Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1049756 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Trump Presidency
« Reply #2500 on: February 27, 2017, 09:46:56 AM »
So now dax you are following their lead and not standing up to trump? As the kids say....What a beta

Enjoy your life of utter hypocrisy, Phil.

It was your idol that made the world a way more dangerous place. 

Just thinking about all the Dems that sponsored, co-sponsored and voted for expanding the Executive branches power on immigration.   While the cornerstones of the Dem party railed on illegal immigration (while they were in power) for the last 30 years, supported bills that would build walls, repeatedly threatened and deported illegals, stopped immigration from specific countries entirely for months on end, and bombed others into the Stone Age.

While Libs did nothing but support them with  zeal and verve. 

Sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #2501 on: February 27, 2017, 09:51:31 AM »
Just as you are doing today. Sad. Enraged.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2502 on: February 27, 2017, 09:59:56 AM »
Just as you are doing today. Sad. Enraged.

Deflection is not the cure, Phil.

You steadfastly supported the politicians and party that did all the things (and then some) that you suddenly decided to hate now.  You unequivocally supported an administration that created a vastly more dangerous world, and now you hate the people that have to deal with the outcome.

Sad.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #2503 on: February 27, 2017, 10:04:43 AM »
Such a facile argument

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #2504 on: February 27, 2017, 10:06:28 AM »
Whataboutism at its finest

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2505 on: February 27, 2017, 10:09:28 AM »
Yes, totally ignore the policies that put us in the positions we're in today, great idea Chin.

Allow an entire political class to totally meltdown and disrupt because they don't like the new policies that have to deal with the outcomes of what they supported without question.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2506 on: February 27, 2017, 10:14:16 AM »
How many of these protesters do you suppose voted for Bill Clinton, dax?

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2507 on: February 27, 2017, 10:18:41 AM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2508 on: February 27, 2017, 10:21:22 AM »
How many of these protesters do you suppose voted for Bill Clinton, dax?

What has that got to do with anything? 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2509 on: February 27, 2017, 10:24:19 AM »
https://twitter.com/PalmerReport/status/836002147749806080

Flynn was "ousted" because Trump gave in to something that didn't exist.  The transcripts show the guy did nothing wrong.  However the unelected spooks who didn't want their world view altered, or their dumb deals exposed, won. 

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #2510 on: February 27, 2017, 10:24:59 AM »
Yes, totally ignore the policies that put us in the positions we're in today, great idea Chin.

Allow an entire political class to totally meltdown and disrupt because they don't like the new policies that have to deal with the outcomes of what they supported without question.

Obama supports said the same thing after W. W supporters said the same thing after Clinton.  Clinton supporters said the same thing after Reagan + Bush.  Reagan supporters said the same thing after Carter (as you well know).

It's a dumb argument that leads to nothing.   It's cowardly and lazy.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Trump Presidency
« Reply #2511 on: February 27, 2017, 10:28:18 AM »

Obama supports said the same thing after W. W supporters said the same thing after Clinton.  Clinton supporters said the same thing after Reagan + Bush.  Reagan supporters said the same thing after Carter (as you well know).

It's a dumb argument that leads to nothing.   It's cowardly and lazy.

Yet, there was nothing near the total, disruptive meltdown there is today, that's being fueled by outside players to further their agenda.  Including a now former president. 

Your argument (if you want to call it that) is wading pool deep at best.   As usual. Intellectually dishonest, and very lazy.

You don't get to practice the highest form of hypocrisy and not expect to get called on it. 

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #2512 on: February 27, 2017, 10:32:40 AM »
What do you think is happening?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2513 on: February 27, 2017, 10:34:48 AM »

Happening with what Captain Cryptic

Use your words. 

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2514 on: February 27, 2017, 10:36:58 AM »

Use your words. 

Love this irony
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #2515 on: February 27, 2017, 10:37:27 AM »
Your reliance on tu quoque makes you look silly.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #2516 on: February 27, 2017, 10:40:32 AM »

Use your words. 

Yet, there was nothing near the total, disruptive meltdown there is today, that's being fueled by outside players to further their agenda.  Including a now former president.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2517 on: February 27, 2017, 10:55:31 AM »
Your reliance on tu quoque makes you look silly.

Lol,  policies particularly geo-strategic policies of war, immigration et al don't  get to live in vacuums with action and decisions in the past living in mutually exclusive little enclaves that have no bearing on future outcomes. 

We are only 2 months removed from an administration that made the world a more dangerous place, and set forth policies that are fundamentally dangerous to our republic by ceding more power than ever to an unelected and virtually unknown class of political players. 

Discussing the complicity of those who now chose to be outraged in a very disruptive manner because they lost and who unquestionably supported the previous administration whose policies placed us in a very precarious state.  Falls into none of your tidy little buckets Chin.

We're in uncharted waters, old school deflection need not apply.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #2518 on: February 27, 2017, 11:13:35 AM »
I am simply pointing out that your word salads are essentially logically empty.  In fact, you are the one deflecting by focusing on the hypocrisy of your "opponents" rather than the content of their concerns/arguments.   

But please continue, I just lacked the self-constraint needed to not point it out after reading you deploy this tactic for the millionth time.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Trump Presidency
« Reply #2519 on: February 27, 2017, 11:29:28 AM »
I am simply pointing out that your word salads are essentially logically empty.  In fact, you are the one deflecting by focusing on the hypocrisy of your "opponents" rather than the content of their concerns/arguments.   

But please continue, I just lacked the self-constraint needed to not point it out after reading you deploy this tactic for the millionth time.

Once again, lol. 

The crux of what I am discussing is the concern/argument of my so called "opponents".   Followed by very succinct and factual reference to specific policy and action.

You'll also notice (well no, you haven't, as usual) that I am also attacking the constant stream of made up things that don't exist that are spewed about as fact.

Example:  Immigration ban.  There is no ban on immigration.  There was a temporary suspension of immigration from 7 countries. 

Your argument is cheap and deflective and reeks of a layer of guilt. 

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2520 on: February 27, 2017, 11:35:46 AM »
What is the difference between a temporary ban and a temporary suspension?

Offline camKSU

• SLTH
  • Combo-Fan
  • That's just like, your opinion, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2521 on: February 27, 2017, 11:40:32 AM »

Once again, lol. 

The crux of what I am discussing is the concern/argument of my so called "opponents".   Followed by very succinct and factual reference to specific policy and action.

You'll also notice (well no, you haven't, as usual) that I am also attacking the constant stream of made up things that don't exist that are spewed about as fact.

Example:  Immigration ban.  There is no ban on immigration.  There was a temporary suspension of immigration from 7 countries. 

:users:

Dax is really bringing it on the cognitive dissonance and hypocritical craziness today.

:bwpopcorn:
untuck manhattan

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2522 on: February 27, 2017, 11:40:45 AM »
What is the difference between a temporary ban and a temporary suspension?

In the context of what I am discussing is that words "immigration ban" are tossed about to imply that all immigration is banned and/or more specifically Muslims collectively have been banned, which is simply untrue, in both cases. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2523 on: February 27, 2017, 11:43:27 AM »

Once again, lol. 

:users:

Dax is really bringing it on the cognitive dissonance and hypocritical craziness today.

:bwpopcorn:

You (sock) continually add nothing, and when you try to add something of substance it's a 5 paragraph screed of dribble, headline of the day nothingness.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2524 on: February 27, 2017, 11:45:32 AM »
Nice stawman dax. Nobody was claiming there was a total immigration ban.

How about focus on Trump not being realistic with his budget, health care, attacking a free press as it relates to our Constitution, our allies laughing at us, etc etc....
Obama and Hillary didn't do any of that to your boy. He put himself in those pickles.