Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 919684 times)

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #2400 on: December 07, 2011, 02:03:10 PM »
Well-trolled, Wildcat Nation.  :grin:

:blush:

We're certainly no shaggy, but it works for us.

Also, sorry for always beating you in everthing.   :embarrassed:
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline UofA1983

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2401 on: December 07, 2011, 02:11:14 PM »
You Kansas fans do realize that we are favored by 7.5 points don't you? That doesn't say too much for your "K-State image". I think it will be more like 28 though. I see it close till second half. Then you will see why the SEC is the most dominant conference in all of sports. To the guy who thinks that Arkansas wanted to join the Big 12, yeah I think we are plenty happy with the conference that we are in. We may not have won our conference, but we will yours.

Offline EuroCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2402 on: December 07, 2011, 02:12:41 PM »
blah, blah, blah, blah, We are not hillbillies. Totally, NW arkansas is so not country, its not even funny.
Didn't read the first part, but lol at being in denial.

To be fair, I've been to NW arkansas. They have at least two applebees.
Sounds like a good place for a night on the town. Suit up in either of your Joseph A Bank suits (2 of them for just $89), climb into your 83 Bronco II and feast on a bloomin' onion and margaritas (mains are too expensive, can't have it all).

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2403 on: December 07, 2011, 02:13:37 PM »
For fucks sake...this is starting to make my head hurt.   :facepalm:
@mikec2w

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
  • The Marine that went to war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2404 on: December 07, 2011, 02:16:33 PM »
You guys do know our QB had a 530yd game just passing? We are #6 in the NATION with 2 losses against 1 and 2. We are not hillbillies. Totally, NW arkansas is so not country, its not even funny.

Is that a good game or just normal?

Do you understand that we are 10-0 this year when we hold the opposing QB to under 500 yds passing?

Offline Levi

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2405 on: December 07, 2011, 02:16:47 PM »
You know those times when you’re on a trip and you see someone in a K-State jacket. And it’s unexpected because you’re a thousand miles away from Manhattan? And you really don’t have time to stop and talk about the Cats, so you just kind of smile nod? And that person smiles and nods back?

That’s been my week. Except instead of wearing K-State jackets, Little Rockians (<-- :dunno:) are wearing goEMAW conversations on their mouths – constantly. But when I smile and nod, they only look at me inquisitively like, “Hey, that guy knows something!” And I just keep walking. Not because I don’t have time. It's because I do know something.

I know goEMAW!  :katpak:

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
  • The Marine that went to war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2406 on: December 07, 2011, 02:18:44 PM »
You Kansas fans do realize that we are favored by 7.5 points don't you? That doesn't say too much for your "K-State image". I think it will be more like 28 though. I see it close till second half. Then you will see why the SEC is the most dominant conference in all of sports. To the guy who thinks that Arkansas wanted to join the Big 12, yeah I think we are plenty happy with the conference that we are in. We may not have won our conference, but we will yours.

Do you know how many games we've won this year against teams that were favored to beat us?

No, of course you don't.  The answer is 6.

Offline NotInAR

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • Another troll trolling the trolls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2407 on: December 07, 2011, 02:20:20 PM »
For fucks sake...this is starting to make my head hurt.   :facepalm:

:thumbsup:
They were all and we were all

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2408 on: December 07, 2011, 02:26:22 PM »

You Arkansas fans do realize that literally hundreds of your fans have posted almost this exact same thing in this thread. It will get as much attention this time as it did the other 99 times.

Offline 479HogsFan

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2409 on: December 07, 2011, 03:11:52 PM »
Is this a Joke? Arkansas lost to the National Champion, and the Runner-Up..... Kansas State's pass defense is ranked #104 in the nation. Your football program is trash. Absolute garbage. I hope that more and more ignorant KSU fans continue to post responses to this blog so that after we massacre your pathetic excuse for a football team, I can come back here and laugh even more. I'm insulted that we have to play your sorry team for our bowl. We were left out a BCS game because our two division rivals are playing for the CHAMPIONSHIP. Honestly, if you all think that calling our fans "hillbillies" and making Wal-Mart jokes (which is equally entertaining since Wal-Mart was started in Bentonville not Fayetteville) to hype your fans up for this game will help your team perform better in Dallas, way to dream big. This will be a dissapointing end to OUR season. Blowing out a Big 12 team? That's really exciting...hopefully they don't drop us out of the top ten... WOO PIG SOOIE! GO HOGS1

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2410 on: December 07, 2011, 03:15:05 PM »
Is this a Joke? Arkansas lost to the National Champion, and the Runner-Up..... Kansas State's pass defense is ranked #104 in the nation. Your football program is trash. Absolute garbage. I hope that more and more ignorant KSU fans continue to post responses to this blog so that after we massacre your pathetic excuse for a football team, I can come back here and laugh even more. I'm insulted that we have to play your sorry team for our bowl. We were left out a BCS game because our two division rivals are playing for the CHAMPIONSHIP. Honestly, if you all think that calling our fans "hillbillies" and making Wal-Mart jokes (which is equally entertaining since Wal-Mart was started in Bentonville not Fayetteville) to hype your fans up for this game will help your team perform better in Dallas, way to dream big. This will be a dissapointing end to OUR season. Blowing out a Big 12 team? That's really exciting...hopefully they don't drop us out of the top ten... WOO PIG SOOIE! GO HOGS1

:thumbs:

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2411 on: December 07, 2011, 03:16:42 PM »

Fantastic points that we haven't heard yet, but it still doesn't change the point that no one has ever heard of your university...

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #2412 on: December 07, 2011, 03:16:47 PM »
It's a bottomless well of dumb-asses.

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #2413 on: December 07, 2011, 03:18:50 PM »
You know those times when you’re on a trip and you see someone in a K-State jacket. And it’s unexpected because you’re a thousand miles away from Manhattan? And you really don’t have time to stop and talk about the Cats, so you just kind of smile nod? And that person smiles and nods back?

That’s been my week. Except instead of wearing K-State jackets, Little Rockians (<-- :dunno:) are wearing goEMAW conversations on their mouths – constantly. But when I smile and nod, they only look at me inquisitively like, “Hey, that guy knows something!” And I just keep walking. Not because I don’t have time. It's because I do know something.

I know goEMAW!  :katpak:

Please elaborate. Anecdotes?
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline Easymoney

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2414 on: December 07, 2011, 03:34:12 PM »
This was posted a year ago...

Lamb testicles and hog dicks..... how fitting.

Offline razorbacknation

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2415 on: December 07, 2011, 03:34:18 PM »
I dont even know where to begin with these ridiculous posts. First of all, how great is the tradition of your program if you have fans on this website who have never heard of Arkansas...and then does playing Arkansas hurt your reputation? How bad can anybody's reputation be hurt while playing the 6th ranked team in the country? Arkansas' two losses were to numbers 1 (LSU) and 2 (Alabama) in the country. Facing a team with two losses like these is far likely to "hurt your reputation" than if you were playing a two loss team with losses like Kansas State. Granted, both your losses were to top 10 teams, but they were ranked lower than ours, so if ANYTHING, it would be Arkansas' reputation being tarnished by you guys. And you know you're really struggling to insult a team when you have to turn to their fans...great jokes about all the wal-mart employees and lack of african americans...i applaud you. If it weren't for the great men that started Wal-Mart, your epitome of a state would have about 21,000 fewer jobs so great insult, jokes on you. According to the 2010 US Census, 15.4% of Arkansas is African Americans compared to Kansas' 5.9%. So again, nice insult. The posts in this thread just show the sheer insensitivity and lack of knowledge that the state of Kansas possesses. Y'ALL are just some inbred, racist, corn picking, trash talking HICKS with absolutely no clue about anything that has to do with college football. The Big 12 simply cannot compete with the SEC, end of story. Somebody asked if Arkansas was the Texas Tech of the SEC? That's funny because Texas Tech hung 41 points on Oklahoma in their win over the Sooners. If I recall, didn't Kansas State get 50 balled by the same Sooners? Almost 60 balled?? Get real. I guess we'll openly take the title of the Texas Tech of the SEC if it'll produce the same results as earlier in the season. In the end, if Kansas state had the traditional powerhouse that you guys claim, you would've wanted to be the first to join the SEC, currently the winner of the past 6, soon to be 7 National Championships. Get on our level and get some facts to back up your ridiculous insults haha WOO PIG SOOIE!

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2416 on: December 07, 2011, 03:34:52 PM »

there isn't a statistic out there that you can find that will back up any of your outlandish claims.  sorry bro, but your little fantasy is just that- a fantasy.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2417 on: December 07, 2011, 03:35:11 PM »
I dont even know where to begin with these ridiculous posts. First of all, how great is the tradition of your program if you have fans on this website who have never heard of Arkansas...and then does playing Arkansas hurt your reputation? How bad can anybody's reputation be hurt while playing the 6th ranked team in the country? Arkansas' two losses were to numbers 1 (LSU) and 2 (Alabama) in the country. Facing a team with two losses like these is far likely to "hurt your reputation" than if you were playing a two loss team with losses like Kansas State. Granted, both your losses were to top 10 teams, but they were ranked lower than ours, so if ANYTHING, it would be Arkansas' reputation being tarnished by you guys. And you know you're really struggling to insult a team when you have to turn to their fans...great jokes about all the wal-mart employees and lack of african americans...i applaud you. If it weren't for the great men that started Wal-Mart, your epitome of a state would have about 21,000 fewer jobs so great insult, jokes on you. According to the 2010 US Census, 15.4% of Arkansas is African Americans compared to Kansas' 5.9%. So again, nice insult. The posts in this thread just show the sheer insensitivity and lack of knowledge that the state of Kansas possesses. Y'ALL are just some inbred, racist, corn picking, trash talking HICKS with absolutely no clue about anything that has to do with college football. The Big 12 simply cannot compete with the SEC, end of story. Somebody asked if Arkansas was the Texas Tech of the SEC? That's funny because Texas Tech hung 41 points on Oklahoma in their win over the Sooners. If I recall, didn't Kansas State get 50 balled by the same Sooners? Almost 60 balled?? Get real. I guess we'll openly take the title of the Texas Tech of the SEC if it'll produce the same results as earlier in the season. In the end, if Kansas state had the traditional powerhouse that you guys claim, you would've wanted to be the first to join the SEC, currently the winner of the past 6, soon to be 7 National Championships. Get on our level and get some facts to back up your ridiculous insults haha WOO PIG SOOIE!

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2418 on: December 07, 2011, 03:36:29 PM »

It's like that story in the bible when they only had enough dumbasses to last a few hours but then they prayed and the dumbasses lasted for days and days.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #2419 on: December 07, 2011, 03:37:18 PM »

It's like that story in the bible when they only had enough dumbasses to last a few hours but then they prayed and the dumbasses lasted for days and days.

:lol:
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline razorbacknation

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2420 on: December 07, 2011, 03:38:43 PM »

Do you know how many games we've won this year against teams that were favored to beat us?

No, of course you don't.  The answer is 6.

that says a lot about your K-State image right there if you're picked to be the underdog in all your games

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2421 on: December 07, 2011, 03:40:32 PM »
razorbacknation is a great handle for this guy.

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2422 on: December 07, 2011, 03:40:59 PM »

Apartment fires must have been a problem for multiple coaches this year.
@mikec2w

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2423 on: December 07, 2011, 03:41:24 PM »
razorbacknation is a great handle for this guy.

:lol:

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2424 on: December 07, 2011, 03:43:19 PM »

It's a goEMAW miracle!