Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1070032 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #6200 on: April 16, 2018, 08:42:48 PM »
Man this Hannity news really brought FSD/DAX back in full force....

Besides the fact that I'm getting a good  :lol: with all this fapping over a well known attorney representing well known clients.

The Big Train

« Reply #6201 on: April 16, 2018, 08:44:03 PM »
I don't know if Hannity was a client or not.  Don't really care.

You guys rub'em out over the weirdest stuff.

I mean you knew Flynn did nothing wrong so idk why you would doubt yourself in this instance.

Still waiting for Flynn to be charged for colluding with the Russians.   You never seem to get that caveat, but then again, you are a dumbass.

I love so much the way this has evolved from he didn’t do anything wrong, to well maybe he did something wrong, to I never said he didn’t do something wrong, to it’s not a big deal he did something wrong, to I never said specifically COLUSION.  It’s just so priceless :lol:

Again, since you likely smoke a lot of weed, you don't remember that discussion in regards to Flynn doing anything wrong was in a thread about COLUSION with the Russians.   So again, please tell or show me where (to date) Flynn has been charged with COLUSION with Russia to disrupt the election process or any kind of COLUSION of an illegal nature with Russians.

Flynn plead guilty to lying to the FBI nearly 6 months ago.

Some of the most brilliant minds in history smoke(d) weed(drugs?), I don’t but I take it as a compliment.  Oh, so, I shouldn’t bring up someone who hasn’t been relevant in 6+ months?  Hillary lost the election 18 months ago and you still can’t seem to stop talking about her.

I know you know this already, but Hillary is back to interjecting herself into the DNC (no surprise), this years long meltdown over Trump is because she didn't get elected, and her foundation is under FBI investigation.

Hey so is Trump’s personal lawyer!  :cheers:

I know.  I've enjoyed watching libs re-define attorney client privilege.

A former FBI director gets caught disseminating classified information, and suddenly a professor becomes legal counsel.

omg you are a living mouth breathing anything for Trump soldier and I hope he rewards you well. :love:

Anything for Trump means being concerned about a possible attack on attorney client privilege?  A basic tenant of our legal system?  No knock warrants issued on extremely suspect grounds? 

It's becoming more clear  that COLUSION is sailing off into the sunset (but admittedly not entirely over the horizon, but close) so they're going to try and get Trump on things regarding his personal business dealings as a private citizen.

Extremely suspect grounds?  I guess you did know about every single innocent Trumper who has been charged with crimes.  Have you sent them a letter telling the prosecutors they are innocent because you had all the facts? :lol:

If crimes were committed before his presidency and they were stumbled on during the Russia investigation of course they should be investigated.  Are you rough ridin' serious with that argument Dax?  You still want Hillary in prison for stuff her foundation did before she was even a candidate.  I mean LOfuckingL

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6202 on: April 16, 2018, 08:59:51 PM »
I guess you forgot that Hillary was both a U.S. Senator and a the Sec. of State before she ran for president.   That one of the most dubious deals involving her and her husbands and the Russians occurred while she was Sec. of State and millions of dollars flowed to her foundation because of that deal, and hundreds of thousands of dollars into her and husbands pocket directly?  I mean  :lol: you are so rough ridin' dumb.   She mishandled classified information, destroyed evidence and ran an illegal and unsecured email server while Sec. of State.   It's then highly likely that the Clinton's then colluded with the sitting friendly administration to obstruct justice, unless of course you really believe Bill and Lyin Loretta were talking about their kids on that tarmac.

Look up the word "possible".   Where did I say every "Trumper" was innocent?   Serious question, do you honestly think that if a team of 30 lawyers started investigating the DNC and the members of the Clinton campaign that they'd all come out the other side with zero charges against them for crimes?  Once again, the mandate of the Special Counsel was interference in the election process.   So far, we've got 30 or so Russian InterWeb trolls, and not much else.

Why do you thing so many Dems are absolutely terrified at the thought of a second special counsel?

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6203 on: April 16, 2018, 09:00:42 PM »
Dax, fsd, you both might find this video enlightening (and from an approved source #NOTfakenews)

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5771429217001/?#sp=show-clips
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6204 on: April 16, 2018, 09:02:22 PM »
Dax, fsd, you both might find this video enlightening (and from an approved source #NOTfakenews)

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5771429217001/?#sp=show-clips

Thanks Captain Obvious.   Good to know you're so entrenched in Fox News.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6205 on: April 16, 2018, 09:05:36 PM »
Glad to help you out bud, I hope now you and fsd can stop making yourselves look stupid  :)

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6206 on: April 16, 2018, 09:18:04 PM »
Hannity was the first big media guy to go all in on Trump during the primary, right? It wouldn’t be that surprising if Cohen was paying him.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6207 on: April 16, 2018, 09:20:16 PM »
Glad to help you out bud, I hope now you and fsd can stop making yourselves look stupid  :)

It's always good to know you're out there fighting for partisan based justice, lib.

Libs personal statue of Lady Justice has laser eyes always looking right.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #6208 on: April 16, 2018, 09:44:38 PM »
Lib7 is rough ridin' clueless :lol:  Now in full deflection mode.

Thebigtuck is being thebigtuckish, naive/ignorant/oblivious

Facepalm City, USA
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6209 on: April 16, 2018, 09:49:48 PM »
Lib7 is rough ridin' clueless   Now in full deflection mode.

Thebigtuck is being thebigtuckish, naive/ignorant/oblivious

Facepalm City, USA

Ha, he did it again

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6210 on: April 16, 2018, 09:52:42 PM »
Deflection reinforcements deployed!

Facepalm City, USA, baby!

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #6212 on: April 17, 2018, 06:36:34 AM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6213 on: April 17, 2018, 08:53:03 AM »
Hannity apparently is trying to pull a Comey.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6214 on: April 17, 2018, 03:23:48 PM »
Not a good move by Mac.

First of all, how many libs will renounce their "let's be more like Europe" age long stance?

I can here the mouse clicks on cancelled travel plans now.

The meltdown must be maintained on all fronts.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/04/emmanuel-macron-opens-up-about-iran-and-his-new-pal-in-the-west-wing-trump

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6215 on: April 17, 2018, 03:34:24 PM »
Not a good move by Mac.

First of all, how many libs will renounce their "let's be more like Europe" age long stance?

I can here the mouse clicks on cancelled travel plans now.

The meltdown must be maintained on all fronts.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/04/emmanuel-macron-opens-up-about-iran-and-his-new-pal-in-the-west-wing-trump

This all started on Bastille Day.  :curse:

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6216 on: April 17, 2018, 03:38:31 PM »
Dax dropping bombs like he's Donald Trump or something

The Big Train

« Reply #6217 on: April 17, 2018, 03:39:26 PM »
Without congressional approval too

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6218 on: April 17, 2018, 03:57:11 PM »
Congress approved "the war on terror" like 15 years ago, thebigtuck. Like it or not, it's been carried out by the executive without a modicum of pushback since that time.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6219 on: April 17, 2018, 05:01:48 PM »
Congress approved "the war on terror" like 15 years ago, thebigtuck. Like it or not, it's been carried out by the executive without a modicum of pushback since that time.

Well, are we at nearly 30,000 bombs dropped this Federal Fiscal Year?  The last time that happened we didn't hear much from hyper partisan SilentLib

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6220 on: April 17, 2018, 06:08:15 PM »

Well, are we at nearly 30,000 bombs dropped this Federal Fiscal Year?  The last time that happened we didn't hear much from hyper partisan SilentLib

Assad is Al Qaeda? Big if true.

The Big Train

« Reply #6221 on: April 17, 2018, 07:24:47 PM »

Assad is Al Qaeda? Big if true.

Dax and FSD see them as one in the same.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6222 on: April 17, 2018, 07:32:03 PM »
We're in Syria because Hil-Leon-ObamaCuck decided Assad was the next guy on the list after Qaddafi (So worried about AQ Hil and ObamaCuck created another enclave for them in Libya).

Thanks to that, the Russians and Iran are now heavily involved in Syria and according to at least one side, Assad has used chemical weapons multiple times.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6223 on: April 17, 2018, 07:39:42 PM »
We're in Syria because Hil-Leon-ObamaCuck decided Assad was the next guy on the list after Qaddafi (So worried about AQ Hil and ObamaCuck created another enclave for them in Libya).

Thanks to that, the Russians and Iran are now heavily involved in Syria and according to at least one side, Assad has used chemical weapons multiple times.

If that's what you were talking about why did you reference the nearly 30,000 bombs Obama dropped in a year?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Trump Presidency
« Reply #6224 on: April 17, 2018, 09:08:05 PM »
Bucket, no doubt you were all broken up about those CIA and DOD arms shipments into Syria.  To support entities that the NYT said, to paraphrase, were wholly devoid of any secular elements and filled with radical Islamists. 

Why do you constantly defend the PNAC on steroids Obama presidency?

Oh, the US didn’t drop any bombs in Libya to help overthrow the government?