Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 913394 times)

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #2450 on: December 07, 2011, 04:11:25 PM »
There's a lot going on with SgtWaggoner here... It can't all be true...my goodness. :lol:

Rob Waggoner (almost) figured out part of the internet!
:adios:

Offline EuroCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2451 on: December 07, 2011, 04:11:52 PM »
I heard rumors that these guys lost to the number 1 and number 2 teams in the country. :horrorsurprise: Can anybody do some research to confirm this? If true we should probably delete this thread or risk "eating crow" as they say.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2452 on: December 07, 2011, 04:12:39 PM »
100 !!!!

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2453 on: December 07, 2011, 04:13:45 PM »
100 !!!!

gotta be fastest to 100 in goEMAW history

Offline hogball

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2454 on: December 07, 2011, 04:13:59 PM »
Hurt your program really.  What has Kansas State done lately?  K State will get rolled by the razorbacks.  K State couldn't beat Vanderbilt.  K State and Notre Dame do have one thing in common they SUCK.  SEC wins again.  Might as well find another conference before yours implodes.  Oklahoma and Texas is the only reason its worth mentioning.  Might as well be the Mountain West. :bawl:

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #2455 on: December 07, 2011, 04:20:49 PM »
I heard rumors that these guys lost to the number 1 and number 2 teams in the country. :horrorsurprise: Can anybody do some research to confirm this? If true we should probably delete this thread or risk "eating crow" as they say.

I searched wikipedia, but didn't see anything.  :dunno:
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #2456 on: December 07, 2011, 04:22:04 PM »
Hurt your program really.  What has Kansas State done lately?  K State will get rolled by the razorbacks.  K State couldn't beat Vanderbilt.  K State and Notre Dame do have one thing in common they SUCK.  SEC wins again.  Might as well find another conference before yours implodes.  Oklahoma and Texas is the only reason its worth mentioning.  Might as well be the Mountain West. :bawl:

How dare you. How can you say Notre Dame sucks? HAVE YOU NEVER SEEN RUDY?
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline D-FRED-BROWN

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2457 on: December 07, 2011, 04:24:05 PM »
guys,

i've been thinking about something. do you think it's possible that a bunch of arkansas fans got together and made up a bunch of fake football stats about how they are historically a better team just to come over here in an attempt to get a rise out of us? i can't come up with any other reason. i mean, this is just unreal. i mean, arkansas better than k-state? it's just too much. stop falling for it guys.

Probably deserves its own thread

You can't come up with any reason for the stats, just like you guys can't come up with any stats of your own to compare to the Hogs...I finally get this, since K State is not really a SPORTS School you guys are on this site joking...OK, funny I got it...

wut  :facepalm:

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
  • The Marine that went to war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2458 on: December 07, 2011, 04:24:53 PM »
100 !!!!

And now I understand.

I wish we were in the SEC.  :frown:

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #2459 on: December 07, 2011, 04:25:12 PM »

How dare you. How can you say Notre Dame sucks? HAVE YOU NEVER SEEN RUDY?

Oh man  :love:

I love it when he gets to go in at the end when they are beating the crap out of that Georgia Tech school from the SEC

:excited:

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2460 on: December 07, 2011, 04:37:47 PM »
!))

100!!1!

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2461 on: December 07, 2011, 05:21:13 PM »
 :horrorsurprise:

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2462 on: December 07, 2011, 05:22:05 PM »
It's a bottomless well of dumb-asses.

It's like that story in the bible when they only had enough dumbasses to last a few hours but then they prayed and the dumbasses lasted for days and days.

That's great. Do you still believe in the tooth fairy and Easter bunny too?

