Author Topic: Lost my phone, person who stole it now taking pics that upload to my google+  (Read 97772 times)

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
Phone is currently near the Church of the Immaculate Conception downtown. 

I'll be driving right by there in about an hour.

the church of the immaculate judgment

"If you scared, go to church, we gon' hit you where it hurts"

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
This thread is really frustrating. nicname, give someone else access to your phone so we aren't waiting for updates on you constantly.
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile

They're already back at the trailer park location. 
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
You should bust their asses at mass.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
What do the thieves have to do to make it to where the phone can't be monitored once they realize they're being mumped with?

Probably just reset to factory settings.

I can't believe they didn't do this already.  They're not using whatever nicname had on his phone for any benefit. 

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I don't have 100% confidence in your locator, at least as far as how quickly they seem to be getting from place to place.  You gotta get that app on the phone.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
I've downloaded the androidlost app and am currently waiting for it to be installed/ started on the lost phone. 
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
Step 1.)  Listen to their conversations until you get his first name.
Step 2.)  Create a contact in the phone with a female's name, but your phone number.
Step 3.)  Use front-facing camera to find out when his girlfriend is using the phone.
Step 4.)  Send text to the phone that says, "(Theif's Name) when are you going to leave your girlfriend so we don't have to sneak around during the day."
Step 5.)  Make popcorn with jalapenos and eat while listening to her beat his ass.
Step 6.)  Use gps to go take the phone after she leaves him.

Offline yoman

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
I've downloaded the androidlost app and am currently waiting for it to be installed/ started on the lost phone.

I think this yoman guy is on to something....

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
Step 2.)  Create a contact in the phone with a female's name, but your phone number.
Step 3.)  Use front-facing camera to find out when his girlfriend is using the phone.
Step 4.)  Send text to the phone that says, "(Theif's Name) when are you going to leave your girlfriend so we don't have to sneak around during the day."
Step 5.)  Make popcorn with jalapenos and eat while listening to her beat his ass.

I was thinking it would be awesome if the trailer park was home and the Lightner addy was a gf's pad and he got busted by nicname.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile

:excited:

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile

There goes my afternoon!
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
I've run into the problem.  The app installed on my current phone.  I found this out when I checked the gps location.  I'll have to try again. 

Offline PurpleBear

• Fan
  • What's this towel you speak of?
    • View Profile
What do Amway people wear? Dark blue collared shirts?
Someone dress as Amway Jesus and request the phone back in the name of our Lord and while holding a large trifold under your armpit.
You're in - you're out and nicname gets his phone back.
LFG
K-STATE in da house! *Ell Roberson voice*

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
 :ohno:

Offline PurpleBear

• Fan
  • What's this towel you speak of?
    • View Profile

I have a feeling this guy does most of the ass beatings.

[attachment deleted by admin]
K-STATE in da house! *Ell Roberson voice*

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
I think it is safe to say that the trailer park location near south clifton and southeast blvd is the home location for the phone.  I really need to get the other app installed on the lost phone.  It is incredible, but does me no good yet.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Nic, can you log into google and go to a settings page or somewhere that'll tell you every device that's associated with your google account?

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I think it is safe to say that the trailer park location near south clifton and southeast blvd is the home location for the phone.  I really need to get the other app installed on the lost phone.  It is incredible, but does me no good yet.

When you push the app from the google play store it will let you select which device to install it on. 
@mikec2w

Offline yoEMAW

• The Engineer
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
I think the "text to speech" function of the Android Lost app will be a real hoot.

Just think of all the humiliating/embarassing things you could make it say aloud while he's at church or an Amway meeting...

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I think the "text to speech" function of the Android Lost app will be a real hoot.

Just think of all the humiliating/embarassing things you could make it say aloud while he's at church or an Amway meeting...

Amway meeting: "I have common sense"

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile

Amway meeting: "I have common sense"

Pyramid... Pyramid... Pyramid....
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Guys, I can't seem to get the app installed on the lost phone, or be able to control it.  I'm not sure what the problem is. It's installed on my current phone (same kind) and works pretty well. 

On the app site forum it says that when multiple devices are connected to the app a drop down menu will appear and allow you to choose which device to interact with, but I'm not finding any drop down menu. 

I'll see if anything changes.  If it fails it looks like we're left with just the location notifications that I've been using the whole time. 

Sorry to disappoint.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile

I don't have 100% confidence in your locator, at least as far as how quickly they seem to be getting from place to place.  You gotta get that app on the phone.

I did a google directions and it says you can make it from the Cathedral to the trailer park in 10 minutes.  Of course the roads aren't great now, but it's possible.

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Guys, I can't seem to get the app installed on the lost phone, or be able to control it.  I'm not sure what the problem is. It's installed on my current phone (same kind) and works pretty well. 

On the app site forum it says that when multiple devices are connected to the app a drop down menu will appear and allow you to choose which device to interact with, but I'm not finding any drop down menu. 

I'll see if anything changes.  If it fails it looks like we're left with just the location notifications that I've been using the whole time. 

Sorry to disappoint.

Did you click on the little gear icon at the top right of the page to access the settings?  Don't know for sure, but it could be there.
@mikec2w