Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1049367 times)

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #2700 on: March 15, 2017, 02:15:55 PM »
I wish I was a part of the deep state. Seems kinda fun.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2701 on: March 15, 2017, 04:32:43 PM »
Looks like Obama used the tried and true U.S. - U.K. agreement to do a bunch of domestic/political spying.

Further clarifying how outraged that the deep state is that they didn't get a second spook in the oval office.

LOL at getting your news from Napolitano
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2702 on: March 15, 2017, 04:46:57 PM »
Looks like Obama used the tried and true U.S. - U.K. agreement to do a bunch of domestic/political spying.

Further clarifying how outraged that the deep state is that they didn't get a second spook in the oval office.

Translation:  I had to Google the U.S. - U.K. agreement because I didn't know what it was.

Oh, it didn't come from one of my pre-approved sources:  DNC Daily, Vox, Salon, HuffPo, Moveon.org

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2703 on: March 15, 2017, 05:09:27 PM »

Translation:  I had to Google the U.S. - U.K. agreement because I didn't know what it was.

Oh, it didn't come from one of my pre-approved sources:  DNC Daily, Vox, Salon, HuffPo, Moveon.org

Translation the only fucktard to say that Obama worked through this link is a joke of a "judge" who regularly makes a fool of himself on national TV. 

But yeah he aligns with Dax's confirmation bias so everyone should respect the guy who gets laughed off the stage by real experts.
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2704 on: March 15, 2017, 05:14:32 PM »

Translation the only fucktard to say that Obama worked through this link is a joke of a "judge" who regularly makes a fool of himself on national TV. 

But yeah he aligns with Dax's confirmation bias so everyone should respect the guy who gets laughed off the stage by real experts.

From the dude who dwells in the land of confirmation bias (and then is usually found to be totally wrong) that is  :lol:

Of course, what most idiot American's (like hyperpartisan Whackadoo EDN) don't get is, that the members of the U.S. - U.K. agreement nations have been circumventing domestic spying issues for decades, by outsourcing it to other member nations.

So to pooh-pooh it away, knowing that the mechanisms have been in place (and further emboldened by the previous Spook-In-Chief) is intellectual dishonesty.

But then again, I'm talking to a whackadoo who runs with every unnamed source from his confirming media at the drop of a hat.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 05:17:48 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2705 on: March 15, 2017, 05:17:50 PM »
 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2706 on: March 15, 2017, 05:23:17 PM »
Tapping out again.   We know the track record of the Obama administration of wire tapping foreign governments and meddling in elections is substantive on a multitude of levels, by of course ednwhackadoo doesn't want to talk about that.

In 2007 (under Bush) the Brits outsourced a country wide SIGNIT dragnet to the U.S. NSA.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2707 on: March 15, 2017, 05:25:54 PM »
edn weren't you breathlessly rubbing them out over the Trump Dossier, what was the origin of the "spy" who compiled that?

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2708 on: March 15, 2017, 05:26:45 PM »

I really like they way you mash crap together in order to come up with new extremes. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2709 on: March 15, 2017, 05:30:18 PM »

I really like they way you mash crap together in order to come up with new extremes.

Wow, you quit so easy anymore.   The known facts about domestic and spying on our allies by your idol speak for themselves.   Man, never pictured edn being such a fan of the deep state, but if it helps his side, of course he's going to be hyper partisan and deny/defend.  So sad.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2710 on: March 15, 2017, 05:39:54 PM »
The issue is Dax that you have two different things in each of your hands.  You have in one hand knowledge and facts of state spying capabilities and prior links where the US used foreign agencies to spy on  people outside the purview of US courts.  In the other hand you have a pile of crap from Napolatano and Trump lying their asses off with claims that Obama spied on them.  So you smashed the two of them together and have now proved to yourself that you have a pile of shitty facts like an infant who got into a dirty diaper. 

The issue is that you clowns are the only ones coming to these conclusions.  So now that you're covered in crap you want to spread it all over.  Which is where you come into play, posting baseless crap from a hack TV judge to blogs like this. Without failing to realize the reality that you're admitting Trump had Russian connections. 

So congrats on being Putin's crap stain, I guess.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2711 on: March 15, 2017, 05:48:27 PM »
Tapping out again.   We know the track record of the Obama administration of wire tapping foreign governments and meddling in elections is substantive on a multitude of levels, by of course ednwhackadoo doesn't want to talk about that.

In 2007 (under Bush) the Brits outsourced a country wide SIGNIT dragnet to the U.S. NSA.

You're not allowed to pull stuff like this out of your ass when a member of Trump's campaign team has bragged about colluding with the GRU.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2712 on: March 15, 2017, 06:01:48 PM »
The issue is Dax that you have two different things in each of your hands.  You have in one hand knowledge and facts of state spying capabilities and prior links where the US used foreign agencies to spy on  people outside the purview of US courts. ( and under the Obama Administration is wasn't a question of which ally were spying on, it was a matter of asking who weren't we spying on, and it was being driven at the highest levels of the administration, don't give me this bullshit about the court system, that's  :lol:)

In the other hand you have a pile of crap from Napolatano and Trump lying their asses off with claims that Obama spied on them.  So you smashed the two of them together and have now proved to yourself that you have a pile of shitty facts like an infant who got into a dirty diaper. (given the landscape that exists today, and that has existed for decades, the concept is absolutely plausible on every conceivable level.   I mean dude, you rub it out over every unnamed source and every issue where there's literally nothing there, but now you become a hyperpartisan nutjob because it may make your hero look bad)

The issue is that you clowns are the only ones coming to these conclusions.  So now that you're covered in crap you want to spread it all over.  Which is where you come into play, posting baseless crap from a hack TV judge to blogs like this. Without failing to realize the reality that you're admitting Trump had Russian connections.  (your heroes had Russian connections as well, notice how your heroes in congress STFU once it was revealed they were meeting with the Russians all the rough ridin' time, and the Clinton's were on their knees in front of the Russian's and Chinese for decades, the fact that you continuously try and deny that only makes it more sad and pathetic.   All the explaining and reexplaining about how it wasn't the same only gets more laughable and absurd with every re-telling of the excuses). 

So congrats on being Putin's crap stain, I guess. (weird, I wonder why for the last several years of your idol's presidency the Russian's got more bold.   When did their military build-up start:  Under Obama.   Taking Crimea:  Under Obama.   Injecting themselves into Syria:  Under Obama.    Who handed the Iranians billions in ransom money so they could buy Russian Weapons?:  Obama.   What kind of "flexibility" was Obama talking about with Medvedev ednwhackadoo?   Apparently, it was the flexibility of bending over and letting Putin ram it home).

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2713 on: March 15, 2017, 07:03:04 PM »
Not one person in D.C. has got behind Trump on this thing, except Napolitano of course, and you're all-in. That's amazing.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2714 on: March 15, 2017, 07:07:40 PM »
Poor guy just can't get his travel ban through these pesky federal courts.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #2715 on: March 16, 2017, 06:34:11 AM »
holy crap, dax is a crazy person
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2716 on: March 16, 2017, 07:47:59 AM »
Not one person in D.C. has got behind Trump on this thing, except Napolitano of course, and you're all-in. That's amazing.

That doesn't mean anything.

Who said anything at all about being "all in"?? 

Most people, including the enraged media, have no idea things like the U.S. - U.K. agreement aka "Five Eyes" even exists, let alone understand what it really means.

Most people in the media today have no idea, that for example, the Brits outsourced domestic "drag nets" of internal Brit communications to the NSA 10 years ago. 

These types of things have been going on for decades and the vast majority of American's, including the media don't have the first clue.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2717 on: March 16, 2017, 07:56:43 AM »

Just admit that you don't have the first clue on much of anything SB.

https://www.privacyinternational.org/node/51

"When you get a GCHQ pass it gives you access to the NSA too. You can walk into the NSA and find GCHQ staff holding senior management positions, and vice versa. When the NSA has a piece of intelligence, it will very often ask GCHQ for a second opinion. There have been ups and downs over the years, of course. But in general, the NSA and GCHQ are extremely close allies. They rely on each other."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/12/us/politics/nsa-gets-more-latitude-to-share-intercepted-communications.html?_r=0

Of course, the usual suspect mouthpieces immediately came out and tried to tell us what Obama did was "good".

This is why the Intelligence committee is now rightfully calling out this "unmasking" as they should.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #2718 on: March 16, 2017, 03:04:06 PM »
Dude, ain't nobody reading the long-ass posts you throw up seven times an hour. Just tunnel dancing our way right past them.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2719 on: March 16, 2017, 03:25:16 PM »
Guys we've got a serious issue here.  Now it looks like the Republicans in Congress are in on the Obama wiretapping scheme. 
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/15/us/politics/trump-wiretap-claim-obama-comey-congress.html

Good to Neapolitan and Dax got the real truth out there. 

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2720 on: March 16, 2017, 04:12:49 PM »

I hope it didn't take you that long to realize that.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

The Big Train

« Reply #2721 on: March 16, 2017, 08:49:54 PM »
That was exactly what I was hoping and dreaming for with that tax thing :D

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2722 on: March 16, 2017, 08:56:51 PM »
https://twitter.com/CAPAction/status/842459432319627264

kinda borderline lol thread/presidency thread
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2723 on: March 16, 2017, 09:19:31 PM »
Dude, ain't nobody reading the long-ass posts you throw up seven times an hour. Just tunnel dancing our way right past them.
I laughed so hard. Oh my.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2724 on: March 16, 2017, 09:20:47 PM »
so trump bombed a mosque during worship tonight
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite