Author Topic: Business Trips  (Read 17978 times)

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
Re: Business Trips
« Reply #75 on: January 17, 2013, 09:52:00 AM »
The worst person in the world to travel with is like a really egotistical know-it-all control freak hot head computer dork.  Trust me.

No. I work in sales and I can tell you that egotistical know-it-all control freak hot head sales people are the worst to travel with. The trip home is the worst because you have to listen to some fabricated story of some hot chick they picked up the night before and banged in their hotel room.

Would rather your conversation to be about how Apple is evil, but Google is even more evil?  Literally had ZERO in common with this guy.  Couldn't talk sports, outdoors, politics, nothing. 

ETA: One time this guy almost got us both thrown off a flight because he had put his bag (with iPad) in the overhead, and another passenger was trying to fit his bag up there and was kinda banging it around.  Guy snapped, went from calm to hysterical in 1.2 seconds.  Had to get in the middle and calm him down.  Other passenger was like "jeez sorry man, didn't know."
Just say, "Dude, I don't really give a eff. I used my iPhone to google some bitches last night and we banged back in my room watching Sportscenter on repeat 'til 5 am. I need some zzzzz's. Shut up."

He would have no idea what "Sportscenter" is.  I'm serious.  Also, didn't want to put this out there...but the guy is Indian (from India), complete with Indian aroma.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 17, 2013, 10:05:31 AM »
The worst person in the world to travel with is like a really egotistical know-it-all control freak hot head computer dork.  Trust me.

No. I work in sales and I can tell you that egotistical know-it-all control freak hot head sales people are the worst to travel with. The trip home is the worst because you have to listen to some fabricated story of some hot chick they picked up the night before and banged in their hotel room.

Would rather your conversation to be about how Apple is evil, but Google is even more evil?  Literally had ZERO in common with this guy.  Couldn't talk sports, outdoors, politics, nothing. 

ETA: One time this guy almost got us both thrown off a flight because he had put his bag (with iPad) in the overhead, and another passenger was trying to fit his bag up there and was kinda banging it around.  Guy snapped, went from calm to hysterical in 1.2 seconds.  Had to get in the middle and calm him down.  Other passenger was like "jeez sorry man, didn't know."
Just say, "Dude, I don't really give a eff. I used my iPhone to google some bitches last night and we banged back in my room watching Sportscenter on repeat 'til 5 am. I need some zzzzz's. Shut up."

He would have no idea what "Sportscenter" is.  I'm serious.  Also, didn't want to put this out there...but the guy is Indian (from India), complete with Indian aroma.

Does he have an elite "thank you, come again" accent?  I think I might enjoy, if only briefly, somebody flipping out with that accent. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 17, 2013, 10:09:06 AM »

Does he have an elite "thank you, come again" accent?  I think I might enjoy, if only briefly, somebody flipping out with that accent.

He does, but it's mixed with an Oklahoma draw (went to OU).  No crap.  Indian guy who says "y'all."  Very unsettling.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 17, 2013, 10:11:36 AM »

He does, but it's mixed with an Oklahoma draw (went to OU).  No crap.  Indian guy who says "y'all."  Very unsettling.

This guy is very special. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 17, 2013, 10:42:51 AM »

This guy is very special.

Yeah, wtf are you complaining about? Get your head in the game emo

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 17, 2013, 10:53:49 AM »
OK, in addition to learning to talk about non-manly-man topics, try to stop being a racist, emo.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 17, 2013, 11:33:42 AM »

You might have a point. A mythical sex story is probably better than computer talk.

Mythical sex stories and psycho computer nerds tell better stories than most engineers, who operate day-to-day in almost complete silence.

:love: :love:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 17, 2013, 12:03:24 PM »
OK, in addition to learning to talk about non-manly-man topics, try to stop being a racist, emo.

He really should learn to embrace the smells of other peoples.  Super racist to hate someone for their natural smell. 

Online Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 17, 2013, 01:53:35 PM »
Just found out my next stop is Omaha. Maybe I'll see SD :cheers:

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 17, 2013, 02:31:52 PM »
Sorry guys it's my nose that's rough ridin' racist the rest of me is good.

Offline EuroCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Business Trips
« Reply #85 on: January 17, 2013, 02:44:32 PM »
Got an opportunity to go to brazil on Thursday but don't have a visa there. Feels bad, man.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 17, 2013, 02:47:21 PM »
Got an opportunity to go to brazil on Thursday but don't have a visa there. Feels bad, man.

Need a visa to go to Brazil?  Like for just a visit?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 17, 2013, 02:50:46 PM »
Just found out my next stop is Omaha. Maybe I'll see SD :cheers:

date?

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Business Trips
« Reply #88 on: January 17, 2013, 02:54:05 PM »

You should have gotten one.

Offline EuroCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Business Trips
« Reply #89 on: January 17, 2013, 03:19:13 PM »

You should have gotten one.
takes 2 weeks to get a new one. Can't get one without a trip scheduled because you need to enter within 45 days of applying.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: January 17, 2013, 03:44:52 PM »
One amazing thing I just discovered about Jacksonville: If you look at the Jaguars' stadium in Google Maps, it is set up for a dirt bike show, not a football game  :lol:

Online Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 17, 2013, 07:00:12 PM »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 17, 2013, 07:05:13 PM »

Online Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 17, 2013, 07:15:51 PM »
I want to pak.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Business Trips
« Reply #95 on: January 17, 2013, 07:18:44 PM »
I want to pak.

Well, fine. Anyone that will be in Omaha is free to PM an we will PAK.

Online Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 17, 2013, 07:20:05 PM »
I want to pak.

Upstream Pak?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Business Trips
« Reply #97 on: January 17, 2013, 07:26:24 PM »
I want to pak.

Upstream Pak?

I was there, like, 2 hours ago!

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 17, 2013, 07:31:26 PM »
I want to pak.

What if I'm in Counciltucky? Will you cross the river?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 17, 2013, 07:32:50 PM »
I want to pak.

What if I'm in Counciltucky? Will you cross the river?

do you want to do something in council bluffs? gross