Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1074838 times)

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #2725 on: March 16, 2017, 09:44:45 PM »
so trump bombed a mosque during worship tonight

Is that maddow's lede tonight?
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2726 on: March 16, 2017, 09:48:46 PM »
You'll have to ask fsd
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2728 on: March 17, 2017, 08:48:24 AM »
Can these programs only exist with handouts from the government? Does the new budget make it illegal to fund them with private money?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2729 on: March 17, 2017, 08:54:57 AM »
Can these programs only exist with handouts from the government? Does the new budget make it illegal to fund them with private money?

I'm sure they will continue to exist in wealthy communities with readily available private money.

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2730 on: March 17, 2017, 08:57:21 AM »

I'm sure they will continue to exist in wealthy communities with readily available private money.

So you don't think any liberals who are made aware of struggling poor communities will open their pockets to support the downtrodden?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2731 on: March 17, 2017, 08:58:33 AM »

So you don't think any liberals who are made aware of struggling poor communities will open their pockets to support the downtrodden?

I don't think people are going to support initiatives to help others that don't live anywhere near them. It has nothing to do with political ideologies.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2732 on: March 17, 2017, 09:03:32 AM »
i guess i just don't understand the idea behind cutting funding to something like this, while increasing our already lol hilarious size defense budget, which is larger than the next 11 countries' defense budgets combined

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2733 on: March 17, 2017, 09:05:05 AM »
I think it's because about half of our country believes our military is depleted.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2734 on: March 17, 2017, 09:07:24 AM »
Is Yard Dog serious right now and trying to turn around and blame liberals?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2735 on: March 17, 2017, 09:42:58 AM »
Dude, ain't nobody reading the long-ass posts you throw up seven times an hour. Just tunnel dancing our way right past them.

Seven times an hour?

Just admit you don't know anything.

Oh and the White House just apologized for the GCHQ remarks.  But the good thing is now Americans know the foreign intelligence entities sit right next to our own spooks as they spy on us, as we spy on their citizens for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2736 on: March 17, 2017, 10:21:46 AM »
Good thunk super sleuths Dax and Neapolitan ice cream were on the case to bring this unheard of info to the American public!

TBH I have access to once classified Intel I'm going to share with you. Please don't try to "back trace" this info by using a tapp.
http://bfy.tw/AgxP
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2737 on: March 17, 2017, 10:24:22 AM »
Good thunk super sleuths Dax and Neapolitan ice cream were on the case to bring this unheard of info to the American public!

TBH I have access to once classified Intel I'm going to share with you. Please don't try to "back trace" this info by using a tapp.
http://bfy.tw/AgxP

Such an angry little beta boy. 

You'll never admit you didn't have the first clue about this stuff.

Sad.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2738 on: March 17, 2017, 10:37:16 AM »
LOL we're going with beta crap talk now?  :emawkid:

At least my team didn't get cucked by the Brits and forced to issue a world wide apology.

TRUMP APOLOGY TOUR 2017
WHY DOES HE APOLOGIZE, AMERICA DID NOTHING WRONG
THEY AREN'T EVEN OUR OLDEST ALLY ANYWAY

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2739 on: March 17, 2017, 10:38:55 AM »
GUYS CNN JUST LEAKED THAT WE SHARE INTELLIGENCE WITH THE GERMANS NOW!!!!!

THE CLINTON NEWS NETWORK IS GOING TO BURN US DOWN!!!!!

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2740 on: March 17, 2017, 10:47:23 AM »
i guess i just don't understand the idea behind cutting funding to something like this, while increasing our already lol hilarious size defense budget, which is larger than the next 11 countries' defense budgets combined

This chart says 7, not 11, but still, who's counting. Our defense budget is just insane. If they seriously want to cut government, which no one really is, making the defense budget be the size of the next 3 countries, instead of 7, would be a nice place to start.

Especially since we are BFFs with 3 of those countries, try to be with Saudi Arabia, and India is all w/e. That leave just China and Russia. But no, let's cut a tiny but helpful things and bloat what is arguable the most bloated thing on earth.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Trump Presidency
« Reply #2741 on: March 17, 2017, 11:41:07 AM »
LOL we're going with beta crap talk now?  :emawkid:

At least my team didn't get cucked by the Brits and forced to issue a world wide apology.

TRUMP APOLOGY TOUR 2017
WHY DOES HE APOLOGIZE, AMERICA DID NOTHING WRONG
THEY AREN'T EVEN OUR OLDEST ALLY ANYWAY

That has nothing to do with nothing and we don't have time to go through all the cucking your guy did after he got caught spying on our allies. 

Not to mention the face down ass up he did for Vlad and the Iranians. 

Your dismissive attitude tells me you didn't have the first clue about any of the surveillance agreements in place.  You'll deny as always.   

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2742 on: March 17, 2017, 11:46:46 AM »
 :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2743 on: March 17, 2017, 11:48:16 AM »
Then there's all the Dem apparatchiks working the K Street glory hole for Russian banks and energy companies. 

Sad

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2744 on: March 17, 2017, 11:57:51 AM »
This is a family blog dax.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2745 on: March 17, 2017, 12:06:17 PM »
Then there's all the Dem apparatchiks working the K Street glory hole for Russian banks and energy companies. 

Sad

OK McCarthy
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2746 on: March 17, 2017, 12:38:18 PM »
Funny how self proclaimed anti-war hawk Dax doesn't have a problem with the military budget growing exponentially under the War loving GOP

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2747 on: March 17, 2017, 01:02:04 PM »
Dude, ain't nobody reading the long-ass posts you throw up seven times an hour. Just tunnel dancing our way right past them.

Seven times an hour?

Just admit you don't know anything.

Oh and the White House just apologized for the GCHQ remarks.  But the good thing is now Americans know the foreign intelligence entities sit right next to our own spooks as they spy on us, as we spy on their citizens for them.

Yes, running with the claims of a 9/11 truther then having to apologize for it when it's shot down as non-sense. That's great news you guys!  :excited:

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2748 on: March 17, 2017, 01:14:00 PM »

I'm not blaming liberals for the proposed budget. Just intrigued that everyone is so convinced that if the government doesn't fund something that no one will. From the logic of liberals I have read on this blog, republicans don't care about poor people, so I assume the liberals will step in and support these meal programs when the governments supported budget disappears.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2749 on: March 17, 2017, 01:34:28 PM »

I'm not blaming liberals for the proposed budget. Just intrigued that everyone is so convinced that if the government doesn't fund something that no one will. From the logic of liberals I have read on this blog, republicans don't care about poor people, so I assume the liberals will step in and support these meal programs when the governments supported budget disappears.

Probably because we've lived this life before the New Deal and our world collapsed.  The New Deal was revolutionary across the history of governance that caused unparalleled success, something which western Europe has expanded and continued on in great ways caring for their citizenry while the Republican party is trying to tear every part of it down in the US.