Author Topic: How is Mack Brown going to Screw up on Sept. 21st 2013? "THAT'S OUR MACK!"  (Read 16798 times)

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Spends all morning looking for his lucky socks.  Runs out of time so he frustratedly puts on a different pair.  All game can only think of where he put his lucky socks.  Isn't paying attention when a wayward WR cruises out of bounds into his face.  Breaks his nose.

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
A drunk, pissed off Augie Garrido shows up for the game and acts like he owns the place.  At halftime Augie yells at the team "In 15 minutes you guys will all probably be rough ridin' fine with this, so I'm going to say it right now", which hurts Major's feelings and causes him to cry in the corner.  An intimidated Mack just lets Augie coach the 2nd half because he thinks it might be a special cross-over episode for the LHN and he doesn't want to speak up and make DeLoss mad.  Two minutes into the 3rd quarter a drunk and confused Augie yells at Major sending the runner home with 2 outs, causing Major to pout and go back to the locker room.  UT loses when Ash runs a draw play on 4th & 12 because he forgot what play the signal "two fingers on cap bill, two fingers on forearm, then two fingers back to cap bill" was for.  The entire time Mack is worried that his house might have burned down because he thinks he left the iron on. 
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 10:33:12 PM by TheHamburglar »
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
How is Mack Brown going to Screw up on Sept. 21st 2013? "THAT'S OUR MACK!"
« Reply #102 on: July 07, 2013, 10:49:15 PM »
An accident prone but ultimately likable Mack suffers through a series of setbacks we all silently relate to (including awkwardly placed prepositions and/or belts). He doesn't win in the end by society's standards, but he's happy where he's at and earns the respect of those that really matter. Then breaks his nose.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline AndrewVonLintel

• Purple Prince Thrice Crowned in MMXIII
  • Combo-Fan
  • Purple Get Ready To Roll!!!!
    • View Profile
Bergeron runs up and says, "Hey Mack Daddy, who do I block this time?"

Mack Daddy then looks around and then says, "I can't deal with this crap. Where is cotton picking Ricky Williams?"

The bumbling Bevos are very confused by Mack Daddy's statements and lose because Ricky picked marijuana not cotton.....

That's our Mack!!!!
Hire Brad Underwood Now!!!!!!

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Mack Daddy then looks around and then says, "I can't deal with this crap. Where is cotton picking Ricky Williams?"

The bumbling Bevos are very confused by Mack Daddy's statements and lose because Ricky picked marijuana not cotton.....

That's our Mack!!!!

Nope also  :opcat:

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
An accident prone but ultimately likable Mack suffers through a series of setbacks we all silently relate to (including awkwardly placed prepositions and/or belts). He doesn't win in the end by society's standards, but he's happy where he's at and earns the respect of those that really matter. Then breaks his nose.

omg :lol:

Offline slackcat

• Katpak'r
  • worst ever
    • View Profile
Upon landing at MHK Mack inadvertently boards a connecting flight to ORD.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile

And where does he go from there?

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

That's our Mack!!!!

Not out Mack....smh  :opcat:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile

That's our Mack!!!!

^nope

Mack forgets to bring a voided check for his direct deposit to HR so he can be paid for this week's game. He spends most of the first three quarters in the HR office on the phone with his bank trying to remember his password so he can get into his account and ask his question. He chews on pen while thinking really extra super hard and the pen busts open in his mouth and gets ink all over his face,  shirt, and the floor. Gives up and turns to leave office, slips in ink, breaks nose. Sigh. That's our Mack. :frown:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile

And where does he go from there?

spends all day in chicago having a Bueller-esque adventure .
« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 09:07:26 AM by treysolid »

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 08, 2013, 07:46:07 AM »
On Friday, he catches Major sitting in the chair at his desk taking a selfie. Too embarrassed to confront him, he walks by his own office door and loudly pretends he's on the phone with the Cowboys. Spends the entire night drunk texting Deloss.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
Keeps pocket dialing the neek, who tells LHC Bill Snyder all the play calls.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Spends the morning of the game at the farmers market, discovers clowns doing balloon animals and face paintings and is too mesmerized to leave, so filled with joy and paint fumes he falls, breaks nose

Offline DOD Take 2

• Combo-Fan
  • Corndogs Jackie! Corndogs for all these people!
    • View Profile
Sees a fan across the field in the front row. Think he recognizes them. Can't tell if they are cheering or waving at him early in the game. Gets distracted, loses, and spends the rest of the night texting friends asking where they sat to see if it was them.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 08, 2013, 11:04:09 AM »
Breaks nose.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
Forgets to put the Belfonte ice cream that his good friend LHC Bill Snyder brought for him in the freezer, just leaves it on the counter in his kitchen.  Melts all over the counter and new laminate floor. 

Offline Dual Ju

• Fan
    • View Profile
Did not courtesy flush, toilet bowl about to overflow. Calls Vince Young for answers, finds out he's a quarterback, not a plumber. Panic. Too late. Wet floors. Spends afternoon in ED waiting for X-rays of nose.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Leaves house in hurry that morning.  Doesn't realize he is wearing flip flops until he hits the turf right before the game.  Spends rest of game concerned about getting stepped on by players' cleats.  Will there be a sandal blowout in our Mack's future?

Offline Blackcats

• I Know Stuff You Don't
  • Combo-Fan
  • LOUD NOISES!
    • View Profile
Re: How is Mack Brown going to Screw up on Sept. 21st 2013?
« Reply #119 on: July 08, 2013, 10:11:37 PM »
Brings his beagle "Vince" to game, Bevo stomps it to death and he spends first quarter digging a grave on campus.

Spends the second quarter installing scoreboard.
BlackCats does it right and is clearly a good person. - Steve Dave
BlackCats is a vital member of this blogging community, and a close personal friend of mine. -meow meow
I yearn for your nuggets. - Shooter Jones

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
Spends all morning trying to add a contact to his phone, then gives up and hands it to an assistant and storms out of the room to go take a leak.

But that was Bill, I don't know what Mack will do.  Prob something similar.

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Runs out of paper printing off all the tweets.  Storms off to Central Supply to demand better service for Athletics Department.  Trips on a sprinkler head. Sprains his nose.

Offline AndrewVonLintel

• Purple Prince Thrice Crowned in MMXIII
  • Combo-Fan
  • Purple Get Ready To Roll!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: How is Mack Brown going to Screw up on Sept. 21st 2013? "THAT'S OUR MACK!"
« Reply #122 on: September 09, 2013, 01:28:35 AM »
Mack finds out his defense is awful. Fires D coordinator and replaces with Greg Robinson two weeks before the game. LHC Bill Snyder's writes a note offering Condolences on his ugly loss to BYU. Mack tries to reply but sprains his wrist.

Thats Our Mack!!!!!!!

:emawkid:
Hire Brad Underwood Now!!!!!!

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
Re: How is Mack Brown going to Screw up on Sept. 21st 2013?
« Reply #123 on: September 09, 2013, 05:35:27 AM »
Brings his beagle "Vince" to game, Bevo stomps it to death and he spends first quarter digging a grave on campus.
....finds old KSU playbooks and then spends all second half telling Deloss to get Rutgers on the schedule so he can exorcise some old demons. He also breaks his nose.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 05:40:28 AM by dobber »

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: How is Mack Brown going to Screw up on Sept. 21st 2013? "THAT'S OUR MACK!"
« Reply #124 on: September 09, 2013, 08:42:02 AM »
Foregoes game prep in favor of a 5-day stay at Club Desire.  After striking out repeatedly, attempts to recreate Ron's pumpkin pie shadow pic.  Breaks his nose.