Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 920172 times)

Offline KSU-Krazie

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #2550 on: December 07, 2011, 10:43:38 PM »
I find it funny that we will be playing at Cowboys stadium, which is owned by a billionare who graduated from the UofA.

BOOM!!!
Being televised on Fox which is owned by K-State grad Rupert Murdoch!

DOUBLE BOOM

"Murdoch read Philosophy, Politics and Economics at Worcester College, Oxford University in England, where he supported the Labour Party."

Good call dumbass.

Anybody can edit wikipedia.  :facepalm:

Offline jmlynch1

• Katpak'r
  • stay together for the kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #2551 on: December 07, 2011, 10:52:06 PM »
I find it funny that we will be playing at Cowboys stadium, which is owned by a billionare who graduated from the UofA.

BOOM!!!

DOUBLE BOOM
Lol, didn't realize Wikipedia was a source in Arkansas. Can't say I'm suprised though.

"Murdoch read Philosophy, Politics and Economics at Worcester College, Oxford University in England, where he supported the Labour Party."

Good call dumbass.

Offline Gay-StateHater

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2552 on: December 07, 2011, 10:58:05 PM »

BOOM!!!

DOUBLE BOOM

Good call dumbass.

http://www.forbes.com/profile/rupert-murdoch/
What do you have to say now?

Offline gokatgo

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2553 on: December 07, 2011, 11:07:09 PM »

BOOM!!!

DOUBLE BOOM

Good call dumbass.

Oxford is our sister school, he did 2 semesters in K-State's Media Management program.

Google "Murdoch" and "Kansas State"

Offline gokatgo

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2554 on: December 07, 2011, 11:21:22 PM »

BOOM!!!

DOUBLE BOOM

Good call dumbass.

Oxford is our sister school, he did 2 semesters in K-State's Media Management program.

Google "Murdoch" and "Kansas State"

Google "Gokatgo" and "Dumbass".

There will be only one match.

wrong again...363 matches

you underestimate me

Offline jmlynch1

• Katpak'r
  • stay together for the kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #2555 on: December 07, 2011, 11:22:39 PM »

BOOM!!!

DOUBLE BOOM
Lol, didn't realize Wikipedia was a source in Arkansas. Can't say I'm suprised though.

Good call dumbass.

Great use of the quote function there, genius.
bah

Offline ZeroSumGame

• Obsessed with Homosexuality
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • EMAW - Every [redacted] a Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2556 on: December 08, 2011, 12:40:16 AM »
Do any of you Kansas fans remember two guys named Tim McVeigh and Terry Nichols?
They bombed the Oklahoma City Federal Building claiming 168 lives, including 19 children under the age of 6, and injuring more than 680 people.
The blast destroyed or damaged 324 buildings within a sixteen-block radius, destroyed or burned 86 cars, and shattered
glass in 258 nearby buildings. The bomb was estimated to have caused at least $652 million worth of damage.

Remember?

Well, they did all their bomb building and planning right there at Nichols farm in your "great" state.

Anyone remember a guy named Garrett Uekman? He was a 19 year old kid, 6'4" 250 TE playing for the Arkansas Razorbacks
up until not long ago. He died in his sleep of a congenital heart defect a few weeks back.

The noble ambassadors from Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, Kansas planned to picket his funeral with signs directed
at Uekman's parents reading "Your Son Is Burning In Hell" just as they do at the funerals of our soldiers killed in action in
Iraq and Afghanistan.

So, all you delusional, pathetically arrogant, obviously ignorant, mouths without brains should take a look into your
own immediate and long term history. Then, you should shut up and go read a book or two.

I suppose it's always easier to deny your own pathetic situation by living in denial, manufacturing arrogance, and
disparaging places and people you know nothing about. But, you should realize that the rest of the world outside
your bubble recognizes your desperation.

Talking smack about sports is one thing. But, it's pretty apparent that lots of you who claim Kansas State as "your"
team have very little of meaning in your lives, or, you wouldn't resort to the idiocy posted in this thread and lots of
others on this site.

I hope you enjoy the Cotton Bowl game and, somewhere along the line, get some real self respect.
I have anger issues and I take college football way too seriously.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2557 on: December 08, 2011, 12:47:14 AM »
evidence mounting in previously overseen love triangle involving mcveigh, nichols, and uekman, unidentified sources say. :users:

Offline cdeck80

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2558 on: December 08, 2011, 01:13:44 AM »
i think its funny to see you gay stait phans on heer tallkin about how dum arkansans are and how we hurt y'alls image and we are the texas tek the sec and we use hour out howses but knowmattor how smart your colledge is....you're picked to lose by 8 points look up the spread you dumbies!!!! quit your whining and trying to say yall are up there with notre dame on recognition because until this year i was thinking kansas was the premier college in your state.....arkansas has produced more nfl athletes and coaches than your little bitty state of kansas your state sucks and even tried to be like us by trying to name it like ours.....EPIC FAIL!!!!

