Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 919681 times)

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #2500 on: December 07, 2011, 08:47:56 PM »
Outstanding thread fellas. As a Michigan fan, wish we would have played you guys in the Sugar. Also loving Arkansas boasting about how cool their losses are.

Denard!  :love:

:thumbs:
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline MichiganEMAW

• Maize and Blue'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2501 on: December 07, 2011, 08:49:07 PM »
Outstanding thread fellas. As a Michigan fan, wish we would have played you guys in the Sugar. Also loving Arkansas boasting about how cool their losses are.

Yeah, that is why Mallet left Michigan to play for Arkansas.....dumbass

He actually plays for the New England Patriots. FYI.

He went from Michigan straight to New England? Damn he's good.

Well, there were a couple years where he fell of the face of the Earth. I was pretty happy to hear his name called in April -- was wondering what had happened to him.

Fell off the face of the Earth huh? Kinda like your football team. How many bowl games did you go to in the 3 years after Mallett left? What was your overall record during that time too?

Then look at what we did in that same time frame.

That's what I thought.

Congratulations on winning the Music City Bowl that one year. I thought the refs screwed Tennessee though.

Offline IH8LSU

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2502 on: December 07, 2011, 08:49:40 PM »

Brown-noser

Offline MichiganEMAW

• Maize and Blue'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2503 on: December 07, 2011, 08:51:56 PM »

Brown-noser

Was the racist remark really necessary sir?

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2504 on: December 07, 2011, 08:52:51 PM »

Well, there were a couple years where he fell of the face of the Earth. I was pretty happy to hear his name called in April -- was wondering what had happened to him.

Fell off the face of the Earth huh? Kinda like your football team. How many bowl games did you go to in the 3 years after Mallett left? What was your overall record during that time too?

That's what I thought.

Congratulations on winning the Music City Bowl that one year. I thought the refs screwed Tennessee though.

Keep on trollin'!

You're really showing us, responding to every one of the trolling posts and all....

Offline Razor4life

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2505 on: December 07, 2011, 08:53:04 PM »
Arky fans keep saying their peckerwood state has been a state longer than Kansas. No. They lost seniority with their vile act of racist treason. Same with all the southern bigot states.

Seriously?  Racist treason?  I honestly cannot believe that people still play the freakin racist card.....give me a break.  The only "racist" people are the one's like YOU who keep putting that card on the damn table.  And who really gives a crap about which state has been a state longer?   How old are you people?  Geez.  It is obvious you people are jealous of something about us, or why else talk this crap. The reason there is so much hate in this world is because of ignorant asses like you....get over it, grow up and do something with your life. 
I dont know about kansas, but  a friend of myself, and my other friend (who is african american) moved to calico rock (if your from arkansas you know where that is), and when we went to visit him, my african american friend was NOT welcomed, and even threatened.  Racism is still very real my friend.  We had to learn that he hard way.
Give respect to get respect...Every person is entitled to a certain amount.  Its up to them if they gain more, or lose it all.

Offline MichiganEMAW

• Maize and Blue'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2506 on: December 07, 2011, 08:53:36 PM »

That's what I thought.

Keep on trollin'!

Didn't mean to strike a nerve. I was geniunely despondent when Clint Stoerner fumbled.

Offline MichiganEMAW

• Maize and Blue'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2507 on: December 07, 2011, 08:57:28 PM »

That's what I thought.

Keep on trollin'!

You're really showing us, responding to every one of the trolling posts and all....

Someone's gotta put you kittens in your place.

You called the Wildcats "kittens" because a kitten is a small version of a cat. I get it!

Offline MichiganEMAW

• Maize and Blue'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2508 on: December 07, 2011, 09:00:20 PM »

That's what I thought.

Keep on trollin'!

You called the Wildcats "kittens" because a kitten is a small version of a cat. I get it!

Yeah, I just call you a cocksucking troll.

I'm just happy that you don't let the internet machine affect your mood.

Offline Pistols firing!

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2509 on: December 07, 2011, 09:03:21 PM »

Ever notice how Mallet and mullet separated by one letter?

Offline SgtWaggoner

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2510 on: December 07, 2011, 09:05:29 PM »
So is a  razorback a bird or not?

Yes a Razorback is part bird and part male genitals...so that means it's more like a Razorcock...Cool new name...

the other poster up there about 1969 Arkansas v.s. Texas in 1969, I said it was the 1st game of the CENTURY...and it was...there was no football previous to that nor since...actually it was the only game of the century, while Kansas State was playing Cricket...
Sgt. Waggoner

Offline MichiganEMAW

• Maize and Blue'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2511 on: December 07, 2011, 09:06:46 PM »
travelhog, just because Arkansas can't beat the Big Ten in bowls doesn't mean you have to rage in this thread. Leave these good people alone.

