Author Topic: Master Dating Thread  (Read 772075 times)

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Master Dating Thread
« Reply #3925 on: January 21, 2014, 11:09:16 AM »
fanning, you're fun to BBS with but i would not date you

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #3926 on: January 21, 2014, 11:14:15 AM »
That's ok with me. I wouldn't date like 85% of the ppl on this site. Especially the self righteous ones. That would annoy the piss out of me.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3927 on: January 21, 2014, 11:15:29 AM »
oh man... fanning, who would you date? start a thread!
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #3928 on: January 21, 2014, 11:18:34 AM »
oh man... fanning, who would you date? start a thread!
Oh man. j-dub would be #1 for sure. Then I guess Willesgirl would be the next best option.  :lol:

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3929 on: January 21, 2014, 11:18:37 AM »
I would only date mods

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #3930 on: January 21, 2014, 11:21:35 AM »
Thats a great thread idea.. Someone make it. I'm too lazy

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #3931 on: January 21, 2014, 11:41:32 AM »

:lol:

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3932 on: January 21, 2014, 11:55:53 AM »
I had issues dating a vegetarian before.  Biggest problem was having a decent amount of friends from other cultures who really like to show off their culture through their food.  We would go to eat some delicious homemade Chinese or Indian food and she would be all "no thanks" - Wasn't too bad around our generation but meals including their parents/families it was not well received.  Not enough to break up with anybody but generally I tried to make those events solo.

Offline mods?

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3933 on: January 21, 2014, 11:58:16 AM »
Got a question?  Ask mods? because he'll always have the answer.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #3934 on: January 21, 2014, 11:58:43 AM »
 :lol:

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3935 on: January 21, 2014, 12:03:42 PM »
I had issues dating a vegetarian before.  Biggest problem was having a decent amount of friends from other cultures who really like to show off their culture through their food.  We would go to eat some delicious homemade Chinese or Indian food and she would be all "no thanks" - Wasn't too bad around our generation but meals including their parents/families it was not well received.  Not enough to break up with anybody but generally I tried to make those events solo.

Your Indian friends' parents were thrown off by a vegetarian?

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3936 on: January 21, 2014, 12:05:08 PM »

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #3937 on: January 21, 2014, 12:10:51 PM »
Would you rather date a vegetarian or a picky eater?

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3938 on: January 21, 2014, 12:11:55 PM »
i'm a pretty picky eater but i make a great lover

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3939 on: January 21, 2014, 12:13:18 PM »

Yup.  To be fair, I also didn't know if the proper etiquette was to inform them before so they could prepare, potentially seeming like a jerk and trying to get them to cater to us, or having her just abstain if she couldn't eat it.  She ate rice and a spicy curry.  Long story with these people though is that growing up, not many people my age liked their cooking.  I loved it and every time I would be in town they would have me over for a big spread.  Was awkward with a GF that did not partake so much.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3940 on: January 21, 2014, 12:14:03 PM »
indian food is BITB for a vegetarian

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3941 on: January 21, 2014, 12:14:23 PM »
I used to date a girl who was deathly allergic to dairy products. It was very challenging sometimes because of all the delicious meals we missed out on since they contained cheese, milk, etc.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3942 on: January 21, 2014, 12:15:42 PM »

Yup.  To be fair, I also didn't know if the proper etiquette was to inform them before so they could prepare, potentially seeming like a jerk and trying to get them to cater to us, or having her just abstain if she couldn't eat it.  She ate rice and a spicy curry.  Long story with these people though is that growing up, not many people my age liked their cooking.  I loved it and every time I would be in town they would have me over for a big spread.  Was awkward with a GF that did not partake so much.

like every Indian I know is a vegetarian

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3943 on: January 21, 2014, 12:15:55 PM »
I used to date a girl who was deathly allergic to dairy products. It was very challenging sometimes because of all the delicious meals we missed out on since they contained cheese, milk, etc.
when you broke up did you drink a bunch of milk and then give her a big wet frencher?

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3944 on: January 21, 2014, 12:16:30 PM »

you are so diverse and cultured

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3945 on: January 21, 2014, 12:18:23 PM »
when you broke up did you drink a bunch of milk and then give her a big wet frencher?

No because I didn't want to commit murder  :dunno:

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3946 on: January 21, 2014, 12:18:56 PM »

I have never eaten at an Indian's house, though. :frown:

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3947 on: January 21, 2014, 12:21:07 PM »

I have never eaten at an Indian's house, though. :frown:
probably a good thing. the indians house I ate at really did stink like indian food

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3948 on: January 21, 2014, 12:22:02 PM »
I was in India, ate with Indians, and they ordered meat at every meal.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3949 on: January 21, 2014, 12:23:19 PM »
I was in India, ate with Indians, and they ordered meat at every meal.

fake indians

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.