Author Topic: Lost my phone, person who stole it now taking pics that upload to my google+  (Read 95849 times)

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
What must be wrong in a person's mind to make them resort to murder over a $180 phone that doesn't even belong to them?  People are horrible horrible animals.
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/i-followed-my-stolen-iphone-across-the-world-became-a-celebr?utm_term=.wv32Ob0Mn1#.cfeg9ka5E

This could have been nicname, if we lived in a world where nicname had more zeal.

well that was pretty much the best thing that i've ever read.

I can tell that story is fake because people in China aren't allowed to have 4 kids.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
that makes china seem pretty great. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
 :lol: :lol:
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
:lol: :lol:

The lesson?  We should've got some Journalists involved.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Couldn’t imagine putting some scribe through that type of horror.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.