You bastard!!!
@mikec2w

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #2463 on: December 07, 2011, 05:22:39 PM »
Does posting on page 100 of this thread hurt my image as a poster on this site?   :sdeek:

Offline Gay-StateHater

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2464 on: December 07, 2011, 05:52:30 PM »
You Gay-State fans know that you are just a secondary college choice to most people of the state of Kansas. I would know i lived there for two years!! Kansas shits on your school as a whole. Just accept the fact that you are just a middle of the road big 12 school that will have their good years every once in a while.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #2465 on: December 07, 2011, 06:02:35 PM »

After reading through some of these posts by people from Kansas St., I realized this whole thread may have been started by an Arkansas fan trying to get their team upset so they'd play harder, not sure if that's the case, as a College Football fan from Los Angeles, CA, who has followed the Arkansas program since 1969, the 1st game of the century, Arkansas v.s. Texas, In truth any football fan from whatever State must agree the concept of an Arkansas fan starting this thread or just a someone trying to make a joke saying playing the Arkansas Razorbacks would hurt their program? I mean at 1st I had to laugh, as Arkansas is one of the top 25 programs of all-time while Kansas State is 70th under #69 Iowa State, and Arkansas has won 1 recognized National Championship (1964) and three total 1965 & 1977 but those two are disputed, while K State has none. OK, getting past the history of the programs, and Arkansas of course having a much better football & basketball program that Kansas State has ever dreamed of...the thought occurred to me, If the thread was started by someone trying to raise up anger and resentment, it seems to have worked so in that case let's talk...
The Cotton Bowl with Arkansas will only raise the credibility of the Kansas St. football program, of course only if they win, whereas most experts think it's going to be like 31-6 Arkansas, so in that sense K State may end up losing credibility having lost every bowl game since 2002 which will be nothing new.
Arkansas all-time football record is 678-456, whereas Kansas St.'s is 465-612...Funny how someone said, "Kansas St. has the most recognized program save Notre Dame....ha ha ha...I live in California I can tell you College football fans think Arkansas football is much more recognizable than Kansas St's by a huge margin, someone also said is Arkansas the Texas Tech of the SEC? No, sir they would have been better compared to the Nebraska of the SEC when the Huskers were part of the Big 12. I have been around 50 years, and always thought Kansas State was the Vanderbilt of the Big 8 later Big 12...
One final thought, any person living in the State of "Kansas" thinking they are superior to people living in "Arkansas" sorry people, I have been to both States, the only difference is Arkansas has mountains and nicer people...
There is absolutely no way the first game of the century was played in 1969.  K-State had been playing football for over 70 years at this point.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Travis Tannahill

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2466 on: December 07, 2011, 06:06:29 PM »
You Gay-State fans know that you are just a secondary college choice to most people of the state of Kansas. I would know i lived there for two years!! Kansas shits on your school as a whole. Just accept the fact that you are just a middle of the road big 12 school that will have their good years every once in a while.

Nice handle. Let's be best friends.

Offline IH8LSU

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2467 on: December 07, 2011, 06:23:55 PM »
Good thing ya'all have a sense of humor. You're gonna need it after the games over.

Offline steaksdime

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2468 on: December 07, 2011, 06:39:48 PM »
Apparently Arkansas is like Olive Garden but instead of the endless supply of breadsticks and salad they have an endless supply of dumbsticks and stupidfaces.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #2469 on: December 07, 2011, 06:52:32 PM »
Apparently Arkansas is like Olive Garden but instead of the endless supply of breadsticks and salad they have an endless supply of dumbsticks and stupidfaces.

^Looks kinda like Code-man from Step By Step.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2470 on: December 07, 2011, 07:09:49 PM »
So is a  razorback a bird or not?

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2471 on: December 07, 2011, 07:13:35 PM »

no. it's a made up bird. somebody researched it all the way back on page 50 or 60 or something. their stupid mascot isn't even a real bird.  :facepalm:

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2472 on: December 07, 2011, 07:15:24 PM »

no. it's a made up bird. somebody researched it all the way back on page 50 or 60 or something. their stupid mascot isn't even a real bird.  :facepalm:

wtf arkansas.  I'll never understand these weirdos. 

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2473 on: December 07, 2011, 07:16:01 PM »

JCCC post

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #2474 on: December 07, 2011, 07:26:05 PM »
Point of clarification:  rednecks and hillbillies, while similar, are different. 

Pro-tip:  if the area has more trees then open spaces = hillbillies;  if the area has more open spaces than trees = redneck.