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #2559 on: December 08, 2011, 01:34:19 AM »
i think its funny to see you gay stait phans on heer tallkin about how dum arkansans are and how we hurt y'alls image and we are the texas tek the sec and we use hour out howses but knowmattor how smart your colledge is....you're picked to lose by 8 points look up the spread you dumbies!!!! quit your whining and trying to say yall are up there with notre dame on recognition because until this year i was thinking kansas was the premier college in your state.....arkansas has produced more nfl athletes and coaches than your little bitty state of kansas your state sucks and even tried to be like us by trying to name it like ours.....EPIC FAIL!!!!

Socks have gotten rough ridin' boring.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline wichitahawg

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • 100% Razorback
    • View Profile
« Reply #2560 on: December 08, 2011, 05:08:26 AM »
Outstanding thread fellas. As a Michigan fan, wish we would have played you guys in the Sugar. Also loving Arkansas boasting about how cool their losses are.

Yeah, that is why Mallet left Michigan to play for Arkansas.....dumbass

Mallett is a cokehead along with that one TE you "had"

FYI our TE was not a "cokehead" he died from an enlarged heart.  I hate to stoop to your level....but to hell with it.....maybe being a cokehead is what caused your former QB to jump off that cliff.

Offline EuroCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2561 on: December 08, 2011, 05:28:22 AM »
Outstanding thread fellas. As a Michigan fan, wish we would have played you guys in the Sugar. Also loving Arkansas boasting about how cool their losses are.

.....maybe being a cokehead is what caused your former QB to jump off that cliff.
Ok, now that's really over the line. Just uncalled for. MODS?

Offline tuck34

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2562 on: December 08, 2011, 07:09:23 AM »
You give me three reasons Arkansas is better first.  Then 2 about football.  Finally one about your thoughts on the SEC vs Big 12.

1. We have some of the best high schools in the country.
2. Walmart. JB Hunt. Tyson.
3. UofA school of business is a top ten program.

In Football
1. Overall record
Ark (676–451–40)
KSU (475–612–41)
2. Bowl Apperances
Ark (38)
KSU (14)
But MOST important we have a National Championship.

SEC vs. Big 12
5 and after this year 6 BCS TITLES IN A ROW!!!!

1.  thank god you have some of the best high schools - where would your illiteracy rate be otherwise - worst instead of bottom third?
[/url]http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Illiteracy_rate_by_US_state[/url]
2.  low income supported companies take advantage of/ do well in arkansas where median family and per capita income rank 49th (FYI. there. are. 50. states.)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_income#States_ranked_by_per_capita_income
3.  top 10 in the state of arkansas maybe - nationally, arkansas is right there around 100 with ksu
http://www.businessweek.com/interactive_reports/bs_ugrank_tab_0303.html

:lol: try again

Offline massofcatfan

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
How come ARK did not pay off Cotton Bowl like MICH did the Sugar Bowl?
« Reply #2563 on: December 08, 2011, 07:33:25 AM »
Why didn't Ar-kansas pay off the Cotton Bowl to get a lesser opponent and avoid getting embarrassed on national tv, just like UMICH did with the Sugar Bowl when they found out they were about to get destroyed by KSU?
I want to wake up in a city that never sleeps, etc.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2564 on: December 08, 2011, 07:37:42 AM »
You give me three reasons Arkansas is better first.  Then 2 about football.  Finally one about your thoughts on the SEC vs Big 12.

1. We have some of the best high schools in the country.
2. Walmart. JB Hunt. Tyson.
3. UofA school of business is a top ten program.

In Football
1. Overall record
Ark (676–451–40)
KSU (475–612–41)
2. Bowl Apperances
Ark (38)
KSU (14)
But MOST important we have a National Championship.

SEC vs. Big 12
5 and after this year 6 BCS TITLES IN A ROW!!!!

1.  thank god you have some of the best high schools - where would your illiteracy rate be otherwise - worst instead of bottom third?
[/url]http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Illiteracy_rate_by_US_state[/url]
2.  low income supported companies take advantage of/ do well in arkansas where median family and per capita income rank 49th (FYI. there. are. 50. states.)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_income#States_ranked_by_per_capita_income
3.  top 10 in the state of arkansas maybe - nationally, arkansas is right there around 100 with ksu
http://www.businessweek.com/interactive_reports/bs_ugrank_tab_0303.html

:lol: try again

he was trolling you dude

Point birdaggie

Offline Holdin Manutz

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: How come ARK did not pay off Cotton Bowl like MICH did the Sugar Bowl?
« Reply #2565 on: December 08, 2011, 07:40:39 AM »
 :facepalm:

