Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1049632 times)

The Big Train

Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #6175 on: April 16, 2018, 06:17:35 PM »
I’m honestly shocked Dax even logged into gE today.  I mean this whole thing just keeps getting more and more :lol:

The Big Train

« Reply #6176 on: April 16, 2018, 06:22:48 PM »
Like this is something that Dax would recursively obsess over for weeks if not months if it wasn’t about his bff Hannity.  He would go on and on about how the msm and whoever he didn’t like were in bed together etc, etc, etc.  Just incredible :lol:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6177 on: April 16, 2018, 07:42:28 PM »
I love it

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6178 on: April 16, 2018, 07:47:30 PM »
Dax doing a wonderful job beating the crap out of strawmen  :thumbs:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6179 on: April 16, 2018, 07:52:39 PM »
Dax doing a wonderful job beating the crap out of strawmen  :thumbs:

he is having a legit meltdown that is a legit scene

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6180 on: April 16, 2018, 07:55:23 PM »
I don't know if Hannity was a client or not.  Don't really care.

You guys rub'em out over the weirdest stuff.

The Big Train

The Trump Presidency
« Reply #6181 on: April 16, 2018, 07:57:14 PM »

I mean you knew Flynn did nothing wrong so idk why you would doubt yourself in this instance.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6182 on: April 16, 2018, 08:04:49 PM »

I mean you knew Flynn did nothing wrong so idk why you would doubt yourself in this instance.

Still waiting for Flynn to be charged for colluding with the Russians.   You never seem to get that caveat, but then again, you are a dumbass.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #6183 on: April 16, 2018, 08:07:35 PM »
I don't understand what any of this has to do with anything. Complete kangaroo court side show.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6184 on: April 16, 2018, 08:08:03 PM »

it's hilarious.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6185 on: April 16, 2018, 08:10:43 PM »
Raiding an attorneys office when the attorney is not implicated in the crime, ordering an attorney to reveal client identities. This is completely improper and people should be held to account for it.

The Big Train

« Reply #6186 on: April 16, 2018, 08:10:46 PM »

Still waiting for Flynn to be charged for colluding with the Russians.   You never seem to get that caveat, but then again, you are a dumbass.

I love so much the way this has evolved from he didn’t do anything wrong, to well maybe he did something wrong, to I never said he didn’t do something wrong, to it’s not a big deal he did something wrong, to I never said specifically COLUSION.  It’s just so priceless :lol:

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6188 on: April 16, 2018, 08:14:42 PM »

I love so much the way this has evolved from he didn’t do anything wrong, to well maybe he did something wrong, to I never said he didn’t do something wrong, to it’s not a big deal he did something wrong, to I never said specifically COLUSION.  It’s just so priceless :lol:

Again, since you likely smoke a lot of weed, you don't remember that discussion in regards to Flynn doing anything wrong was in a thread about COLUSION with the Russians.   So again, please tell or show me where (to date) Flynn has been charged with COLUSION with Russia to disrupt the election process or any kind of COLUSION of an illegal nature with Russians.

Flynn plead guilty to lying to the FBI nearly 6 months ago.   

The Big Train

« Reply #6189 on: April 16, 2018, 08:19:17 PM »

Again, since you likely smoke a lot of weed, you don't remember that discussion in regards to Flynn doing anything wrong was in a thread about COLUSION with the Russians.   So again, please tell or show me where (to date) Flynn has been charged with COLUSION with Russia to disrupt the election process or any kind of COLUSION of an illegal nature with Russians.

Some of the most brilliant minds in history smoke(d) weed(drugs?), I don’t but I take it as a compliment.  Oh, so, I shouldn’t bring up someone who hasn’t been relevant in 6+ months?  Hillary lost the election 18 months ago and you still can’t seem to stop talking about her.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6190 on: April 16, 2018, 08:20:08 PM »
Raiding an attorneys office when the attorney is not implicated in the crime, ordering an attorney to reveal client identities. This is completely improper and people should be held to account for it.

Yeah, it's almost like you are misrepresenting what is happening but no way that could be true
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6191 on: April 16, 2018, 08:20:54 PM »
I find it very lol that libtuck, who seriously refers to trump as "dear leader", is excited a supportive of these grotesque and perverse abuses of the judiciary.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6192 on: April 16, 2018, 08:21:27 PM »

Some of the most brilliant minds in history smoke(d) weed(drugs?), I don’t but I take it as a compliment.  Oh, so, I shouldn’t bring up someone who hasn’t been relevant in 6+ months?  Hillary lost the election 18 months ago and you still can’t seem to stop talking about her.

I know you know this already, but Hillary is back to interjecting herself into the DNC (no surprise), this years long meltdown over Trump is because she didn't get elected, and her foundation is under FBI investigation.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6193 on: April 16, 2018, 08:22:07 PM »

Yeah, it's almost like you are misrepresenting what is happening but no way that could be true

Am I? What have I misrepresented?

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6194 on: April 16, 2018, 08:23:31 PM »
Sean Hannity is relevant to the russia inquisition???

The Big Train

« Reply #6195 on: April 16, 2018, 08:23:50 PM »

I know you know this already, but Hillary is back to interjecting herself into the DNC (no surprise), this years long meltdown over Trump is because she didn't get elected, and her foundation is under FBI investigation.

Hey so is Trump’s personal lawyer!  :cheers:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6196 on: April 16, 2018, 08:28:19 PM »

I know.  I've enjoyed watching libs re-define attorney client privilege.

A former FBI director gets caught disseminating classified information, and suddenly a professor becomes legal counsel.   

The Big Train

« Reply #6197 on: April 16, 2018, 08:32:55 PM »

A former FBI director gets caught disseminating classified information, and suddenly a professor becomes legal counsel.

omg you are a living mouth breathing anything for Trump soldier and I hope he rewards you well. :love:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6198 on: April 16, 2018, 08:38:40 PM »

omg you are a living mouth breathing anything for Trump soldier and I hope he rewards you well. :love:

Anything for Trump means being concerned about a possible attack on attorney client privilege?  A basic tenant of our legal system?  No knock warrants issued on extremely suspect grounds? 

It's becoming more clear  that COLUSION is sailing off into the sunset (but admittedly not entirely over the horizon, but close) so they're going to try and get Trump on things regarding his personal business dealings as a private citizen.   

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6199 on: April 16, 2018, 08:40:20 PM »
Man this Hannity news really brought FSD/DAX back in full force....