Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 919790 times)

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #2425 on: December 07, 2011, 03:44:05 PM »
You Kansas fans do realize that we are favored by 7.5 points don't you? That doesn't say too much for your "K-State image". I think it will be more like 28 though. I see it close till second half. Then you will see why the SEC is the most dominant conference in all of sports. To the guy who thinks that Arkansas wanted to join the Big 12, yeah I think we are plenty happy with the conference that we are in. We may not have won our conference, but we will yours.

:sdeek:
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2426 on: December 07, 2011, 03:44:14 PM »
Arky fans keep saying their peckerwood state has been a state longer than Kansas. No. They lost seniority with their vile act of racist treason. Same with all the southern bigot states.

Offline SD_Cat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2427 on: December 07, 2011, 03:44:54 PM »
I dont even know where to begin with these ridiculous posts. First of all, how great is the tradition of your program if you have fans on this website who have never heard of Arkansas...and then does playing Arkansas hurt your reputation? How bad can anybody's reputation be hurt while playing the 6th ranked team in the country? Arkansas' two losses were to numbers 1 (LSU) and 2 (Alabama) in the country. Facing a team with two losses like these is far likely to "hurt your reputation" than if you were playing a two loss team with losses like Kansas State. Granted, both your losses were to top 10 teams, but they were ranked lower than ours, so if ANYTHING, it would be Arkansas' reputation being tarnished by you guys. And you know you're really struggling to insult a team when you have to turn to their fans...great jokes about all the wal-mart employees and lack of african americans...i applaud you. If it weren't for the great men that started Wal-Mart, your epitome of a state would have about 21,000 fewer jobs so great insult, jokes on you. According to the 2010 US Census, 15.4% of Arkansas is African Americans compared to Kansas' 5.9%. So again, nice insult. The posts in this thread just show the sheer insensitivity and lack of knowledge that the state of Kansas possesses. Y'ALL are just some inbred, racist, corn picking, trash talking HICKS with absolutely no clue about anything that has to do with college football. The Big 12 simply cannot compete with the SEC, end of story. Somebody asked if Arkansas was the Texas Tech of the SEC? That's funny because Texas Tech hung 41 points on Oklahoma in their win over the Sooners. If I recall, didn't Kansas State get 50 balled by the same Sooners? Almost 60 balled?? Get real. I guess we'll openly take the title of the Texas Tech of the SEC if it'll produce the same results as earlier in the season. In the end, if Kansas state had the traditional powerhouse that you guys claim, you would've wanted to be the first to join the SEC, currently the winner of the past 6, soon to be 7 National Championships. Get on our level and get some facts to back up your ridiculous insults haha WOO PIG SOOIE!

Just to be clear, you are saying that you want to lose to us 41-34?   :dunno:
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 03:56:07 PM by SD_Cat »

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2428 on: December 07, 2011, 03:45:27 PM »
You Kansas fans do realize that we are favored by 7.5 points don't you? That doesn't say too much for your "K-State image". I think it will be more like 28 though. I see it close till second half. Then you will see why the SEC is the most dominant conference in all of sports. To the guy who thinks that Arkansas wanted to join the Big 12, yeah I think we are plenty happy with the conference that we are in. We may not have won our conference, but we will yours.

I was taken aback by this as well. I mean, they have the real UK, but after that????

Offline Stupid Name

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2429 on: December 07, 2011, 03:46:00 PM »
Word of goEMAW travels slowly in Arky. I fully expect at least 10 new pigaggies to show up every day for the next month, so they can make sure and let us know how good their team is.

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #2430 on: December 07, 2011, 03:46:19 PM »
Arky fans keep saying their peckerwood state has been a state longer than Kansas. No. They lost seniority with their vile act of racist treason. Same with all the southern bigot states.

Arkansas,pronounced "Arkansaw", is derived from the Chinese symbol ?, meaning "feces, dung, or poop". The "Fox News State", was the 9th state admitted to the Southern United States, and the 52nd state to join the USA at least 532 years ago. It is noted as being the only state that is even less aware of itself than is the rest of the country. The state constitution was drafted in 1992, over 160 years after the state's inception and poverty. The Microsoft Works document containing the constitution is missing and believed deleted.

The state's primary export is meth, though some civic and business leaders are attempting to revive the state's legacy confederate flag product and moonshine industries. The state also produces many of the most poorly made MySpace pages by obese teenage (thought to be) girls. It is one of the few remaining states where the ability to read automatically qualifies one for a management position. It is also one of the few states where ones wealth is determined by how many abandoned buses one has out in his front lawn.

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #2431 on: December 07, 2011, 03:48:07 PM »
I'm enjoying the socking almost as much as I did the original PigTards.  

Offline Barry McCockner

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2432 on: December 07, 2011, 03:48:53 PM »
It's a bottomless well of dumb-asses.

It's like that story in the bible when they only had enough dumbasses to last a few hours but then they prayed and the dumbasses lasted for days and days.

It's a goEMAW miracle!

It's the gift that keeps on giving, Clark.   :bwpopcorn:
"WELL BARYY YOU GOTTA DO WHAT YOU DO BECUZ IF YOU DONT DO IT, THEN WHO WILL - YOU GOTTA HAVE HART AND DATERMANASHIN AND FLOURIDE IN YOUR SYSTEM TO BE A TRUE CHAMPION" - The Ed

Offline SgtWaggoner

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2433 on: December 07, 2011, 03:49:12 PM »

After reading through some of these posts by people from Kansas St., I realized this whole thread may have been started by an Arkansas fan trying to get their team upset so they'd play harder, not sure if that's the case, as a College Football fan from Los Angeles, CA, who has followed the Arkansas program since 1969, the 1st game of the century, Arkansas v.s. Texas, In truth any football fan from whatever State must agree the concept of an Arkansas fan starting this thread or just a someone trying to make a joke saying playing the Arkansas Razorbacks would hurt their program? I mean at 1st I had to laugh, as Arkansas is one of the top 25 programs of all-time while Kansas State is 70th under #69 Iowa State, and Arkansas has won 1 recognized National Championship (1964) and three total 1965 & 1977 but those two are disputed, while K State has none. OK, getting past the history of the programs, and Arkansas of course having a much better football & basketball program that Kansas State has ever dreamed of...the thought occurred to me, If the thread was started by someone trying to raise up anger and resentment, it seems to have worked so in that case let's talk...
The Cotton Bowl with Arkansas will only raise the credibility of the Kansas St. football program, of course only if they win, whereas most experts think it's going to be like 31-6 Arkansas, so in that sense K State may end up losing credibility having lost every bowl game since 2002 which will be nothing new.
Arkansas all-time football record is 678-456, whereas Kansas St.'s is 465-612...Funny how someone said, "Kansas St. has the most recognized program save Notre Dame....ha ha ha...I live in California I can tell you College football fans think Arkansas football is much more recognizable than Kansas St's by a huge margin, someone also said is Arkansas the Texas Tech of the SEC? No, sir they would have been better compared to the Nebraska of the SEC when the Huskers were part of the Big 12. I have been around 50 years, and always thought Kansas State was the Vanderbilt of the Big 8 later Big 12...
One final thought, any person living in the State of "Kansas" thinking they are superior to people living in "Arkansas" sorry people, I have been to both States, the only difference is Arkansas has mountains and nicer people...
Sgt. Waggoner

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2434 on: December 07, 2011, 03:49:34 PM »

more made up stats. these guys are just unreal!  :lol:

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2435 on: December 07, 2011, 03:51:18 PM »

After reading through some of these posts by people from Kansas St., I realized this whole thread may have been started by an Arkansas fan trying to get their team upset so they'd play harder, not sure if that's the case, as a College Football fan from Los Angeles, CA, who has followed the Arkansas program since 1969, the 1st game of the century, Arkansas v.s. Texas, In truth any football fan from whatever State must agree the concept of an Arkansas fan starting this thread or just a someone trying to make a joke saying playing the Arkansas Razorbacks would hurt their program? I mean at 1st I had to laugh, as Arkansas is one of the top 25 programs of all-time while Kansas State is 70th under #69 Iowa State, and Arkansas has won 1 recognized National Championship (1964) and three total 1965 & 1977 but those two are disputed, while K State has none. OK, getting past the history of the programs, and Arkansas of course having a much better football & basketball program that Kansas State has ever dreamed of...the thought occurred to me, If the thread was started by someone trying to raise up anger and resentment, it seems to have worked so in that case let's talk...
The Cotton Bowl with Arkansas will only raise the credibility of the Kansas St. football program, of course only if they win, whereas most experts think it's going to be like 31-6 Arkansas, so in that sense K State may end up losing credibility having lost every bowl game since 2002 which will be nothing new.
Arkansas all-time football record is 678-456, whereas Kansas St.'s is 465-612...Funny how someone said, "Kansas St. has the most recognized program save Notre Dame....ha ha ha...I live in California I can tell you College football fans think Arkansas football is much more recognizable than Kansas St's by a huge margin, someone also said is Arkansas the Texas Tech of the SEC? No, sir they would have been better compared to the Nebraska of the SEC when the Huskers were part of the Big 12. I have been around 50 years, and always thought Kansas State was the Vanderbilt of the Big 8 later Big 12...
One final thought, any person living in the State of "Kansas" thinking they are superior to people living in "Arkansas" sorry people, I have been to both States, the only difference is Arkansas has mountains and nicer people...

You should get some of your fans to spray paint K-State related things onto your football complex. I hear that works pretty well.

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
  • The Marine that went to war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2436 on: December 07, 2011, 03:52:20 PM »

Do you know how many games we've won this year against teams that were favored to beat us?

No, of course you don't.  The answer is 6.

that says a lot about your K-State image right there if you're picked to be the underdog in all your games

that says a lot about your Arkansas intelligence right there if you thought the first post in this thread was serious.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2437 on: December 07, 2011, 03:53:21 PM »

After reading through some of these posts by people from Kansas St., I realized this whole thread may have been started by an Arkansas fan trying to get their team upset so they'd play harder,  :blah: :blah: :blah:
:DNR:

You should get some of your fans to spray paint K-State related things onto your football complex. I hear that works pretty well.

We are so blessed to have an Arkansas fan that has contributed over 11,000 posts to our wonderful site.  Good call on the Pigaggie starting the thread!
:adios:

Offline Barry McCockner

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2438 on: December 07, 2011, 03:54:59 PM »

In making a comparison between the SEC and the Western Conference of the NHL, how exactly should we do that?
"WELL BARYY YOU GOTTA DO WHAT YOU DO BECUZ IF YOU DONT DO IT, THEN WHO WILL - YOU GOTTA HAVE HART AND DATERMANASHIN AND FLOURIDE IN YOUR SYSTEM TO BE A TRUE CHAMPION" - The Ed

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2439 on: December 07, 2011, 03:56:34 PM »
Holy Shiite Muslim...  It never ends. lol

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2440 on: December 07, 2011, 03:56:42 PM »
guys,

i've been thinking about something. do you think it's possible that a bunch of arkansas fans got together and made up a bunch of fake football stats about how they are historically a better team just to come over here in an attempt to get a rise out of us? i can't come up with any other reason. i mean, this is just unreal. i mean, arkansas better than k-state? it's just too much. stop falling for it guys.

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #2441 on: December 07, 2011, 03:57:21 PM »

Why does every single new Hog poster cite this?  I already refuted these numbers on page 56.  

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2442 on: December 07, 2011, 03:57:44 PM »
guys,

i've been thinking about something. do you think it's possible that a bunch of arkansas fans got together and made up a bunch of fake football stats about how they are historically a better team just to come over here in an attempt to get a rise out of us? i can't come up with any other reason. i mean, this is just unreal. i mean, arkansas better than k-state? it's just too much. stop falling for it guys.

Probably deserves its own thread
:adios:

Offline SgtWaggoner

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2443 on: December 07, 2011, 04:01:30 PM »
Does Kansas State still have a football program? I thought Arkansas was playing the Jayhawks...SHIZZLE!
Sgt. Waggoner

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
  • The Marine that went to war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2444 on: December 07, 2011, 04:02:32 PM »
They think we're Vanderbilt!

Tier 1, baby!

:cheers:

Offline SgtWaggoner

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2445 on: December 07, 2011, 04:03:44 PM »
guys,

You can't come up with any reason for the stats, just like you guys can't come up with any stats of your own to compare to the Hogs...I finally get this, since K State is not really a SPORTS School you guys are on this site joking...OK, funny I got it...
Sgt. Waggoner

Offline SgtWaggoner

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2446 on: December 07, 2011, 04:05:03 PM »
They think we're Vanderbilt!

Tier 1, baby!

:cheers:

Yes absolutely Vanderbilt, the worst Football school in the history of SEC...BUT, damn good learning though...Sort of like you guys...
Sgt. Waggoner

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #2447 on: December 07, 2011, 04:08:02 PM »
There's a lot going on with SgtWaggoner here... It can't all be true...my goodness. :lol:
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2448 on: December 07, 2011, 04:11:00 PM »
guys,

You can't come up with any reason for the stats, just like you guys can't come up with any stats of your own to compare to the Hogs...I finally get this, since K State is not really a SPORTS School you guys are on this site joking...OK, funny I got it...

we are 3-1 lifetime against your loser school and that is an actual factual stat and not one that my buddies and i just made up to go try and trick some fanbase into responding. suck on that loser and stop with all of your fake numbers. i've warned everybody in a separate thread and nobody is going to fall for it anymore.  :curse:

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2449 on: December 07, 2011, 04:11:15 PM »
There's a lot going on with SgtWaggoner here... It can't all be true...my goodness. :lol:

i know i'm pleased with my learning i got at ksu