Author Topic: Responsible gun owner protects personal property  (Read 118063 times)

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
Re: Responsible gun owner protects personal property
« Reply #1075 on: May 08, 2020, 12:00:05 AM »

Good. At first I thought it was a police dash cam and the shooter was an officer and was thinking "that seems unnecessary, but also, don't fight a cop with a gun." When I found out the shooter was just some rando? Yeah, that needs to be tried by the system.
going to guess that arbery wasn't a jogger and that this will be a manslaughter

Why do you guess that?
just a hunch based on the way it's been handled and reported.

What exactly are you talking about? It's been handled and reported that he was jogging. Why the eff else would anyone be running down the street in the middle of the day in a t-shirt, shorts, running shoes, and nothing else on his person. The guys who shot him didn't even tell the police that they saw him doing anything wrong.

eff. We can't even go jogging without white people suspecting we're up to no good. Already equivocating for these racists.
A white girl got killed in my neighborhood while jogging last year. Was that a race motivated murder? Are you about to equivocate for that racist?

Difference is, a lot of people's initial thought prob wasn't, "well, what was she doing? what prompted dude to kill her," which is definitely the case most times black dudes are killed by cops... or in this case ex-cops and their sons.
black dudes commit almost 60% of gun homicides and are 30% of the people killed by cops. the 30% number is probably deflated by the number of white dudes who commit suicide by cop but those numbers still cause a rational person to realize that there's less racist policing than the media would have you believe.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: May 08, 2020, 12:01:09 AM »
The DA said he had some mental health issues or something?  It's sad that Arbery didn't just run away from them or stop.

What the eff? What's happening here, am I being punked?
He'd probably still be alive and maybe have a great civil suit if he'd just been like wtf guys

Do you realize he was running and they pulled their truck in front of him and got out of the truck with a rough ridin' shotgun? He ran around the truck and that didn't stop your homeboys from not leaving him the eff alone. Is he supposed to keep running and just get shot in the back?

You are stating that he wasn't elusive enough when running on the white man's road. He'd still be alive if the klan decided to just leave him the eff alone. If they thought he was stealing, call the rough ridin' cops. You white boys were really tripping about other people wanting basic rough ridin' rights.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: May 08, 2020, 12:03:52 AM »

Good. At first I thought it was a police dash cam and the shooter was an officer and was thinking "that seems unnecessary, but also, don't fight a cop with a gun." When I found out the shooter was just some rando? Yeah, that needs to be tried by the system.
going to guess that arbery wasn't a jogger and that this will be a manslaughter

Why do you guess that?
just a hunch based on the way it's been handled and reported.

What exactly are you talking about? It's been handled and reported that he was jogging. Why the eff else would anyone be running down the street in the middle of the day in a t-shirt, shorts, running shoes, and nothing else on his person. The guys who shot him didn't even tell the police that they saw him doing anything wrong.

eff. We can't even go jogging without white people suspecting we're up to no good. Already equivocating for these racists.
A white girl got killed in my neighborhood while jogging last year. Was that a race motivated murder? Are you about to equivocate for that racist?

What were the circumstances of her death, what was the result for the perp?
she was jogging around twilight and got stabbed in the jugular, bled around for a bit but the local business were already closed and she died. perp got 30 years

You gonna give me a name, city, something so that I can find the facts of this case and give you an answer? If you just want me to address this very obvious false equivalency without knowing what happened, I certainly can, but you won't like my answer.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: May 08, 2020, 12:05:05 AM »
bubbles are you copy-pasting these from texags?
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: May 08, 2020, 12:05:20 AM »
The DA said he had some mental health issues or something?  It's sad that Arbery didn't just run away from them or stop.

He'd probably still be alive and maybe have a great civil suit if he'd just been like wtf guys

Do you realize he was running and they pulled their truck in front of him and got out of the truck with a rough ridin' shotgun? He ran around the truck and that didn't stop your homeboys from not leaving him the eff alone. Is he supposed to keep running and just get shot in the back?

You are stating that he wasn't elusive enough when running on the white man's road. He'd still be alive if the klan decided to just leave him the eff alone. If they thought he was stealing, call the rough ridin' cops. You white boys were really tripping about other people wanting basic rough ridin' rights.

Nah, man. He'd still be alive if he didn't resist the citizen's arrest and let these two doods cuff him, or twine him, or however they planned to detain him.

If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1080 on: May 08, 2020, 12:06:56 AM »
What the hell has been going on lately?

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: May 08, 2020, 12:10:20 AM »
What the hell has been going on lately?
i'm sorry.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: May 08, 2020, 12:17:29 AM »

Nah, man. He'd still be alive if he didn't resist the citizen's arrest and let these two doods cuff him, or twine him, or however they planned to detain him.

There's no evidence they planned to do any of that? Was he going to cuff him with the shotgun he had in his hand? Those take two hands to operate.

WHAT THE eff IS HAPPENING IN HERE?

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: May 08, 2020, 12:23:13 AM »

There's no evidence they planned to do any of that? Was he going to cuff him with the shotgun he had in his hand? Those take two hands to operate.

WHAT THE eff IS HAPPENING IN HERE?

I'm pretty sure they weren't.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: May 08, 2020, 12:29:37 AM »
He'd still be alive if he just let two strange white men take him to wherever to do whatever.

eff me man, goodnight.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: May 08, 2020, 12:31:13 AM »
He'd still be alive if he just let two strange white men take him to wherever to do whatever.

eff me man, goodnight.

I *think* nic's comment was satire and that he agrees with you, but I've been surprised a lot recently.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: May 08, 2020, 12:32:34 AM »

eff me man, goodnight.

I *think* nic's comment was satire and that he agrees with you, but I've been surprised a lot recently.

I took that in the context with his post in the MAGA thread. I'm just going to dip out.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: May 08, 2020, 12:37:41 AM »

eff me man, goodnight.

Duh

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: May 08, 2020, 12:53:20 AM »
Personally, I don't think he deserved to be murdered even if he'd robbed every house in the neighborhood. Not even by a cop!

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: May 08, 2020, 01:21:49 AM »
Personally, I don't think he deserved to be murdered even if he'd robbed every house in the neighborhood. Not even by a cop!
:bball:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: May 08, 2020, 06:40:05 AM »
I agree with bubs that they will probably get manslaughter

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: May 08, 2020, 07:33:37 AM »
Who actually shot him? The father or the son?

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: May 08, 2020, 07:53:57 AM »

This
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: May 08, 2020, 08:09:07 AM »
I agree with bubs that they will probably get manslaughter
I think they'll be acquitted or maybe manslaughter (whatever the lightest would be). Not because I assume the victim is a robber, but because America is racist and really loves guns and is kind of dumb overall.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 09:30:11 AM by michigancat »

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: May 08, 2020, 08:42:01 AM »
solid thin blue line posting by me last night  :sdeek:

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1095 on: May 08, 2020, 08:44:15 AM »
Who actually shot him? The father or the son?

Lol there will be no justice here.

https://twitter.com/chick_in_kiev/status/1258634931607089154

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: May 08, 2020, 08:51:29 AM »

eff me man, goodnight.

Duh

Black people should take a note from Larry David and start carrying MAGA caps around to get them out of situations like this.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: May 08, 2020, 09:23:22 AM »
Black people always being put on trial for being killed man.