Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1042674 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #12350 on: February 25, 2020, 11:30:01 PM »
So the point you are trying to make is....? They are doing their job reporting of what their job is? The rich make a lot more money now because we cut scientist jobs, so that’s a good thing? It’s good because we are now way less prepared to handle an epidemic like this. So in the end it’s good. :Woot:

You listen to people who don't have the first rough ridin' clue and/or who are mad about the reductions of what your guy built up which was a massive bureaucracy filled with people just collecting paychecks.   The NSC staff alone pushed 1,000 people under your guy (it apparently takes a lot of people when your burning whole countries to the ground, refugee'ing millions more, crushing whistle blowers, spying on Congress and journalists . ..  but I digress).   

Remember, when I brought up Ebola coming to the U.S. from illegal border crossers coming from infected regions . .  the RUIN's all told me there was nothing to worry about, no big deal according to the RUIN's. 

Apparently nobody bothered to tell all the people at the CDC they've been defunded . . . weird.

The only way we can handle anything is with a giant bureaucracy filled with people who have titles and sound important (Da Big Train)

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #12351 on: February 25, 2020, 11:37:52 PM »
So the point you are trying to make is....? They are doing their job reporting of what their job is? The rich make a lot more money now because we cut scientist jobs, so that’s a good thing? It’s good because we are now way less prepared to handle an epidemic like this. So in the end it’s good. :Woot:

You listen to people who don't have the first rough ridin' clue and/or who are mad about the reductions of what your guy built up which was a massive bureaucracy filled with people just collecting paychecks.   The NSC staff alone pushed 1,000 people under your guy (it apparently takes a lot of people when your burning whole countries to the ground, refugee'ing millions more, crushing whistle blowers, spying on Congress and journalists . ..  but I digress).   

Remember, when I brought up Ebola coming to the U.S. from illegal border crossers coming from infected regions . .  the RUIN's all told me there was nothing to worry about, no big deal according to the RUIN's. 

Apparently nobody bothered to tell all the people at the CDC they've been defunded . . . weird.

The only way we can handle anything is with a giant bureaucracy filled with people who have titles and sound important (Da Big Train)

So we have the proper people in place now? Everything is under control as is?
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12353 on: February 25, 2020, 11:42:38 PM »

LOL, you could have all the staffers and titles you wanted and it still wouldn't be under control enough for the OrangeMan Bad crowd.   All you've got is a bunch of speculators and arm chair quarterbacks who are OrangeMan Bad 24/7/365 so it doesn't matter what is said or done, it will never be enough for them.

Plus, if it gets as bad as what some people say could happen, then we could throw the entire Federal Budget at it and it won't matter a single poop.   One minute you guys are bitching about the measures being taken are "Xenophobic" the next minute you're bitching that not enough is being done, rinse and repeat.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #12355 on: February 26, 2020, 07:47:29 AM »

LOL, you could have all the staffers and titles you wanted and it still wouldn't be under control enough for the OrangeMan Bad crowd.   All you've got is a bunch of speculators and arm chair quarterbacks who are OrangeMan Bad 24/7/365 so it doesn't matter what is said or done, it will never be enough for them.

Plus, if it gets as bad as what some people say could happen, then we could throw the entire Federal Budget at it and it won't matter a single poop.   One minute you guys are bitching about the measures being taken are "Xenophobic" the next minute you're bitching that not enough is being done, rinse and repeat.

That was a really long answer to not actually answering the question.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12356 on: February 26, 2020, 08:28:38 AM »

Which is kind of funny considering Trump was the biggest arm chair quarterback of them all during the Obama administration. Karma, right?  :dunno:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12357 on: February 26, 2020, 09:09:21 AM »
Private citizen Trump?

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12358 on: February 26, 2020, 09:44:11 AM »
Private citizen Trump?

Yep. I have no pity for him.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12359 on: February 26, 2020, 09:46:38 AM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #12360 on: February 26, 2020, 09:55:54 AM »
ROFL

he lives in alabama.  fat people are the norm.  to him, trump has the BMI of Wilder

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12361 on: February 26, 2020, 09:58:40 AM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12362 on: February 26, 2020, 10:19:10 AM »

That was a really long answer to not actually answering the question.

If you're worried about containment apparently we need to purge all Obama era holdovers in the state department because they're the one's overruling the CDC and ensuring the virus makes it to the United States.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #12365 on: February 26, 2020, 11:26:13 AM »
clearly

:confused:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12366 on: February 26, 2020, 11:28:26 AM »
clearly

Obama holdovers at State forcing infected patients on to evacuation planes and against CDC guidance.

I'll say it 5 more times next time so you can catch on.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #12367 on: February 26, 2020, 11:37:23 AM »
One tell that dax is spreading a half-truth, conspiracy theory, or just outright lying is he won't even give a source when we know he's not embarrassed to throw out some pretty ridiculous link sources.

Another tell is that even conservative media isn't pushing his talking point.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12368 on: February 26, 2020, 11:47:59 AM »
One tell that dax is spreading a half-truth, conspiracy theory, or just outright lying is he won't even give a source when we know he's not embarrassed to throw out some pretty ridiculous link sources.

I've already named the doctor from state by name, you should pay closer attention.   Get off TexAgs you weirdo.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #12369 on: February 26, 2020, 11:54:13 AM »

Check out thread where I mind screwed him into adopting my “it’s just the flu” position after he spent over a week mocking it.  He crumbled like a cookie

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12370 on: February 26, 2020, 11:55:11 AM »

Check out thread where I mind screwed him into adopting my “it’s just the flu” position after he spent over a week mocking it.  He crumbled like a cookie

I'm still mocking it, Slow "Talk to him like he's Five" Dug

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #12371 on: February 26, 2020, 12:02:20 PM »
Boomer doesn’t know what mocking means

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #12372 on: February 26, 2020, 12:05:30 PM »
Slow "Talk to him like he's Five" Dug

:lol:

Dax, you gotta get the official nicknamer gig for the Trump reelection campaign or as part of his 2nd term as president.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12373 on: February 26, 2020, 12:39:30 PM »
Boomer doesn’t know what mocking means

dax was born before 1946

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #12374 on: February 26, 2020, 01:33:14 PM »
clearly

Obama holdovers at State forcing infected patients on to evacuation planes and against CDC guidance.

I'll say it 5 more times next time so you can catch on.

But Robert Kadlec, assistant secretary for preparedness and response for the Department of Health and Human Services, argued for letting them fly. He noted that the evacuation aircraft, two Boeing 747s, were already equipped with infectious disease doctors and areas enclosed by 3-meter-high plastic walls to keep infected passengers.

The US State Department ultimately made the decision to let the infected passengers return to the US on the aircraft.

who is this guy you ask

Kadlec spent 26 years as a career officer and physician in the United States Air Force. He has served as the Special Assistant to President George W. Bush and Senior Director for Biodefense Policy on the Homeland Security Council and as staff director for U.S. Senator Richard Burr's subcommittee on bioterrorism and public health.[1]

Kadlec was serving as Deputy Staff Director for the United States Senate Select Committee on Intelligence when he was nominated by President Donald Trump to become Assistant Secretary of Health and Human Services (Preparedness and Response).[2] Kadlec was confirmed for this position by the United States Senate on August 3, 2017.[3]

in summation

THANKS OBAMA
« Last Edit: February 26, 2020, 01:40:32 PM by LickNeckey »