Author Topic: Shows that have you by the balls, or vag...  (Read 1255254 times)

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Shows that have you by the balls, or vag...
« Reply #13350 on: August 08, 2021, 10:30:16 AM »
I was talking to star seed obvs

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13351 on: August 08, 2021, 10:30:44 AM »
Challenge all stars looks pretty great...

Sorry if Luke’d

Yeah, it's gonna be great. Disappointed in not having bananas though. Will be interesting to see people competing who are older than me.

Just need to figure out what we’re already paying for that will allow us to sub to Paramount at no additional cost.

Unfortunately, nothing, it isn't like HBO Max. I did get a good deal, I got the first year for $45. I joined CBS All-Access the last day it was a thing, they had that deal because Paramount+ starting the next day. You're probably going to have to watch that the same way I'm going to eventually watch Ted Lasso and that's from a torrent.

Did anyone end up getting paramount + or finding a different way to watch this show, and is it necessary/canon?

I have paramount+. The all-star season was disappointing. There was only one blow up and it was very contrived. They gave them very hard challenges which you'd think would be funny because they're old, but it just made for boring TV.

The better part about watching the all-stars and paramount+ is that it motivated me to watch some old seasons of the real world, they nearly have all of them. I started with the first New Orleans and it was great watching that again. I forgot nearly all of that.

Is the all-stars season over? Was thinking of signing up for a month or 3 and slogging through that and maybe the NY real world reunion before the regular challenge resumes on tv.

Yeah, it's over, you can binge it pretty easily it's like 8 episodes and you will get to the point where you're fast forwarding through parts of episodes.

The RR New York Reunion was even more disappointing, it was just a bunch of 50 something's talking about the early 90's, it's crazy boring. There are only 6 episodes, all well under an hour, I only made it though 4.

I agree with MIR on the Challenge.  I enjoy the regular show and it was fun to see the old people for a minute but when they started a challenge, the level of competition was really sad.

Just saw that regular mtv challenge starts again next week. I’m not gonna have time to even try this. If there’s anything I need to know to keep continuity, spoil it.

I couldn't finish it.  I can't imagine it will much if anything to do with the regular ones.  Most of those old people just showed that they cannot compete any more so I doubt we see more than one or two attempting a comeback.

I finished it, there will absolutely be no continuity, the only "current" cast members were Anessa and Darrell. Yes won the final.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13352 on: August 08, 2021, 10:45:03 AM »
I binged the first 6 episodes of fboy yesterday and I can't figure out whether or not I like it. I do know episode 6 was complete and total trash, especially the way it finished.

I thought it wouldn't be a formulaic as the bachelor/bachelorette franchise and it isn't but as the show goes on you can tell the producers are meddling more and more and it makes the show shitty.

I really like Sarah. Nakia only does what the producers tell her to do, and CJ is herself, a fuckboy.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #13353 on: August 08, 2021, 10:52:29 AM »
I was talking to star seed obvs

I'm terribly embarrassed that I don't know who you mean  :blush:. Anna is my favorite but I also like Thomas even though he's a total worm.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #13354 on: August 08, 2021, 10:53:01 AM »
If you weren't nobility, and lived in Downton at that time, what do you think you'd prefer to do for a living?  Work at the Abbey in some capacity, or in town?  Being in service seems like it would have been a hard job, but most of the jobs in or around town seem bad as well.  I suppose I would have just gone to seminary and became a priest in the Church of England (Episcopal). That way I could have still drank and had sex with women, and no back breaking labor.

Chauffeur seems to be the obvious choice.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13355 on: August 08, 2021, 11:04:01 AM »
I binged the first 6 episodes of fboy yesterday and I can't figure out whether or not I like it. I do know episode 6 was complete and total trash, especially the way it finished.

I thought it wouldn't be a formulaic as the bachelor/bachelorette franchise and it isn't but as the show goes on you can tell the producers are meddling more and more and it makes the show shitty.

