Author Topic: Rank your top KC Broadcasters/Personalities here  (Read 34617 times)

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline schreds21

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Rank your top KC Broadcasters/Personalities here
« Reply #451 on: March 15, 2024, 11:45:11 AM »
810 midday show is awful.   Jason Anderson and whoever the idiot who is in with him are just unlistenable.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: March 15, 2024, 11:51:35 AM »
810 midday show is awful.   Jason Anderson and whoever the idiot who is in with him are just unlistenable.

yeah it's hard to even imagine someone listening to him

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: March 15, 2024, 01:35:56 PM »

I wonder if you’re referring to Josh Brisco? I don’t follow him yet he still sometimes irritates me on Twitter with his takes. I don’t think that has happened since he almost died, though.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: March 15, 2024, 01:43:03 PM »

I wonder if you’re referring to Josh Brisco? I don’t follow him yet he still sometimes irritates me on Twitter with his takes. I don’t think that has happened since he almost died, though.

Now that is crazy. Brisco is talented and I seem to agree with all of his takes on twitter. I only listened to his chiefs podcast occasionally and did not listen to him on 810 when he was paired with JA but I believe he recently left 810

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: March 15, 2024, 02:12:58 PM »

Now that is crazy. Brisco is talented and I seem to agree with all of his takes on twitter. I only listened to his chiefs podcast occasionally and did not listen to him on 810 when he was paired with JA but I believe he recently left 810

He was a dick to Brooke Pryor even if she sucked as a reporter. I also didn’t like his cocksure personality, but I imagine that’s pretty common for that line of work.