Author Topic: Master Dating Thread  (Read 759745 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: Master Dating Thread
« Reply #2750 on: July 22, 2013, 08:42:39 AM »
Living at home, girl I'm kind of talking to also lives at home.  It's like rough ridin' high school all over again.

Had this happen for about a month when I graduated, its a real incentive to find an apartment.
Meh. Move on to the next one who has a place. It's way more important at this time for you to set yourself up for the future. After living like a savage out in Garden City for a year after college, I stayed with the folks for a few years to save up. I'm so happy I did this. Don't let a girl get in your way if it means stability for the future at this current time.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #2751 on: July 22, 2013, 08:44:29 AM »
You guys are going to get good at banging in cars.

One time when I was in this scenario got my gf's car stuck in these deep ruts down this old crappy road where people only go to bang.  My dad was all "why in the world were you driving down this road?"  and I was like "I wanted to see if I could get to 435 this way."  I'm pretty sure he thought I was Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!), but the tow truck driver pulls people out of that road all the time and he was like  :fatty:.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2752 on: July 22, 2013, 09:41:10 AM »
thats really gross, emo.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #2753 on: July 22, 2013, 11:08:18 AM »
Like you've never banged in a car.   :comehere:

Offline kstate16

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2754 on: July 22, 2013, 06:33:50 PM »
Living at home, girl I'm kind of talking to also lives at home.  It's like rough ridin' high school all over again.

Had this happen for about a month when I graduated, its a real incentive to find an apartment.
Meh. Move on to the next one who has a place. It's way more important at this time for you to set yourself up for the future. After living like a savage out in Garden City for a year after college, I stayed with the folks for a few years to save up. I'm so happy I did this. Don't let a girl get in your way if it means stability for the future at this current time.
Yeah I'm pretty much putting all my money that would go to rent into paying off student loans.  However, since moving back after graduation, living at home has directly impeded me from getting laid 3 times (separate girls)  :dubious:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2755 on: July 22, 2013, 07:04:43 PM »
Sorry, bud. I've always been strategic in that outlet. Don't you have any bros that let you crash at their place? I always met a lot of fillies that had their own place.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2756 on: July 22, 2013, 07:14:58 PM »
What I'm trying to say is, most girls in KC (where are you now?), mommy and daddy paid for their school and helped them get a place to get started. Most guys have college loan debt and have to stay at home for a bit to get ahead. Take advantage of their situation and your no rent.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 07:27:30 PM by WackySquawk08 »

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Master Dating Thread
« Reply #2757 on: July 22, 2013, 07:22:29 PM »
most girls in KC, mommy and daddy paid for their school and helped them get a place to get started. Most guys have college loan debt and have to stay at home

What in the world is this?
:adios:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2758 on: July 22, 2013, 07:28:01 PM »
most girls in KC, mommy and daddy paid for their school and helped them get a place to get started. Most guys have college loan debt and have to stay at home

What in the world is this?
Real life.

Offline Ms. WackySquawk

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2759 on: July 22, 2013, 07:34:25 PM »
 :nono:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2760 on: July 22, 2013, 07:46:44 PM »
 :runaway:

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2761 on: July 22, 2013, 07:49:04 PM »
What I'm trying to say is, most girls in KC (where are you now?), mommy and daddy paid for their school and helped them get a place to get started. Most guys have college loan debt and have to stay at home for a bit to get ahead. Take advantage of their situation and your no rent.

actually most people have a salary when they get of school (thats why you go to school) and are able to pay rent.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2762 on: July 22, 2013, 07:49:48 PM »
Seems like a :kugrad: or :pittstategrad: thing to live at mom and dad's house

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2763 on: July 22, 2013, 07:50:14 PM »

actually most people have a salary when they get of school (thats why you go to school) and are able to pay rent.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2764 on: July 22, 2013, 07:52:55 PM »
I pay both rent and student loans and I still don't get laid. Fanning, what's the beef?
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2765 on: July 22, 2013, 07:58:04 PM »
Oh Jesus, take it to the dungeon, dumbasses. I was just trying to help out our friend.

KSC, you're not trying hard enough or you're hanging out w/ the wrong crowd on the weekend. Sometimes wingman are the key. I hope 8man isn't bringing you down. :frown:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2766 on: July 22, 2013, 07:59:41 PM »

you've been married to the same insufferable person for way too long. Sit this one out.

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2767 on: July 22, 2013, 07:59:53 PM »
Snapchat is great for weeding out the girls you want to date, and the ones you just want to sleep with.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2768 on: July 22, 2013, 08:01:00 PM »

you've been married to the same insufferable person for way too long. Sit this one out.

somebody is mad

Offline kstate16

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2769 on: July 22, 2013, 08:09:16 PM »
I'm in KC, but I will be traveling a crap ton so it's kinda Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) to get an apartment at the moment. I do have a buddys to crash at (and have used the crap out of it), but they aren't always the one's I'm out with. Kind of seems like a dick move just showing up with a girl to bang on their couch. When I think of all the girls I know in KC with their own apts on the plaza there is no freaking way they are paying for all of it. These are also girls I'm not remotely attracted to.

I just need to think back to high school and how I was able to get my 16 yr old ass laid. 

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2770 on: July 22, 2013, 08:11:14 PM »
I'm in KC, but I will be traveling a crap ton so it's kinda Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) to get an apartment at the moment. I do have a buddys to crash at (and have used the crap out of it), but they aren't always the one's I'm out with. Kind of seems like a dick move just showing up with a girl to bang on their couch. When I think of all the girls I know in KC with their own apts on the plaza there is no freaking way they are paying for all of it. These are also girls I'm not remotely attracted to.

I just need to think back to high school and how I was able to get my 16 yr old ass laid. 

sounds like you've got it all figured out

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2771 on: July 22, 2013, 08:14:22 PM »
Yup. Dating is a different world after college. You got this bud! Social events is the key post college life, but if you're about to travel, that makes sense.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2772 on: July 22, 2013, 08:17:48 PM »
Sorry fanning, may have come across a bit harsh, but I would bet there is no appreciable difference between girls and guys living at home or on their own after college in KC.

Source: someone who recently moved back to kc after college.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2773 on: July 22, 2013, 08:23:10 PM »
Sorry fanning, may have come across a bit harsh, but I would bet there is no appreciable difference between girls and guys living at home or on their own after college in KC.

Source: someone who recently moved back to kc after college.
you're doing good bud. Keep it up!

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2774 on: July 22, 2013, 08:26:08 PM »
Basically, if you can afford a KC apartment right out of college, you're a trust fund baby.