Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1040303 times)

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #4301 on: July 21, 2017, 11:04:24 AM »

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4302 on: July 21, 2017, 11:06:32 AM »
Gonna pour one out for our guy Spicey. :frown:

The Big Train

« Reply #4303 on: July 21, 2017, 11:15:12 AM »
I liked spicey :frown:

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4304 on: July 21, 2017, 11:22:31 AM »
Not spicey  :bawl:
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline Republicat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4305 on: July 21, 2017, 11:23:04 AM »
eff Spicer, Trump will find someone better like he always does. 
Democrats suck because they don’t know history.
What Democrats know about history is that everyone born before them is a racist, and that’s that. We cannot learn from the past because everyone in the past was a racist. The Founding Fathers? Racists. And if you like them, you’re a racist

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4306 on: July 21, 2017, 11:38:40 AM »
Trump is definitely known for filling his administration with highly qualified and capable individuals.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4307 on: July 21, 2017, 12:23:46 PM »
Baron replacing him?
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #4308 on: July 21, 2017, 12:55:39 PM »
https://twitter.com/VP/status/888045294172155904

:emawkid:
America was missing?

Were you under a rock?

The first principle of our administration is plain for all to see. America is back. And under President Trump, so is American leadership. American influence is a global good and this recognition is a first step toward advancing our leadership, which in turn can help set the conditions for the security and prosperity of the United States and its allies. The era of apologizing for America is over.

We have openly rejected the passive and reactionary ideas central to the Obama years, especially “leading from behind” and “strategic patience.” It is our key assumption that a world without American leadership, in which the president does not forcefully stand up for the eternal truths upon which the republic was founded, is a very dangerous world. And the last eight years proved us right.

When America withdraws from the world, and when we apologize for our civilizational values and our culture, those who have other values will step into the vacuum and eventually endanger us and our allies, undermining peace globally. That is why the Obama years saw the invasion of Crimea, the collapse of the Middle East and the rise of ISIS, the use of chemical weapons in Syria, an increasingly belligerent Iran, and China spreading its military, political and economic influence worldwide.

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/the-administration/342864-opinion-america-is-back-the-first-6-months*
*Edna approved source
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4309 on: July 21, 2017, 06:57:56 PM »
With comic relief spokesman Spicer canned today, we need something new to liven things up.  I suggest Trump get a big ol slobbering crotch sniffer dog.  Bring him to press conferences, and let him go.  LibbGal Media savant would go berserk when hound did his work on her.  We could call Crotchhound a service dog.  Libs don't bad mouth service dogs.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4310 on: July 21, 2017, 07:58:10 PM »
perhaps now he will have time to reflect on how he treats people on twitter.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4311 on: July 21, 2017, 09:48:07 PM »

America was missing?

Were you under a rock?

The first principle of our administration is plain for all to see. America is back. And under President Drumpf, so is American leadership. American influence is a global good and this recognition is a first step toward advancing our leadership, which in turn can help set the conditions for the security and prosperity of the United States and its allies. The era of apologizing for America is over.

We have openly rejected the passive and reactionary ideas central to the Obama years, especially “leading from behind” and “strategic patience.” It is our key assumption that a world without American leadership, in which the president does not forcefully stand up for the eternal truths upon which the republic was founded, is a very dangerous world. And the last eight years proved us right.

When America withdraws from the world, and when we apologize for our civilizational values and our culture, those who have other values will step into the vacuum and eventually endanger us and our allies, undermining peace globally. That is why the Obama years saw the invasion of Crimea, the collapse of the Middle East and the rise of ISIS, the use of chemical weapons in Syria, an increasingly belligerent Iran, and China spreading its military, political and economic influence worldwide.

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/the-administration/342864-opinion-america-is-back-the-first-6-months*
*Edna approved source

Didn't realize op-eds were sources, when no sources within the op-ed are even given proving any of that

The Big Train

« Reply #4312 on: July 22, 2017, 10:50:01 AM »
He will probably get to exercise that power WAY more than Obama. Even tho he complained relentlessly about Obama doing it.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/888724194820857857

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4314 on: July 22, 2017, 12:00:02 PM »

America was missing?

Were you under a rock?

The first principle of our administration is plain for all to see. America is back. And under President Drumpf, so is American leadership. American influence is a global good and this recognition is a first step toward advancing our leadership, which in turn can help set the conditions for the security and prosperity of the United States and its allies. The era of apologizing for America is over.

*Edna approved source

Didn't realize op-eds were sources, when no sources within the op-ed are even given proving any of that

WTF are you talking about, captain fucktard?

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4315 on: July 23, 2017, 07:01:50 PM »

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4316 on: July 26, 2017, 12:19:12 PM »

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #4317 on: July 26, 2017, 12:39:44 PM »
Interesting, RNC has become the party of the little guy under Don

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-why-are-republicans-trouncing-democrats-in-fundraising/article/2629435

Liberals are looking outside the DNC for donations.  A lot of them, especially the millennials, are donating to organizations like Indivisible and Swing Left.  So, I'm not sure how applicable this comparison is.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4318 on: July 26, 2017, 01:10:59 PM »
You would have to be incredibly stupid to donate to either political party unless you are a large donor basically buying yourself some political power.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #4319 on: July 26, 2017, 03:35:00 PM »

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #4320 on: July 26, 2017, 06:00:36 PM »
he is killing more jobs in one tweet about trans warriors than exist in the entire coal industry

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4321 on: July 26, 2017, 06:12:27 PM »

America was missing?

Were you under a rock?

*Edna approved source

WTF are you talking about, captain fucktard?

I gave you something showing america wasnt missing from a "source"

Fucktard  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #4322 on: July 26, 2017, 07:32:37 PM »
https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/890281263503859716

Oh man, that will really kick things into gear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #4323 on: July 26, 2017, 07:34:13 PM »
Yeah, man. All the negative news out there, eff this guy for trying. I'm with you OK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4324 on: July 26, 2017, 08:06:10 PM »
Cool. One principal in a small district gets there Salary paid for by Trump!