?s=19

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7069 on: July 09, 2018, 02:37:04 PM »
LibBots need to double down on talking down the economy.

Double  :crossfingers: :crossfingers: for that recession.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7070 on: July 09, 2018, 03:33:50 PM »
Nice job of glossing over the part discussing the part of the breast feeding resolution that would place unnecessary hurdles in front of mothers who were not capable of breast feeding their babies.

Golly, I just couldn't possibly see the potential for shaming of non breast feeding mothers in 3rd world countries, particularly those dominated by the LibBot hated "Christians".   Again, particularly weird that LibBots have latched on to this, but anything to appear Anti-Trump I suppose.

Core issues and root cause just ain't a LibBot concern during the 24/7/365 meltdown cycle.

You're right dax. This is all about shaming non breast feeding mothers in 3rd world countries.

https://twitter.com/OsitaNwanevu/status/980800433798221824

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7071 on: July 09, 2018, 03:44:37 PM »

You're right dax. This is all about shaming non breast feeding mothers in 3rd world countries.

https://twitter.com/OsitaNwanevu/status/980800433798221824

I didn't say it was "all about" shaming, I don't recall extolling the virtues of baby formula either.   

Facts are facts, not all babies can be fed naturally or with natural mothers milk.   Now, if you want to live in some deluded non-reality that indicates there isn't possible shaming that's going to happen, be my guest.   

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7072 on: July 09, 2018, 03:47:23 PM »
Damn Dax, even for you this is a pathetic and flimsy attempt at justifying the Trump administration's insane actions.

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7073 on: July 09, 2018, 04:01:44 PM »
Even by his standards...this is pretty weak and hacky. Seems this could have been a topic he took a half hearted stance against Trump that he could then is next year to prove he is fair and balanced.
Damn Dax, even for you this is a pathetic and flimsy attempt at justifying the Trump administration's insane actions.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7074 on: July 09, 2018, 04:04:17 PM »

We recognize not all women are able to breast-feed for a variety of reasons. These women should have the choice and access to alternatives for the health of their babies, and not be stigmatized for the ways in which they are able to do so,” a H.H.S spokesperson told the newspaper.

Sorry, I just find it more than a little amazing that in LibBot Nation 2018, there's never the whole story, just the part of what they think makes Trump look bad.

Is there just too much sound logic in all of this for you guys?