Author Topic: Shame Yourself  (Read 322809 times)

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
Re: Shame Yourself
« Reply #3525 on: July 08, 2019, 11:49:29 AM »
I was watching a live musical performance on Youtube the other day and it reminded me of this.

During my first couple of weeks of college I went to a party with some of my new FRAT BROS at their buddy's place. They both played the guitar and at some point late in the night I went looking for them and found them and like 4 people in a room jammin out on their guitars to some dave matthews song.

I hung out there and listened for a couple songs after they finished a song I really liked I threw a couple dollars on the floor in the middle of them. They all just kind of looked at me like "Uh, what are you doing? We don't want your money"....I then had to go and collect my 3 dollar bills from the middle of the floor.

I honestly thought that they were playing for tips or something.  :facepalm:

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #3526 on: July 24, 2019, 04:40:27 PM »
I am as bad with bad code formatting as Richard from Silicon Valley is with tabs and spaces. :frown:
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3527 on: August 27, 2019, 08:43:58 AM »
I stayed up until 2:30 am playing Madden.  :surprised:

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3528 on: August 29, 2019, 09:52:43 AM »
I was watching a live musical performance on Youtube the other day and it reminded me of this.

During my first couple of weeks of college I went to a party with some of my new FRAT BROS at their buddy's place. They both played the guitar and at some point late in the night I went looking for them and found them and like 4 people in a room jammin out on their guitars to some dave matthews song.

I hung out there and listened for a couple songs after they finished a song I really liked I threw a couple dollars on the floor in the middle of them. They all just kind of looked at me like "Uh, what are you doing? We don't want your money"....I then had to go and collect my 3 dollar bills from the middle of the floor.

I honestly thought that they were playing for tips or something.  :facepalm:

Ben Ji, that is truly shameful.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3529 on: August 29, 2019, 10:10:29 AM »
Deputy dog this is not this place to be shaming others.
:adios:

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3530 on: August 29, 2019, 02:34:01 PM »
Yeah, I thought is was a safe place.  :frown:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #3531 on: August 29, 2019, 02:35:11 PM »
I think that is a fun story tbh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3532 on: August 30, 2019, 04:56:02 AM »
Farted on the elevator early this morning, not expecting anyone else to get on.  I was wrong, it was rough.
:adios:

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3533 on: August 30, 2019, 11:19:26 PM »
went to Dad's Pizza night at the preschool with the middle kid. they served me 1 slice of pizza and that's all and I thought I might pass out or something I was so hungry.  :frown:
I miss cf3 so much

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #3534 on: August 31, 2019, 08:11:45 AM »
I figured out that I have beat wearing ear buds wrong my whole life. :(

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3535 on: August 31, 2019, 10:29:12 AM »
How have you been wearing them?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #3536 on: August 31, 2019, 12:40:35 PM »
I didn't realize how to use those little wing thingies, I didn't rotate them in.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3537 on: September 02, 2019, 01:04:45 AM »

When you get married and have kids you can only play late, this time in the night is FIFA time in my house.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #3538 on: September 02, 2019, 03:45:36 PM »
Deputy dog this is not this place to be shaming others.
Well, the money part is only part of the shamefulness of that story. The playing guitars at a party and the DMB are also worthy of shame. Pretty lame party, if you ask me. Sounds like something you'd see at a Beta frat party  :facepalm:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3539 on: September 11, 2019, 03:42:40 PM »
I think Ghislaine Maxwell is hot.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Shame Yourself
« Reply #3540 on: September 11, 2019, 09:36:04 PM »
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 09:56:49 PM by 420seriouscat69 »

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3541 on: September 12, 2019, 08:06:26 AM »

When you get married and have kids you can only play late, this time in the night is FIFA time in my house.

Exactly, no shame in this.  I've won the MLS cup a few times at 2 in the morning.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3542 on: September 12, 2019, 12:00:19 PM »

Exactly, no shame in this.  I've won the MLS cup a few times at 2 in the morning.

Completed an EPL quad on Tuesday night probably done with FIFA for a while. Moved to GTA 5 last night, my wife missed me in the strip club by about 5 minutes.

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3543 on: September 12, 2019, 12:51:50 PM »
I think Ghislaine Maxwell is hot.

Was hot.  These 1999 bikini pics showed that Ms. Maxwell had quite a physique:
https://pagesix.com/2019/08/13/epstein-pal-ghislaine-maxwell-once-posed-in-risque-american-flag-bikini-pics/

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3544 on: September 19, 2019, 09:12:07 PM »
About once a month I cant find my phone when I know its at my house, just don't know where I last left it. After about 30 seconds of searching the house I just google "Find my Phone" and make it play a sound (I have an android) and find it immediately.

Side Note: Around 5 years ago I woke up with a raging hangover after sipping some barley pops with the bros and couldnt find my phone. I used this trick and could hear a faint ringing sound for a bit, flipped up all the couch cushions etc but never could actually find my phone and eventually it would not ring anymore. I figured I must still be intoxicate and that I was just hearing things, really messed me up.

I started retracing my night and eventually that evening got ahold of the UBER driver that drove me home. My phone fell out of my pocket in the backseat and he noticed it later in the night and dropped it back off in my mailbox....So I was not actually going crazy, my phone was just outside of my house in my mailbox and the battery died after a couple of rings.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3545 on: September 19, 2019, 09:32:08 PM »
The flag football team that I coach, 4-6 graders, lost our first game ever today 26-22. You wouldn’t think it, but it hurts, mostly cuz the kids seemed so hurt by losing. We are in 4th-6th age group this year with mostly 4th graders (2-1 record now). Were 2nd-3rd grade last year (6-0). Most of the kids are carryovers from last year and also played on the same baseball team. They were heartbroken. I felt terrible. Like I let them down.

But we get to play the other team again and will have our revenge!  :emawkid:
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3546 on: September 19, 2019, 09:57:10 PM »
The flag football team that I coach, 4-6 graders, lost our first game ever today 26-22. You wouldn’t think it, but it hurts, mostly cuz the kids seemed so hurt by losing. We are in 4th-6th age group this year with mostly 4th graders (2-1 record now). Were 2nd-3rd grade last year (6-0). Most of the kids are carryovers from last year and also played on the same baseball team. They were heartbroken. I felt terrible. Like I let them down.

Wow. Shameful.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3547 on: September 19, 2019, 10:06:27 PM »

Wow. Shameful.

Prob not right thread.

Mods plz move to youth sports thread.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3548 on: September 20, 2019, 05:06:15 AM »

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3549 on: September 24, 2019, 12:11:27 PM »

Wow. Shameful.

Judgey, Spracne.