Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1046480 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #7075 on: July 09, 2018, 04:07:31 PM »
Guess I missed the mandatory shaming of individuals who are unable to breastfeed
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7076 on: July 09, 2018, 04:11:56 PM »

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7077 on: July 09, 2018, 04:16:10 PM »
v good one dax....way to stay fair and balanced and critical of the administration like you promised is you would.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7078 on: July 09, 2018, 04:18:20 PM »
v good one dax....way to stay fair and balanced and critical of the administration like you promised is you would.

You don't realize that you're actually bitching about an administration wanting to ensure access to proper nutrition for babies.   Please point out where the administration said not to breastfeed babies if you can?

But then again, we're dealing with a movement that protests the breakup of child sex rings, so nothing is off the table at this point.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7079 on: July 09, 2018, 04:30:06 PM »
I'm fairly certain this administration received a lot of money from dairy lobbyists and that is what is driving all of this.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7080 on: July 09, 2018, 04:34:43 PM »

You don't realize that you're actually bitching about an administration wanting to ensure access to proper nutrition for babies.   Please point out where the administration said not to breastfeed babies if you can?

But then again, we're dealing with a movement that protests the breakup of child sex rings, so nothing is off the table at this point.

dax, your brain has been broken.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7081 on: July 09, 2018, 04:42:52 PM »
Big Baby Formula  :curse:

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7082 on: July 09, 2018, 04:44:32 PM »

Yes... That's it. We want to kill them anyways right? 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7083 on: July 09, 2018, 04:48:55 PM »
It isn't really the initial stupid position taken, it's Russia firmly correcting our administration.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7084 on: July 09, 2018, 04:50:12 PM »

Until you can show me that the administration is actually lobbying against the natural process, then there's only one way to think.

It's also comical that the resident LibBots truly don't get the shaming that goes on out there . . . FFS, you'd think that the LibBot movement would be most in touch with that, but not in the 180 world of 2018 and Perpetually Enraged LibBot Nation.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7085 on: July 09, 2018, 06:14:23 PM »

Until you can show me that the administration is actually lobbying against the natural process, then there's only one way to think.

It's also comical that the resident LibBots truly don't get the shaming that goes on out there . . . FFS, you'd think that the LibBot movement would be most in touch with that, but not in the 180 world of 2018 and Perpetually Enraged LibBot Nation.

you are incredibly woke about women breastfeeding shaming in third world countries.

Luckily Russia was big enough kid to stand up.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #7086 on: July 09, 2018, 07:16:13 PM »
Did anyone actually think the breastfeeding thing wasn't a complete and total farce???

goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #7087 on: July 09, 2018, 07:36:49 PM »

dax, your brain has been broken.

Yeah. I kind of always suspected, but his attempts at defending this have proven it. At this point I can't even bother to get mad anymore, because it'd be like holding someone accountable for erratic behavior after they've had a traumatic brain injury or are in the early stages of Alzheimer's, or something.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7088 on: July 10, 2018, 06:08:01 AM »
It’s just good to know that you’ll hop on and meltdown about just about anything SB and other resident LibBots. 

Now, can someone point me to the specific and official policy statement against breastfeeding from the Trump Administration? 

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7089 on: July 10, 2018, 08:28:21 AM »
It’s just good to know that you’ll hop on and meltdown about just about anything SB and other resident LibBots. 

Now, can someone point me to the specific and official policy statement against breastfeeding from the Trump Administration?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/08/health/world-health-breastfeeding-ecuador-trump.html

Then the United States delegation, embracing the interests of infant formula manufacturers, upended the deliberations.

American officials sought to water down the resolution by removing language that called on governments to “protect, promote and support breast-feeding” and another passage that called on policymakers to restrict the promotion of food products that many experts say can have deleterious effects on young children.

When that failed, they turned to threats, according to diplomats and government officials who took part in the discussions. Ecuador, which had planned to introduce the measure, was the first to find itself in the cross hairs.

The Americans were blunt: If Ecuador refused to drop the resolution, Washington would unleash punishing trade measures and withdraw crucial military aid. The Ecuadorean government quickly acquiesced.

The showdown over the issue was recounted by more than a dozen participants from several countries, many of whom requested anonymity because they feared retaliation from the United States.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7090 on: July 10, 2018, 08:56:59 AM »
It's always LOL when dax demands specifics when his posts are the most nonsensical generic nothing posts....and then he gets the specific that he just ignores.

Great foot soldier

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7091 on: July 10, 2018, 09:08:31 AM »
Yea I have no issues with the US saying it is concerned a resolution could otherwise stigmatize mothers who cannot or choose not to breastfeed. I do however, have a problem with:

1. The language they proposed to supposedly address that concern, which seemed more aimed at giving less credibility to the benefits of breastfeeding. But that’s still not as bad as

2. Threatening smaller countries with trade sanctions if they didn’t go along. But that’s still not as bad as

3. Tucking their tail between their legs when Russia sponsors the measure.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7092 on: July 10, 2018, 09:30:53 AM »
I know exactly what the NYT's reported, I read the article.  Again, looking for an official policy statement.

Phil, you can do better, good lawd, you've just been awful lately.

I get very specific, when I do, I usually get, "well I was young back then" response from the resident LibBots (where history doesn't matter).

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7093 on: July 10, 2018, 09:53:37 AM »
We got a "do better, you've been awful lately" dax post, all signs point to flailing
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7094 on: July 10, 2018, 09:55:01 AM »
I think the official policy statement is that the NYT is fake news and all of the people who corroborated the story to them were in on some sort of international deep-state-sponsored conspiracy against us.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7095 on: July 10, 2018, 10:18:10 AM »
Yea I have no issues with the US saying it is concerned a resolution could otherwise stigmatize mothers who cannot or choose not to breastfeed. I do however, have a problem with:

1. The language they proposed to supposedly address that concern, which seemed more aimed at giving less credibility to the benefits of breastfeeding. But that’s still not as bad as

2. Threatening smaller countries with trade sanctions if they didn’t go along. But that’s still not as bad as

3. Tucking their tail between their legs when Russia sponsors the measure.

Right. Also, let's take a minute here to just think which scenario is more likely:

SCENARIO A: An administration that clearly doesn't give a eff about women's health, doesn't give a eff about people in third world countries, and whips up the "eff YOUR FEELINGS" mentality of its base suddenly becomes super woke and concerned about the feelings of mothers in third world countries who are unable to breastfeed.

SCENARIO B: An administration that loathes science (especially when it has potential repercussions on large corporations) eschews decades worth of proven research -- and the better judgment of every other country at the meeting -- and gets paid by said corporations somewhere along the way.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 10:26:44 AM by SkinnyBenny »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7096 on: July 10, 2018, 10:19:38 AM »
Not even really worth arguing about anymore though, he clearly has daxheimer's

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7097 on: July 10, 2018, 10:35:22 AM »
Skinny nothing says "we don't give a eff about you" in regards to 3rd world countries like going in and overthrowing their government and then turning the country over to terrorists.  Or, destabilizing the government, killing nearly a million people and creating another several million refugees.

Or, (in the case of Central America) support corrupt regimes that brutalize the population or certain elements of the population.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7098 on: July 10, 2018, 10:40:36 AM »
Skinny nothing says "we don't give a eff about you" in regards to 3rd world countries like going in and overthrowing their government and then turning the country over to terrorists.  Or, destabilizing the government, killing nearly a million people and creating another several million refugees.

Or, (in the case of Central America) support corrupt regimes that brutalize the population or certain elements of the population.

amaze

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7099 on: July 10, 2018, 10:41:17 AM »

amaze

Reality . . . it's just a shame special dumbasses like you never say anything about it.