Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1048738 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #4325 on: July 26, 2017, 08:08:37 PM »
It's a decent gesture by trump.  Let it be just that

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4326 on: July 26, 2017, 10:10:32 PM »
Yeah, man. All the negative news out there, eff this guy for trying. I'm with you OK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

define "trying"

The Big Train

« Reply #4327 on: July 26, 2017, 10:15:25 PM »
Probably helped him avoid paying even more taxes

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Trump Presidency
« Reply #4328 on: July 26, 2017, 10:41:29 PM »
It strikes a lot of folks (like myself) as a pretty hollow gesture. First of all because of the ridiculous amount of money the US has already spent for Melania to live in NY and Trump to golf at his resort. Second because he is making a fortune off of being president and has already walked back on his promise to donate the revenues generated by foreign guests staying at his hotels to avoid the appearance of influence.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4329 on: July 27, 2017, 06:54:38 AM »
Our WW 2 history buffs can in their minds easily recall film footage of Hitler working up his followers into a wild mouth frothing mob.  Trumplike.  I am beginning to doubt he give a dog crap about America.  It appears that it's about him needing love and adulation. Hitlerlike.

Offline Republicat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4330 on: July 28, 2017, 04:55:51 PM »
https://twitter.com/MuslimIQ/status/889831949640118273

why do poor lazy minorities breed so much?  Perhaps if they had jobs.....note to snowflakes and #blacklivesmatter, selling crack, robbing liquor stores and pimping hoes is not a job
Democrats suck because they don’t know history.
What Democrats know about history is that everyone born before them is a racist, and that’s that. We cannot learn from the past because everyone in the past was a racist. The Founding Fathers? Racists. And if you like them, you’re a racist

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #4331 on: July 28, 2017, 04:57:00 PM »
Republicat sock tries too hard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Republicat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4332 on: July 28, 2017, 04:59:54 PM »
tries what too hard?  nevermind I don't care what you think
Democrats suck because they don’t know history.
What Democrats know about history is that everyone born before them is a racist, and that’s that. We cannot learn from the past because everyone in the past was a racist. The Founding Fathers? Racists. And if you like them, you’re a racist

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4333 on: July 28, 2017, 11:37:59 PM »
What a mess in the Whitehouse.  Panzy Rance had no backbone to stand up to the pack of looney moron butt kisses Trump has assembled and say boyz this horseshit ends nows.  If Scaramoochi pulls his New York bs on General Kelly, that ol marine will reach out and squeeze mooch head like a ripe zit

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4334 on: July 29, 2017, 02:30:43 PM »
Fake news reporting he will spend more on travel in 2017 then Obama in all 08-16.

The Big Train

« Reply #4335 on: July 29, 2017, 02:33:39 PM »
I thought he was never even going to leave the WH because he was gonna be working so much  :confused:

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4336 on: July 29, 2017, 02:34:44 PM »
Fake news reporting he will spend more on travel in 2017 then Obama in all 08-16.
Did Obama ever give 100k to education?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4337 on: July 29, 2017, 03:05:12 PM »
It's fake, no way he'd eff the little guy like that while taking away his healthcare too.

Grow up

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4338 on: August 01, 2017, 10:28:22 AM »
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/north-korea/sen-lindsey-graham-trump-says-war-north-korea-option-n788396?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

There will be war between the United States and North Korea over the rogue nation's missile program if it continues to aim intercontinental ballistic missiles at America, Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., said President Donald Trump has told him.

"He has told me that. I believe him," the lawmaker said Tuesday on TODAY. "If I were China, I would believe him, too, and do something about it."

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4339 on: August 01, 2017, 10:40:44 AM »
Trump is such a great strategist.  Named a bunch of incompetent moron boobs to run the Whitehouse.   Appear to have no idea of what you are doing.  Suck in the media.  Get a ruse about Russer started.  Then as a last straw bring in a foul mouthed egotistical headknocker.  Nuclear turd.  Meltdown.  Cowboy Kelly ride in to save the day.  He instills normalcy.  Media gets bored and/or shamed.  Liberisters crawl back into the slime.  Things get done.  America cheers.  What a plan!!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4340 on: August 01, 2017, 10:41:39 AM »
Renoskinnysock, time to hang it up.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4341 on: August 01, 2017, 10:45:59 AM »
Trump is such a great strategist.  Named a bunch of incompetent moron boobs to run the Whitehouse.   Appear to have no idea of what you are doing.  Suck in the media.  Get a ruse about Russer started.  Then as a last straw bring in a foul mouthed egotistical headknocker.  Nuclear turd.  Meltdown.  Cowboy Kelly ride in to save the day.  He instills normalcy.  Media gets bored and/or shamed.  Liberisters crawl back into the slime.  Things get done.  America cheers.  What a plan!!

he's like a goshdarn Keyser Soze

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4342 on: August 01, 2017, 10:51:25 AM »
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/north-korea/sen-lindsey-graham-trump-says-war-north-korea-option-n788396?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

There will be war between the United States and North Korea over the rogue nation's missile program if it continues to aim intercontinental ballistic missiles at America, Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., said President Donald Trump has told him.

"He has told me that. I believe him," the lawmaker said Tuesday on TODAY. "If I were China, I would believe him, too, and do something about it."

I know you're always really slow on the uptake bucket.

But in the case of N. Korea, I can't think of any ballistic missile power that's tested their missiles and had them land so close to neighboring nations without any official notification of tests.   This is why the long time nuclear powers always alert other countries when they're going to be conducting ballistic missile test flights.

Another news story was out today saying the N. Korea is testing cold launch systems for nuclear subs, meaning the sub doesn't have to surface to launch missiles.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4343 on: August 01, 2017, 10:59:11 AM »

But in the case of N. Korea, I can't think of any ballistic missile power that's tested their missiles and had them land so close to neighboring nations without any official notification of tests.   This is why the long time nuclear powers always alert other countries when they're going to be conducting ballistic missile test flights.

Another news story was out today saying the N. Korea is testing cold launch systems for nuclear subs, meaning the sub doesn't have to surface to launch missiles.

Not sure what you took issue with about my post? I find the president discussing war with North Korea to be a significant piece of news. Are you suggesting I condone the actions of North Korea, because that's preposterous. I agree that the threat needs to be dealt with and how to do so is nearly as complicated as the Syria mess, if not more so.

This is a significant development that should make many nervous.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4344 on: August 01, 2017, 11:17:21 AM »
It seems way less complicated than Syria. Bomb the crap out of them.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4345 on: August 01, 2017, 11:40:15 AM »

Not sure what you took issue with about my post? I find the president discussing war with North Korea to be a significant piece of news. Are you suggesting I condone the actions of North Korea, because that's preposterous. I agree that the threat needs to be dealt with and how to do so is nearly as complicated as the Syria mess, if not more so.

Well okay then. 

Syria aka McCain's (via Hillary, Obama, Leon) war is far more complicated.   

The "friendly" CIA backed forces were beheading little kids.  But yet McCain and others are melting down about Trump pulling support.   The people we wanted to overthrow Assad make the Assad regime look like amateurs when it comes to human rights abuses.  Thanks to this idiocy the Syrian forces were weakened and could not properly take on ISIS. 

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4346 on: August 01, 2017, 11:44:15 AM »
 :facepalm:

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4347 on: August 01, 2017, 02:46:18 PM »

There will be war between the United States and North Korea over the rogue nation's missile program if it continues to aim intercontinental ballistic missiles at America, Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., said President Donald Drumpf has told him.

Well okay then. 

Syria aka McCain's (via Hillary, Obama, Leon) war is far more complicated.   

The "friendly" CIA backed forces were beheading little kids.  But yet McCain and others are melting down about Drumpf pulling support.   The people we wanted to overthrow Assad make the Assad regime look like amateurs when it comes to human rights abuses.  Thanks to this idiocy the Syrian forces were weakened and could not properly take on ISIS.

It's so much more complicated that is wasn't a problem for about 70 years like those easy to deal with DRNK. Silly nuclear wielding little pricks
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4348 on: August 01, 2017, 04:38:57 PM »
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Gooch