Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1049754 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #775 on: January 11, 2017, 12:08:47 PM »
So much anger by ProgLibs, they're never going to get over it are they? 

So sad

"The other side isn't over it" says the guy continuously railing against the fictional Hillary presidency

Only a complete idiot would believe that you can just shut off the influence of an enterprise like team Clinton like a light switch.  Only a complete idiot would look at the lib rage and the rage of so many powerful people in the Clinton camp angry about her loss and think they're not going to undermine Trump at every turn.

So what is the time frame where this isn't about Hillary anymore?  A week after the swearing in?  Month?  the rest of your life?

As long as the greatest post presidential election meltdown in history carries on, largely fueled by Clinton supporters and Clinton power brokers.

Cool.  Beats trying to defend him on policy I guess.

What policy?  Stupid post Dug

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: January 11, 2017, 12:13:16 PM »
What happens to the Obamas' bed in the White House?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: January 11, 2017, 12:14:56 PM »

So sad

"The other side isn't over it" says the guy continuously railing against the fictional Hillary presidency

Only a complete idiot would believe that you can just shut off the influence of an enterprise like team Clinton like a light switch.  Only a complete idiot would look at the lib rage and the rage of so many powerful people in the Clinton camp angry about her loss and think they're not going to undermine Trump at every turn.

So what is the time frame where this isn't about Hillary anymore?  A week after the swearing in?  Month?  the rest of your life?

As long as the greatest post presidential election meltdown in history carries on, largely fueled by Clinton supporters and Clinton power brokers.

I am interested in his tax returns for starters.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: January 11, 2017, 12:16:04 PM »

So sad

That's not a policy.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: January 11, 2017, 12:20:16 PM »
Trump doesn't have any policies. He got elected without policies and he'll serve for 4 years without policies, because when he is questioned he just says that he's better than Hillary and the daxbots eat it up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #780 on: January 11, 2017, 12:26:24 PM »
Trump doesn't have any policies. He got elected without policies and he'll serve for 4 years without policies, because when he is questioned he just says that he's better than Hillary and the daxbots eat it up

Lol, let the rage flow OKC!

I don't eat anything a politician says up BTW. 

I'm smart enough to distinguish between rhetoric and action.  The libbots on here and everywhere, not so much. 

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: January 11, 2017, 12:29:22 PM »

I'm smart enough to distinguish between rhetoric and action.  The libbots on here and everywhere, not so much.

So angry about your guy winning, daxhost

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: January 11, 2017, 12:32:13 PM »

Making fun of the ongoing lib (like you) meltdown is not anger. 

It's even more fun when you know most Libs don't even know what they're mad about and don't even get that the administration they idolize was just as bad or worse on many of the things they supposedly don't like about Trump.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: January 11, 2017, 12:41:49 PM »

So sad

That's not a policy.

Good point.  Replace policy with position.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: January 11, 2017, 12:58:41 PM »

Libbot tapout

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: January 11, 2017, 12:58:59 PM »
What happens to the Obamas' bed in the White House?

Good question. I assume they at least take the mattress and sheets when they leave? The frame might be historic furniture or something? I would not have wanted to touch Bill Clinton's mattress without a hazmat suit.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: January 11, 2017, 01:00:53 PM »
How absurd is it that there is a report of the president-elect getting off on Russian prostitutes pissing and its not that shocking? What a strange time.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: January 11, 2017, 01:17:27 PM »
How absurd is it that there is a report of the president-elect getting off on Russian prostitutes pissing and its not that shocking? What a strange time.

I think the report is pretty fake, so not a lot of shock over a made up story.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: January 11, 2017, 01:20:27 PM »

The "Putin dressed Trump in pajamas to make him look like a child" part is where they blew their cover, for me.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: January 11, 2017, 01:23:05 PM »

The "Putin dressed Trump in pajamas to make him look like a child" part is where they blew their cover, for me.

JFC no kidding.  Pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: January 11, 2017, 01:23:25 PM »
Yay, fascism! High five!

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: January 11, 2017, 01:24:20 PM »
The next few years will be a very interesting time.  The level of partisan anger in politics is truly astounding and has seemingly ratcheted up during my lifetime.  As such it will be very interesting to see the levels of flexibility that will be employed to support individuals respective candidates.

I did not vote for Donald but fully accept his victory and am not butthurt (in fact I would prefer him over Ted Cruz oddly enough).

That being said I do not see how anyone would not be interested in his tax return.

I do not see how anyone would not have at least moderate concerns about the apparent ties to Russia that seemingly exist on multiple levels.

I do not see how needing an explanation of not using nuclear weapons is not troubling (I would see the modernization of our nuclear arsenal as a important tool in terms of mutual deterrence regardless of administration.)

I do not see how the use of twitter and seeming inability to control himself can be seen as a positive or at leas not mildly disconcerting geo-politically.

I would very much have these concerns regardless of political affiliation.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: January 11, 2017, 01:24:52 PM »
Here's the exchange over tax returns....

(Question inaudible)

Well, I'm not releasing the tax returns because, as you know, they're under audit.

(Question inaudible)

Oh, gee, I've never heard that. I’ve never heard that before. :lol: The only one that cares about my tax returns are the reporters. They’re the only ones. But no, I don't think so. I won -- I mean, I became president -- no, I don’t think [the American people] care at all. I don't think they care at all. I think you care. I think you care.

Which is true. The media wants to make Donald's tax returns a big story. Nobody gives a crap about this except for butthurt liberals.

https://twitter.com/DPAQreport/status/819222594792685569

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: January 11, 2017, 01:35:40 PM »
I don't think they reported the pee story. They reported about world intelligence agencies having alleged, unverified compromising info. Given Trump's shady unethical behavior, I'm glad they did and hope they continue to be a thorn in his side.

https://twitter.com/CNNPR/status/819237300668399616

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #795 on: January 11, 2017, 02:00:45 PM »
I don't think they reported the pee story. They reported about world intelligence agencies having alleged, unverified compromising info. Given Trump's shady unethical behavior, I'm glad they did and hope they continue to be a thorn in his side.

CNN: "Well ok, we promoted a bogus report - but we didn't report any of the details in the bogus report because we haven't been able to verify them for the past several months. And we totally would have followed the same standard for Clinton and Obama."

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: January 11, 2017, 02:06:00 PM »

CNN: "Well ok, we promoted a bogus report - but we didn't report any of the details in the bogus report because we haven't been able to verify them for the past several months. And we totally would have followed the same standard for Clinton and Obama."

The report may or may not be bogus.

The report was included into the security briefing provided to PEOTUS and POTUS.

To think that this is only news because it is Donald is laughable.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: January 11, 2017, 02:09:37 PM »
Between Ted cruz and Donald Trump, I think I'd vote for djt too
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: January 11, 2017, 02:20:00 PM »
 :jeffy:

:zzz:

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: January 11, 2017, 02:51:25 PM »
I'm not crazy about CNN's distinction, but I do feel fortunate to be one of the people who is able to comprehend it rather that one of the people who cannot.