Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 919949 times)

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #2475 on: December 07, 2011, 07:36:56 PM »
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2476 on: December 07, 2011, 07:38:05 PM »
My neighbor is from Arkansas. I can't get him to mow his freaking yard.

Offline Poster formerly known as jthutch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2477 on: December 07, 2011, 07:38:15 PM »
Holy crap I leave for a couple of days and this breaks out I read page 1 then skipped to the end.  Impressive!

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2478 on: December 07, 2011, 07:40:32 PM »
You Gay-State fans know that you are just a secondary college choice to most people of the state of Kansas. I would know i lived there for two years!! Kansas shits on your school as a whole. Just accept the fact that you are just a middle of the road big 12 school that will have their good years every once in a while.

JCCC post
18-1

Offline hawgmoyoazz

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2479 on: December 07, 2011, 08:05:05 PM »
Arky fans keep saying their peckerwood state has been a state longer than Kansas. No. They lost seniority with their vile act of racist treason. Same with all the southern bigot states.

Seriously?  Racist treason?  I honestly cannot believe that people still play the freakin racist card.....give me a break.  The only "racist" people are the one's like YOU who keep putting that card on the damn table.  And who really gives a crap about which state has been a state longer?   How old are you people?  Geez.  It is obvious you people are jealous of something about us, or why else talk this crap. The reason there is so much hate in this world is because of ignorant asses like you....get over it, grow up and do something with your life. 

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2480 on: December 07, 2011, 08:08:35 PM »
Love how the pigaggies keep trying to act like the Civil War was no big deal and that they weren't racist for having slaves.

Offline hawgmoyoazz

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2481 on: December 07, 2011, 08:17:50 PM »
Love how the pigaggies keep trying to act like the Civil War was no big deal and that they weren't racist for having slaves.

Maybe you need to go back and read your history books!  Do you know WHY the Civil War happened?  It had to do with cotton, not slavery....oh, wait...the history books don't tell you that.  Who sold the slaves to the slave owners?  Their own people.  If anyone was discriminated against and treated horrible, it was the American Indians.  Yes, SOME slaves were treated bad, however they were fed, clothed and a roof over their heads.  I'm so freaking sick of the racist bullshit....quit living in the past and you might feel better about yourself.
One question, why do you have a KKK emoticon on here?  That seems racist to me.....this is the first place I have seen one.  Huh, usually it is the guilty party always blaming someone else.....

Offline hawgmoyoazz

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2482 on: December 07, 2011, 08:18:42 PM »

Yeah because everyone knows Kansans NEVER owned slaves and have always been against slavery, right?

Ahem... http://www.kshs.org/kansapedia/slavery-in-kansas-territory/16698

Bunch of hypocrites, the lot of ya.  :nono:

:cheers:

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2483 on: December 07, 2011, 08:19:09 PM »
So, you know more about history than the people who write, edit, and publish history books?

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2484 on: December 07, 2011, 08:19:59 PM »
So, you know more about history than the people who write, edit, and publish history books?
They don't know what books are.

Offline MichiganEMAW

• Maize and Blue'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2485 on: December 07, 2011, 08:21:18 PM »
Outstanding thread fellas. As a Michigan fan, wish we would have played you guys in the Sugar. Also loving Arkansas boasting about how cool their losses are.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #2486 on: December 07, 2011, 08:22:07 PM »
Outstanding thread fellas. As a Michigan fan, wish we would have played you guys in the Sugar. Also loving Arkansas boasting about how cool their losses are.

Denard!  :love:

Offline hawgmoyoazz

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2487 on: December 07, 2011, 08:23:59 PM »

Yeah, that is why Mallet left Michigan to play for Arkansas.....dumbass

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2488 on: December 07, 2011, 08:24:14 PM »
God bless.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2489 on: December 07, 2011, 08:24:38 PM »

Mallett is a cokehead along with that one TE you "had"

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #2490 on: December 07, 2011, 08:26:30 PM »
Arky fans keep saying their peckerwood state has been a state longer than Kansas. No. They lost seniority with their vile act of racist treason. Same with all the southern bigot states.

Seriously?  Racist treason?  I honestly cannot believe that people still play the freakin racist card.....give me a break.  The only "racist" people are the one's like YOU who keep putting that card on the damn table.  And who really gives a crap about which state has been a state longer?   How old are you people?  Geez.  It is obvious you people are jealous of something about us, or why else talk this crap. The reason there is so much hate in this world is because of ignorant asses like you....get over it, grow up and do something with your life. 

We will NEVER forget.  Just like the Alamo and 911.  No one is responsible for killing more Americans on American soil than Southerners.   WORSE THAN AL QAEDA!

Offline MichiganEMAW

• Maize and Blue'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2491 on: December 07, 2011, 08:27:20 PM »

He actually plays for the New England Patriots. FYI.

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2492 on: December 07, 2011, 08:28:58 PM »
Pretty sure Mallett left UM for UA cause he couldn't cut it in Ann Arbor and was scared of competition.  Likely the reason he dropped so far in the draft.  Sad, really.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2493 on: December 07, 2011, 08:33:34 PM »

just what exactly do you mean by "you people"?

Offline MichiganEMAW

• Maize and Blue'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2494 on: December 07, 2011, 08:34:36 PM »

He went from Michigan straight to New England? Damn he's good.

Well, there were a couple years where he fell of the face of the Earth. I was pretty happy to hear his name called in April -- was wondering what had happened to him.

Offline MichiganEMAW

• Maize and Blue'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2495 on: December 07, 2011, 08:36:03 PM »
Pretty sure Mallett left UM for UA cause he couldn't cut it in Ann Arbor and was scared of competition.  Likely the reason he dropped so far in the draft.  Sad, really.

Can't blame him. No way he would have lasted against this guy.

Offline Razor4life

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2496 on: December 07, 2011, 08:36:52 PM »
Hey guys...I have read over a bit of the convo, and there is really no need for me to dwell on those things for obvious reasons.  All I know is we have two great teams who both deserve bcs bowls matched together in the best non bcs bowl matchup (even better than some of the bcs matchups) in the cotton bowl.  This game should definately have some fireworks, and with no other bowl game on the schedule, Im certain our two teams will give the nation quite a show that night.  GL to your team, and hopefully after the game we'll be  :cheers: and congratulating the victor!  Take Care.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 08:46:25 PM by Razor4life »
Give respect to get respect...Every person is entitled to a certain amount.  Its up to them if they gain more, or lose it all.

Offline poopsammich

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2497 on: December 07, 2011, 08:37:40 PM »

just what exactly do you mean by "you people"?

He threw everyone a curve ball.  He meant "yew peepull."

Offline Pistols firing!

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2498 on: December 07, 2011, 08:44:09 PM »
That's how they roll in the SEC.... :drink:

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #2499 on: December 07, 2011, 08:45:56 PM »

He went from Michigan straight to New England? Damn he's good.

Well, there were a couple years where he fell of the face of the Earth. I was pretty happy to hear his name called in April -- was wondering what had happened to him.

Fell off the face of the Earth huh? Kinda like your football team. How many bowl games did you go to in the 3 years after Mallett left? What was your overall record during that time too?

Then look at what we did in that same time frame.

That's what I thought.

Well it helps you guys being in that crap conference with crap teams that have no offenses.  Hell we took on your league foe Eastern Kentucky this year and whooped up on them losers