Offline SgtWaggoner

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2512 on: December 07, 2011, 09:10:30 PM »
travelhog, just because Arkansas can't beat the Big Ten in bowls doesn't mean you have to rage in this thread. Leave these good people alone.

Yeah we have had our trouble versus the Big 10, for the sake of me I have no idea why...But the Big 8 or Big 12 whatever is left of your conference we have a pretty good record...Since JWAC... (Jesus was a Corporal.) Is it true The Big 12 is going to absorbed by the Mountain West? How, there are no Mountains?
Sgt. Waggoner

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2513 on: December 07, 2011, 09:12:47 PM »
You know those times when you’re on a trip and you see someone in a K-State jacket. And it’s unexpected because you’re a thousand miles away from Manhattan? And you really don’t have time to stop and talk about the Cats, so you just kind of smile nod? And that person smiles and nods back?

That’s been my week. Except instead of wearing K-State jackets, Little Rockians (<-- :dunno:) are wearing goEMAW conversations on their mouths – constantly. But when I smile and nod, they only look at me inquisitively like, “Hey, that guy knows something!” And I just keep walking. Not because I don’t have time. It's because I do know something.

I know goEMAW!  :katpak:

When this all ends, will you write a blog entry about being a goEMAW'r in Arkansas in the December to Remember?

Offline SuckmyHog

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2514 on: December 07, 2011, 09:17:24 PM »
Why yes, I do believe it hurts your image! You should not be playing in the Cotton Bowl, you shouldn't even be in a bowl. The image I have of KState is that you're not really good at anything except the Farmer's Olympics where you come in second in having the fattest cows in the nation. Texas is 1st!

Offline SgtWaggoner

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2515 on: December 07, 2011, 09:19:01 PM »
So, you know more about history than the people who write, edit, and publish history books?
They don't know what books are.

I book is the thing that Kansas folks use to prop up their TV sets down there in Manhattan...right?
Sgt. Waggoner

Offline SgtWaggoner

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2516 on: December 07, 2011, 09:20:27 PM »
Why yes, I do believe it hurts your image! You should not be playing in the Cotton Bowl, you shouldn't even be in a bowl. The image I have of KState is that you're not really good at anything except the Farmer's Olympics where you come in second in having the fattest cows in the nation. Texas is 1st!

Hey Suckmyhog I think you have that wrong...Kansas actually came in 3rd behind Alabama & Texas...just to clarify...

Sgt. Waggoner

Offline SgtWaggoner

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2517 on: December 07, 2011, 09:21:28 PM »
Arkansas?  WTF?  I thought we were playing Alabama.   :dunno:

Same here man, I thought Arkansas was playing Iowa State...Now I am really pissed.
Sgt. Waggoner

Offline SuckmyHog

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2518 on: December 07, 2011, 09:24:25 PM »

Hey Suckmyhog I think you have that wrong...Kansas actually came in 3rd behind Alabama & Texas...just to clarify...

Well, my information was a little outdated, it seems Bama HAS been growing some big ones.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2519 on: December 07, 2011, 09:25:01 PM »
Arkansas?  WTF?  I thought we were playing Alabama.   :dunno:

Same here man, I thought Arkansas was playing Iowa State...Now I am really pissed.
You really mumped that one up.
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline SgtWaggoner

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2520 on: December 07, 2011, 09:26:39 PM »
I heard rumors that these guys lost to the number 1 and number 2 teams in the country. :horrorsurprise: Can anybody do some research to confirm this? If true we should probably delete this thread or risk "eating crow" as they say.

Well I can't find any written facts on this, although I was at both games, Arkansas lost to Russia & East Germany BOTH on the same day...top 2 teams only, we are undefeated after that...Wait till Mexico shows up!!!
Sgt. Waggoner

Offline Barry McCockner

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2521 on: December 07, 2011, 09:27:24 PM »

No, denied.  We own Texas.
"WELL BARYY YOU GOTTA DO WHAT YOU DO BECUZ IF YOU DONT DO IT, THEN WHO WILL - YOU GOTTA HAVE HART AND DATERMANASHIN AND FLOURIDE IN YOUR SYSTEM TO BE A TRUE CHAMPION" - The Ed

Offline hawginar

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2522 on: December 07, 2011, 09:31:14 PM »

That's what I thought.

Keep on trollin'!

Trust me, you're not affecting my good mood the least bit. Just calling them as I see them.

How many quotes can go in one post? I know someones counted it before.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2523 on: December 07, 2011, 09:32:16 PM »

That's what I thought.

Keep on trollin'!

Trust me, you're not affecting my good mood the least bit. Just calling them as I see them.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2524 on: December 07, 2011, 09:32:33 PM »

That's what I thought.

Keep on trollin'!

Take that, prick.