I really like Sarah. Nakia only does what the producers tell her to do, and CJ is herself, a fuckboy.
CJ is the only one that seems to have half a brain.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Shows that have you by the balls, or vag...
« Reply #13356 on: August 08, 2021, 11:04:59 AM »
If you weren't nobility, and lived in Downton at that time, what do you think you'd prefer to do for a living?  Work at the Abbey in some capacity, or in town?  Being in service seems like it would have been a hard job, but most of the jobs in or around town seem bad as well.  I suppose I would have just gone to seminary and became a priest in the Church of England (Episcopal). That way I could have still drank and had sex with women, and no back breaking labor.

Chauffeur seems to be the obvious choice.
I think being in the skilled trades in town would be fine, like it would suck for sure but being the baker or butcher or stone mason would be pretty good.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13357 on: August 08, 2021, 01:01:27 PM »

You're smitten, she's going to end up with ol boy who "ran" from the fboy hut and you know it.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Shows that have you by the balls, or vag...
« Reply #13358 on: August 08, 2021, 01:17:57 PM »

You're smitten, she's going to end up with ol boy who "ran" from the fboy hut and you know it.
That’s fine. Sarah has been getting played like a fiddle by Garrett.

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13359 on: August 08, 2021, 02:46:16 PM »
cj is great and is just searching for true love.  i wish her the best

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13360 on: August 08, 2021, 02:58:28 PM »
cj is great and is just searching for true love.  i wish her the best

yes

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #13361 on: August 11, 2021, 01:41:23 PM »
Riviera anyone? $ episodes into season 2 and it's starting to get ridiculous, but I'm not backing down now.  :excited:

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13362 on: August 12, 2021, 01:38:51 PM »
oh jared is a weird dude, his mental state is sus

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13363 on: August 14, 2021, 08:12:17 PM »
oh jared is a weird dude, his mental state is sus
OG or new? Answer? Both!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13364 on: August 14, 2021, 10:58:45 PM »
how about that fboy island finale!

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13365 on: August 14, 2021, 11:19:35 PM »
I'm still not sure OG Jared is straight.

Despite my girl Sarah screwing herself over I was pleased. I was hoping that at least one of them picked a eff boy and he took the money. When she picked Garrett, I was so happy he took the money.
Although I was not happy when they took the money from him and I'm convinced that was rigged because there's no way they're taking $100,000 from anyone add they'd just be cool with it. Bezos would lose his crap if someone took $100,000 from him.

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13366 on: August 14, 2021, 11:29:23 PM »
sarah is so damn annoying, she deserved to get mushed by garrett.  and what a bold move that was, definitely on brand for him

og jared is a psychopath

cj really surprised me

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #13367 on: August 15, 2021, 11:59:35 AM »
I just watched the 1st episode and I’m skeptical I can do another 9 if they’re doing to keep saying f-boy, f’n, f’d, etc. instead of the corresponding version of eff.

This seems like temptation island adjace without the lol aspect of these ladies having a whole boyfriend across the street.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13368 on: August 15, 2021, 01:15:23 PM »
I just watched the 1st episode and I’m skeptical I can do another 9 if they’re doing to keep saying f-boy, f’n, f’d, etc. instead of the corresponding version of eff.

This seems like temptation island adjace without the lol aspect of these ladies having a whole boyfriend across the street.

Well you better drop out now. I read an article that said they were not allowed to say the word fuckboy, which is hilarious.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13369 on: August 15, 2021, 01:29:48 PM »

Well you better drop out now. I read an article that said they were not allowed to say the word fuckboy, which is hilarious.

As a gE mod, I find myself every 2 minutes trying to turn off these assholes’ word filter.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13370 on: August 15, 2021, 01:30:23 PM »
Honestly that got me to turn the show off after the first 15 minutes. Like nails on a chalkboard.

That and the premise didn’t seem all that entertaining.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13371 on: August 15, 2021, 02:10:52 PM »
At the end of ep 2, the French-ish guy says fuckboy as he refuses to go with the other fuckboys, so it wasn’t banned/censored. It’s infuriating. There should be an option now to bleep any saying of “f.”

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13372 on: August 15, 2021, 02:19:36 PM »
the show really finds its foothold at the end of episode 3 imo

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13373 on: August 15, 2021, 04:43:35 PM »
Agree to disagree

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #13374 on: August 16, 2021, 09:17:51 AM »
Finished Downton Abbey last night. Great series. Haven't been this sad to get to the end of a show since Foyle's War.