Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1049684 times)

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #2800 on: March 23, 2017, 12:58:32 AM »
Dax's definition of civil war is peaceful protesters against the military.

So laughably oversimplified it's absurd.

Overthrowing the sitting government of a country like Syria is a surefire formula for another failed state like . . . oh, Libya for example.

Particularly when you're going to do it by arming every Theocratic Thug you can hand an AK-47 to (likely shipped in from Libya or Croatia).

You're insane, friend.

You asked me for lies from Trump and in turn I asked you for lies from Obama. I provided you with multiple ones from Trump after 60 days that couldn't pass that eye ball test and you responded with failures by the Obama administration over eight years (not lies). Things that are easy to point out in hindsight. That's low hanging fruit, friend.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2801 on: March 23, 2017, 01:00:16 AM »
Hey Bucket, the Russian put together a deal in 2012 (as confirmed multiple times by French Diplomats) to have Assad peacefully step aside in an orderly transition of power.

Your heroes said no . . . so here we are, the worst humanitarian crisis since WWII.

I'm not familiar with that. I do know there was a small window where the U.S. could have intervened and helped Syrian rebels to successfully overthrow the government but they waffled.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2802 on: March 23, 2017, 01:01:50 AM »
Dax's definition of civil war is peaceful protesters against the military.

So laughably oversimplified it's absurd.

Overthrowing the sitting government of a country like Syria is a surefire formula for another failed state like . . . oh, Libya for example.

Particularly when you're going to do it by arming every Theocratic Thug you can hand an AK-47 to (likely shipped in from Libya or Croatia).

You're insane, friend.

You asked me for lies from Trump and in turn I asked you for lies from Obama. I provided you with multiple ones from Trump after 60 days that couldn't pass that eye ball test and you responded with failures by the Obama administration over eight years (not lies). Things that are easy to point out in hindsight. That's low hanging fruit, friend.

Done intentionally is not a failure.   You're now flying air cover for things like the YouTube video excuse, just stop.   You're literally dismissing away sinister and dangerous deceptions.  Sad.

Using your logic, we could reclassify a number of things that Trump has said as intentions.

He likely has every intention of making Mexico pay for the wall in one form or another.   I doubt it, but again, I'm using your logic.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2803 on: March 23, 2017, 01:03:53 AM »
Hey Bucket, the Russian put together a deal in 2012 (as confirmed multiple times by French Diplomats) to have Assad peacefully step aside in an orderly transition of power.

Your heroes said no . . . so here we are, the worst humanitarian crisis since WWII.

I'm not familiar with that. I do know there was a small window where the U.S. could have intervened and helped Syrian rebels to successfully overthrow the government but they waffled.

A small window where the guys we were arming who make ISIS look like a bunch of boy scouts could have overthrown the Assad regime and created a new killing field (worse than what is happening now, which is unimaginable).    That's what you meant to say.    That's okay, I'm here for you.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2804 on: March 23, 2017, 01:20:13 AM »

A small window where the guys we were arming who make ISIS look like a bunch of boy scouts could have overthrown the Assad regime and created a new killing field (worse than what is happening now, which is unimaginable).    That's what you meant to say.    That's okay, I'm here for you.

From what I've read the Syrian Army forces would have broke away after the initial killings and supported the rebels.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2805 on: March 23, 2017, 06:48:30 AM »
Dax!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2806 on: March 23, 2017, 08:50:06 AM »

From what I've read the Syrian Army forces would have broke away after the initial killings and supported the rebels.

Just admit you want another failed state and be done with.  A failed state that would have created even more refugees, insured that substantial attacks would have been launched on Israel thus expanding war even further and been an even bigger hotbed for multiple terrorist entities.   

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #2807 on: March 23, 2017, 09:36:31 AM »
Obama openly colludes with putin, watches russia reconquer parts of the ussr and not a word from the left.

Some sophomore congressman from California desperately trying to make a name for himself makes unsupported allegations of "circumstantial evidence" and the left wants trump impeached.

Just cray cray
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2808 on: March 23, 2017, 11:09:49 AM »
Obama openly colludes with putin, watches russia reconquer parts of the ussr and not a word from the left.

Some sophomore congressman from California desperately trying to make a name for himself makes unsupported allegations of "circumstantial evidence" and the left wants trump impeached.

Just cray cray

I guess Trump doesn't, you know, get more flexibility after the election.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2809 on: March 23, 2017, 01:59:00 PM »
They're upset that hillbot got outed as a trash human and the dnc outed as a sham by wikileaks, and there's no question what was published is authentic. Yet they focus their rage on a motiveless and implausible conspirqcy among trump and russia as if it will cure the reality of their own party. It's rough ridin' delusion , battered wife sydrome crap. These people need professional help.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2810 on: March 23, 2017, 03:30:36 PM »
They're upset that hillbot got outed as a trash human and the dnc outed as a sham by wikileaks, and there's no question what was published is authentic. Yet they focus their rage on a motiveless and implausible conspirqcy among trump and russia as if it will cure the reality of their own party. It's rough ridin' delusion , battered wife sydrome crap. These people need professional help.

I think that's a great start, and toss in the (my new old favorite word) appratchik leftovers who are pissed that they may not get their war with Russia and/or get to run around the world playing CIA overthrow guy/arm - prop up -then kill the terrorist guy, and you've got a 50 megaton meltdown.   

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2811 on: March 23, 2017, 03:40:58 PM »
I know there isn't a single evening that my libbuds and I don't commiserate about not having a war with Russia  :frown:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2812 on: March 23, 2017, 03:55:24 PM »

It honestly boggles my mind every time I heard "Russia rigged the election" from talking heads. All they seemed to do was reveal actual facts.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2813 on: March 23, 2017, 04:30:02 PM »

Vietnam/Pol Pot/Cambodia says hi
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2814 on: March 23, 2017, 04:47:08 PM »

Vietnam/Pol Pot/Cambodia says hi

Then tell that to the UN High Commission on Refugees

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2815 on: March 23, 2017, 04:50:33 PM »
Hi everybody!

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2816 on: March 23, 2017, 04:57:52 PM »
Trump voters who voted for him due to his ability to make deals. Nice job everyone!  :thumbsup:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2817 on: March 23, 2017, 05:40:01 PM »
Is that why people voted for him?

Weird

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2818 on: March 23, 2017, 10:36:06 PM »

Weird

:dunno:

that's the best reason I was told.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2819 on: March 23, 2017, 10:52:45 PM »

Weird

It was only to make liberals go crazy

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2820 on: March 24, 2017, 08:39:44 AM »

Weird

Nah, best reason was supreme court vacancies.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #2821 on: March 24, 2017, 09:55:01 AM »

Weird

It was only to make liberals go crazy
It worked then

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2822 on: March 24, 2017, 11:19:21 AM »
So true

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2823 on: March 24, 2017, 12:37:10 PM »

It honestly boggles my mind every time I heard "Russia rigged the election" from talking heads. All they seemed to do was reveal actual facts.

It's truly bizarre. It's like they've watched one too many James Bond movies on LSD.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2824 on: March 26, 2017, 06:27:03 PM »
https://twitter.com/ChemiShalev/status/846136687084425217

Out of the 63 days tracked through Mar. 23, there have been 3 days without any recorded false or misleading claims. New claims made in the previous week will be added every Friday.