Author Topic: Lost my phone, person who stole it now taking pics that upload to my google+  (Read 97781 times)

Offline Mindy

• Fan
    • View Profile
 :popcorn:

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
if there is a confrontation, the confronter should be wearing that hat.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
 :lol: don't ever let it stop

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
amway jesus would look smashing in that hat

Offline ltrain

• Combo-Fan
  • go cats
    • View Profile
I don't have anything meaningful to add to this thread other than its my birthday today and this thread is far and away the best present I could have asked for.  Thanks nicname and Wichita phone thieves!  :thumbsup:
Wondering who is running this hot dog stand and seriously considering heading out for tacos.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Guys, I might be going to a movie at the IMAX!!! I'll keep my eyes peeled for anyone eating japcorn.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline KSUblacklab

• Fan
  • Everyone's a little douche'e sometimes.
    • View Profile
it really is bizarre parking. also does part of your lot rent go to giving everyone in the neighborhood a free white car or something. i mean they're like 85% white cars.

Shot in the dark here maybe they are police cars hence the blocking of the driveways.

We need two white guys on bikes. Pretend to be Mormon's spreading the good word. Knock on a few doors. And that is that.

I still think he's a drug dealer. I predict he's on the move again around 4:30 when people are off work. To give them the hook up. Then tonight he's out and about to help people get their party on. Back home or babies momma's house at 10 to get his swerve on.

Did you know Kansas State's first mascot was a black lab?

I don't like master threads as much as others. I mean, they have there purpose. But, so do new threads.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
it really is bizarre parking. also does part of your lot rent go to giving everyone in the neighborhood a free white car or something. i mean they're like 85% white cars.

Shot in the dark here maybe they are police cars hence the blocking of the driveways.

:sdeek: i think you might be on to something

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
What do Amway people wear? Dark blue collared shirts?
Someone dress as Amway Jesus and request the phone back in the name of our Lord and while holding a large trifold under your armpit.
You're in - you're out and nicname gets his phone back.
LFG

:lol:

Offline PurpleBear

• Fan
  • What's this towel you speak of?
    • View Profile
 :flush:
this

Definitely this. Just look how they park their car. Part in the street part in the driveway. No regard for order. Phone thieve characteristics. 
K-STATE in da house! *Ell Roberson voice*

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
They must work at the trailer park because it's the middle of the day.

you're jumping to conclusions in regards to their work schedule.

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
 :lol:

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
I'm signing off.  I will keep checking the location to see if I can get a bead on movements.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline KSUblacklab

• Fan
  • Everyone's a little douche'e sometimes.
    • View Profile
dub-I need some names. Trying to do some facebook stalking.

746,748 s christine ave wichita ks.

It says rd on the map, but ave for the address.
Did you know Kansas State's first mascot was a black lab?

I don't like master threads as much as others. I mean, they have there purpose. But, so do new threads.

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
Man, this is just like The Wire. We need to rent out a seedy basement in an old building downtown and set up a bunch of black and white monitors that we will have no use for. We can have big maps everywhere with thumb tacs in them and big circles and smaller circles and yarn and the whole 9 yards. I'll take night shift and I would prefer if everyone called me Lobo.
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
Man, this is just like The Wire. We need to rent out a seedy basement in an old building downtown and set up a bunch of black and white monitors that we will have no use for. We can have big maps everywhere with thumb tacs in them and big circles and smaller circles and yarn and the whole 9 yards. I'll take night shift and I would prefer if everyone called me Lobo.

goEMAW is the biggest, seediest basement out there

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
It pisses me off that these people always seem happier than I am in their pictures with their fat faces.
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile

i call dibs on playing the bunk.

Offline SwiftCat

• #LIFE
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Depth Charge
    • View Profile
Not at all related to the phone, but if we're in position to demand, I'd like for them to get an old couch and grill out of my place.  They can do whatever they want with them.

If you are serious about this, me and two of our mutual friends are looking for a couch.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Not at all related to the phone, but if we're in position to demand, I'd like for them to get an old couch and grill out of my place.  They can do whatever they want with them.

If you are serious about this, me and two of our mutual friends are looking for a couch.

Sure. Do you need the perps to move it in?

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
The phone has been spending a lot of time at this location since yesterday evening.  It is there currently. 

Are you sure about your circled trailers. To me it seems to bee on the other side of the street. And to the south. One of the three trailer from the south. On the eastside.

No, you're right, and I originally deleted a post with the circled trailers.  The gps locator actually kind of goes back and forth between the two locations.  It does stay in the general area of the trailer park.

Could be jumping back and forth between neighbors's wifi signals.  I mean, it's a stolen phone, it's safe to assume he's stealing wifi too...

Offline SEK_EMAW

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
What an awesome 24 hours of liveblogging!  Keep up the good work fellas!

I would really just like to see a scene similar to this (but with gE characters) strolling into The Township at Clifton.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
I'm wearing a vest right now!  It's part of my suit, but still!

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
I could borrow some of my brother's Wichita PD gear.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
As bad as we will all want to see this after the live stream, nobody should post this to youtube until somebody has pakheaded all of the innocents and then added in appropriate commentary.