Author Topic: How is Mack Brown going to Screw up on Sept. 21st 2013? "THAT'S OUR MACK!"  (Read 16970 times)

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: How is Mack Brown going to Screw up on Sept. 21st 2013?
« Reply #75 on: July 07, 2013, 07:35:20 PM »
Flies into MHK on Friday night, spends Saturday wondering where everyone is. Breaks nose.

hahahahahahahahhahaha someone needs to start a web based sitcom about all the crap Mack gets into, that silly bastard!!!

"THAT'S OUR MACK!" is both the title and the catchphrase.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
How is Mack Brown going to Screw up on Sept. 21st 2013?
« Reply #76 on: July 07, 2013, 07:38:41 PM »
Attends pregame screening of "That's Our Mack!" with media. Says "oooooooooh!" at inappropriate moment when everyone else "whoooooaahs!" Is too embarrassed to speak much for rest of day.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 07, 2013, 07:45:05 PM »
Do I feel another sb/chunkles collabo-project coming on?

Sees K-State fans in stands across the field doing the WC hand signal thing from a distance. Eyesight is not what it used to be and he mistakenly thinks they're doing the "Okay" sign and trying to get him to look at the loop formed by thumb & forefinger. Spends entire game averting his gaze so as not to be hit.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 07, 2013, 07:51:38 PM »
Ever since the "That's Our Mack!" idea, I just keep thinking of a post game presser of a downtrodden Mack explaining why they lost with SBTB-style "ooooooohs!" and sympathetic "aaaaaaahs" dubbed in after each answer to a hard-hitting question, and a _33/Family Matters type intro.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 07, 2013, 08:00:11 PM »
Ever since the "That's Our Mack!" idea, I just keep thinking of a post game presser of a downtrodden Mack explaining why they lost with SBTB-style "ooooooohs!" and sympathetic "aaaaaaahs" dubbed in after each answer to a hard-hitting question, and a _33/Family Matters type intro.

WE'RE PICKING UP SPEED HERE GUYS!!!!!!!1

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 07, 2013, 08:08:47 PM »
Tries to search own name on twitter. Accidentally tweets it. Feed blown up with RTs before he can delete.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 07, 2013, 08:14:29 PM »
Brings his beagle "Vince" to game, Bevo stomps it to death and he spends first quarter digging a grave on campus.
:cry: That one is to close to my heart.  LSOC, there no need for dog violence.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 07, 2013, 08:16:10 PM »
Sprains wrist during senior spinning class  at his local Y and can't do HornsUp sign without excruciating pain.  Spends the whole morning trying to explain it away to every fan who throws hornsup to him as to why he won't reciprocate.  Nail in confidence coffin when he enters field and has to wave instead.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 07, 2013, 08:19:46 PM »
Buys a rootbeer and cheeseburger at Whataburger on way to stadium and gets stuck at the register digging into his pockets repeatedly for that one nickle that he rough ridin' KNOWS he has, because he saw it this morning, and he will be damned if he is going to break a twenty when he has exact change if he can only find that nickle.  Breaks nose. 

Late for game, cats took two TD lead.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 07, 2013, 08:25:24 PM »
Gets to Sonic at 752pm after the game.  Makes the entire team and staff wait 8 minutes to order half price shakes.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 07, 2013, 08:29:17 PM »
Tries to search own name on twitter. Accidentally tweets it. Feed blown up with RTs before he can delete.

so good!
 :lol:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Walks into UT's stadium through a revolving door but it's too fun so he just keeps turning in circles for a few hours. Gets dizzy, you know what happens next.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Doesn't make it back to the second half after a taping of his flex seal commercial runs late

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
A Major Applewhite fan group on Facebook unfriends him after a dismal performance against Ole Miss. A confused and betrayed Mack refuses to speak to Major the entire week before the game.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 07, 2013, 08:55:16 PM »

so good!
 :lol:

Might be the best yet.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Haircut snafu requires him to wear a hat and hats just don't feel right.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
A Major Applewhite fan group on Facebook unfriends him after a dismal performance against Ole Miss. A confused and betrayed Mack refuses to speak to Major the entire week before the game.

Another one of my faves!!! THAT'S OUR MACK!!!

Offline AndrewVonLintel

• Purple Prince Thrice Crowned in MMXIII
  • Combo-Fan
  • Purple Get Ready To Roll!!!!
    • View Profile
Doesn't make it back to the second half after a taping of his flex seal commercial runs late

Agree. It happens when they put the screen door in the bottom of the boat. Mack forgets to spray flex seal everywhere and the SS Bevotanic sinks to the bottom.  :facepalm:

Hire Brad Underwood Now!!!!!!

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
crap

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Tabloid magazines catch Mack on a morning jog wearing Adidas socks, spends all week trying to smooth it over with Nike. Mentally exhausted by the week of kissing Nike's ass Mack forgets to bring his Longhorn pullover and has to run home to get it. While rushing back to the stadium he runs a red light gets pulled over and drops the "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM" line, gets thrown in jail. THAT'S OUR MACK!!!!!!

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
crap
Yes kslimb, that's what I was thinking too.  Mack grabs a bag of dried fruit for breakfast that morning, but doesn't realize he ate a bag of prunes before it's to late.  During game runs to restroom and drops draws on way there; falls down and breaks nose.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Facing a halftime deficit and desperate to motivate his struggling defense, he quotes the only popular song he's heard in the UT weight room that has a reference he recognizes, and tells the team to "wild the eff out and go Bobby Boucher!" Resultant racial controversy leads to 5-7 season.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
With the top-ranked QB recruit on his sideline, Mack gets over-excited after a big play and forgets what the kid has actually told him versus what he learned via Major's fake Facebook account with the cute girl avatar, triggering a halftime blame game that tears the staff apart.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
He finds out that Angry Birds Star Wars exists and finds it even more addictive than Where's My Water.  Boom.  Season ruined.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Mis tunes his headset to Stern re- runs.  Gets caught up in contest for boob job, blows game when he calls a "ba ba booey" screen