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: How come ARK did not pay off Cotton Bowl like MICH did the Sugar Bowl?
« Reply #2566 on: December 08, 2011, 07:43:12 AM »
Well, they're too poor to buy anybody off. But I also think they want a chance to finally prove themselves against a household name, blue blood program. They're going to be crushed, but at least they're trying.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2567 on: December 08, 2011, 08:28:17 AM »

FYI our TE was not a "cokehead" he died from an enlarged heart.  I hate to stoop to your level....but to hell with it.....maybe being a cokehead is what caused your former QB to jump off that cliff.

you're about a year and a half late to the punch, bro.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2568 on: December 08, 2011, 08:31:33 AM »

not a sock dumbass

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #2569 on: December 08, 2011, 08:50:25 AM »

not a sock dumbass

Bullshit.  I think SD's laying down cover for socks. We can't trust anybody!  :runaway:
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2570 on: December 08, 2011, 09:05:24 AM »

Quote from: http://www.optimal-heart-health.com/enlargedheart.html
There are a number of things that can contribute to dilated cardiomyopathy. The most common is coronary heart disease. Other causes include…

High blood pressure
    Valvular heart disease
    Nutritional deficiencies (insufficient CoQ10)
    Anemia
    Stress
    Viral infection
    Auto-immune disease

Other risk factors include…

Obesity
    Cocaine use
    Alcoholism
    Family history of cardiac disorders

:dunno:
:adios:

Offline hamchop

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
The TRUTH about Arkansas
« Reply #2571 on: December 08, 2011, 09:31:29 AM »
I just wanna lay it down so we can have a better understanding of each one another. I know you guys like to have your fun and lots of what you say are jokes, but in Arkansas ( btw we don't like being called Arkies or Arky) aren't really used to that kind of thing. It's no secret that Arkansas is a poor state and has some of the worst education in the country. I'm sure there are many reasons for these things that we don't need to go into here and I don't fully understand anyway. But what I'm saying is the Hogs mean a whole helluva lot to people in this state. You guys up there have pro teams, several college teams, we have the Hogs and that's it. So when someone makes fun of them, even jokingly, people down here take it real personally like it's a family member. And they really aren't used to the kind of sarcasm that your forum employs. Especially when it comes to stuff like a player that died that hurts a lot.  People down here tend to be very religous and earnest. So when you have hog fans coming on here who don't realize the joke, they seem stupid but really they're just ignorant and lacking exposure. But anyway Arkansas is a good state that has it's share of smart people as well as a few racists and rednecks assholes. But I like to think we give everyone a fair shot whether they're White or mexican(legals anyway) or blacks. In the end you can run your board the way you want to but the kind of reaction you got is probably what your looking for anyways, but if you do want to stop buy an Arkansas board feel free as long as you leave your type of  humor here and just want some good honest discussion. This will probably be my only post here because I don't feel at home here but I wanted to give a little insight and maybe extend and olive tree.

Peace out and WPS!!!!!!!!

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
Re: The TRUTH about Arkansas
« Reply #2572 on: December 08, 2011, 09:39:57 AM »
Thats the truth, Truth!

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
Re: The TRUTH about Arkansas
« Reply #2573 on: December 08, 2011, 09:41:25 AM »

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #2574 on: December 08, 2011, 09:42:42 AM »
I just wanna lay it down so we can have a better understanding of each one another. I know you guys like to have your fun and lots of what you say are jokes, but in Arkansas ( btw we don't like being called Arkies or Arky) aren't really used to that kind of thing. It's no secret that Arkansas is a poor state and has some of the worst education in the country. I'm sure there are many reasons for these things that we don't need to go into here and I don't fully understand anyway. But what I'm saying is the Hogs mean a whole helluva lot to people in this state. You guys up there have pro teams, several college teams, we have the Hogs and that's it. So when someone makes fun of them, even jokingly, people down here take it real personally like it's a family member. And they really aren't used to the kind of sarcasm that your forum employs. Especially when it comes to stuff like a player that died that hurts a lot.  People down here tend to be very religous and earnest. So when you have hog fans coming on here who don't realize the joke, they seem stupid but really they're just ignorant and lacking exposure. But anyway Arkansas is a good state that has it's share of smart people as well as a few racists and rednecks assholes. But I like to think we give everyone a fair shot whether they're White or mexican(legals anyway) or blacks. In the end you can run your board the way you want to but the kind of reaction you got is probably what your looking for anyways, but if you do want to stop buy an Arkansas board feel free as long as you leave your type of  humor here and just want some good honest discussion. This will probably be my only post here because I don't feel at home here but I wanted to give a little insight and maybe extend and olive tree.

Peace out and WPS!!!!!!!!

noted.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles