Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1046592 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #12375 on: February 26, 2020, 01:39:39 PM »
One tell that dax is spreading a half-truth, conspiracy theory, or just outright lying is he won't even give a source when we know he's not embarrassed to throw out some pretty ridiculous link sources.

Another tell is that even conservative media isn't pushing his talking point.

:zzz:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12376 on: February 26, 2020, 01:42:54 PM »
clearly

:confused:

Obama holdovers at State forcing infected patients on to evacuation planes and against CDC guidance.

I'll say it 5 more times next time so you can catch on.

But Robert Kadlec, assistant secretary for preparedness and response for the Department of Health and Human Services, argued for letting them fly. He noted that the evacuation aircraft, two Boeing 747s, were already equipped with infectious disease doctors and areas enclosed by 3-meter-high plastic walls to keep infected passengers.

The US State Department ultimately made the decision to let the infected passengers return to the US on the aircraft.

who is this guy you ask

Kadlec spent 26 years as a career officer and physician in the United States Air Force. He has served as the Special Assistant to President George W. Bush and Senior Director for Biodefense Policy on the Homeland Security Council and as staff director for U.S. Senator Richard Burr's subcommittee on bioterrorism and public health.[1]

Kadlec was serving as Deputy Staff Director for the United States Senate Select Committee on Intelligence when he was nominated by President Donald Trump to become Assistant Secretary of Health and Human Services (Preparedness and Response).[2] Kadlec was confirmed for this position by the United States Senate on August 3, 2017.[3]

Oh I get it, Kadlec knows way way more than those big dummies over at the CDC.   

BTW, according to other non infected passengers, they were not informed they were flying with patients infected with the virus.   

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12377 on: February 26, 2020, 01:43:37 PM »
One tell that dax is spreading a half-truth, conspiracy theory, or just outright lying is he won't even give a source when we know he's not embarrassed to throw out some pretty ridiculous link sources.

Another tell is that even conservative media isn't pushing his talking point.

:zzz:

We're already discussing this LibDork.9, close out TexAgs and put down the bong.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #12378 on: February 26, 2020, 01:44:57 PM »
clearly

Obama holdovers at State forcing infected patients on to evacuation planes and against CDC guidance.

But Robert Kadlec, assistant secretary for preparedness and response for the Department of Health and Human Services, argued for letting them fly. He noted that the evacuation aircraft, two Boeing 747s, were already equipped with infectious disease doctors and areas enclosed by 3-meter-high plastic walls to keep infected passengers.

The US State Department ultimately made the decision to let the infected passengers return to the US on the aircraft.

who is this guy you ask

Kadlec spent 26 years as a career officer and physician in the United States Air Force. He has served as the Special Assistant to President George W. Bush and Senior Director for Biodefense Policy on the Homeland Security Council and as staff director for U.S. Senator Richard Burr's subcommittee on bioterrorism and public health.[1]

Kadlec was serving as Deputy Staff Director for the United States Senate Select Committee on Intelligence when he was nominated by President Donald Trump to become Assistant Secretary of Health and Human Services (Preparedness and Response).[2] Kadlec was confirmed for this position by the United States Senate on August 3, 2017.[3]

BTW, according to other non infected passengers, they were not informed they were flying with patients infected with the virus.

Kadlec is a Trump nominee Dax

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12379 on: February 26, 2020, 01:50:17 PM »
clearly

who is this guy you ask

Kadlec is a Trump nominee Dax

Who cares, he didn't make the final call, he merely argued FOR those people flying with non infected people, Dr. William Walters from the State Department went against the CDC and made the final call.   Walters is an Obama era appointee.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12380 on: February 26, 2020, 01:53:27 PM »
amazing

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12381 on: February 26, 2020, 01:57:03 PM »
amazing

Yeah, it's amazing when put against the political meltdown from the left about the CDC and then some Obama era State Department appointee goes against the CDC recommendations.

So yeah, amazing.

But then again, I know the difference between those arguing for or against a decision, and those that actually make the decision.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #12382 on: February 26, 2020, 02:02:44 PM »
What an amazing time for dax when both the cdc and people going against the cdc are rival deep state never trump factions

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #12383 on: February 26, 2020, 02:03:18 PM »

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #12384 on: February 26, 2020, 02:10:41 PM »
amazing

Yeah, it's amazing when put against the political meltdown from the left about the CDC and then some Obama era State Department appointee goes against the CDC recommendations.

So yeah, amazing.

But then again, I know the difference between those arguing for or against a decision, and those that actually make the decision.

WGAF, it's just the flu.  Right Dax?
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #12385 on: February 26, 2020, 02:12:17 PM »
ooooohhh

Dax's boy Kadlec is also on Trumps Coronavirus Response Team   :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12386 on: February 26, 2020, 02:45:20 PM »
LibDerp.9 hits us with the Deep State Tapout, LibDerp.9, fully assimilated with TexAgs . . . SMDH, sad.

In usual Lick fashion, he just can't admit he just doesn't understand.  In this case, doesn't get who had the final decision making power.  Lick posts a transcript that had no one from the CDC on the call.    :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #12387 on: February 26, 2020, 02:47:07 PM »
buck stops here...

Trump says US was right to bring back Americans with coronavirus.

https://nypost.com/2020/02/25/trump-says-us-is-very-close-to-a-coronavirus-vaccine/

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12388 on: February 26, 2020, 02:48:29 PM »
buck stops here...

Trump says US was right to bring back Americans with coronavirus.

https://nypost.com/2020/02/25/trump-says-us-is-very-close-to-a-coronavirus-vaccine/

Fantastic, a complete 180, no surprise there.

Dear Don, only Libs are allowed to do 180's, come on dummy.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #12389 on: February 26, 2020, 02:56:23 PM »
 :lol: :ROFL: :lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12390 on: February 26, 2020, 03:03:06 PM »
Lick so far:

-Posts transcript from a call that included no one from the CDC

-Doesn't understand that the same newspaper he used to quote Trump's 180, also quoted Walters on his decision to allow the infected passengers to board the same planes as non-infected passengers

Coronavirus-infected Americans flown home against CDC's ...www.washingtonpost.com › health › 2020/02/20

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #12391 on: February 26, 2020, 03:05:20 PM »
Lick so far:

-Doesn't understand that the same newspaper he used to quote Trump's 180, also quoted Walters on his decision to allow the infected passengers to board the same planes as non-infected passengers

Coronavirus-infected Americans flown home against CDC's ...www.washingtonpost.com › health › 2020/02/20

CDC asked to be taken off the readout and not included in comms as they disagreed with Kadlec

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12392 on: February 26, 2020, 03:08:34 PM »
Lick so far:

CDC asked to be taken off the readout and not included in comms as they disagreed with Kadlec

Why didn't they tell the other passengers?  They were rightfully pissed off when they found out.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12393 on: February 26, 2020, 03:26:38 PM »
As a good never Trumper I'm trying to figure out what is going on here but I have no clue who is on what side. I'll assume dax is okay with whatever trump did /said because Obama once said something about an outbreak.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #12394 on: February 26, 2020, 03:31:41 PM »
Lick so far:

[/b]

Isn't that a fake news source?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12395 on: February 26, 2020, 03:32:11 PM »
As a good never Trumper I'm trying to figure out what is going on here but I have no clue who is on what side. I'll assume dax is okay with whatever trump did /said because Obama once said something about an outbreak.

You're pretty much always wrong, but we all know that, so don't worry about it, Phil.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12396 on: February 26, 2020, 03:33:05 PM »
Lick so far:

[/b]

Oh no, that's Fox News, remember?

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #12397 on: February 26, 2020, 03:35:06 PM »
Lick so far:

[/b]

Oh no, that's Fox News, remember?

Let's ask Trump; he'll know the answer.  :ROFL:

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12399 on: February 26, 2020, 05:57:44 PM »
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/26/donald-trump-black-voters-retail-stores-117756

:sdeek:

The centers will distribute pamphlets and sell merchandise, including hats and sweatshirts embroidered with the word “woke.” Asked to define “woke culture” as it relates to the president’s bid for reelection, a second campaign official said reporters should “ask a black person.”

:sdeek: