Author Topic: Is it really racism...  (Read 32617 times)

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Re: Is it really racism...
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2018, 02:44:52 PM »
Weird bump
:adios:

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2018, 08:42:20 AM »
Seems like morton's toe is the original Pit'r to get outraged over a lack of outrage.

Offline Poster formerly known as jthutch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2018, 03:36:04 PM »
I'm saying no it's not racism  :Wha: I took it as the fan thinks the buy looks like Doug -E- fresh referencing the movie cool runnings.  I could be wrong but if that is the case then I don't see the comment as racist. 

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2018, 03:38:13 PM »
just a tip but "is it really racism?" probably isn't a question you ever want to ask

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2018, 03:44:30 PM »
I think you're ok as long as you accentuate the really properly and you're talking to someone who knows what you're getting at

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2018, 11:32:43 AM »
https://www.buzzfeed.com/remysmidt/trust-candidate-white-person-marriage-vickers-cunningham?utm_term=.guodYxyAN#.exJKwbpY4

The GOP is just openly racist now in a way that they never have been before during my lifetime.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2018, 11:51:30 AM »
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2018, 02:32:04 PM »
The comments:sdeek:

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2018, 02:40:24 PM »
We could learn a lot from them.

I also used to be engaged to an Asian chick (half). I understand the attraction given the horrible neurotic white women produced by western feminism. Glad that marriage never went through. Nothing like a feminine Southern white woman who's proud of who she is. Just have to look in the right place - church.

:horrorsurprise:

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2018, 02:41:16 PM »
Those are real people lol

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2018, 02:42:18 PM »
It's really no wonder that nazi guy keeps showing up on their campus to speak.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2018, 02:42:50 PM »
Wanting a child to not marry someone from another race is not racist.

:sdeek:

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2018, 02:45:18 PM »
I want my grandchildren to look like me!

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2018, 02:45:48 PM »
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2951905

holy crap. plus his rationale for the clause is amazing

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM
VIC CUNNINGHAM
As you can imagine, the recent DMN article has caused much pain for my family and me.  I have spent a lifetime in service to my community and church, building a reputation of integrity, and these events truly hurt my heart. I take full responsibility for the terms of the trust my children would have to meet upon marriage to receive an advance from their trust. This trust was set-up during a time of concerned feelings about my brother Bill’s gay lifestyle. My views on interracial marriage have evolved since I set-up the irrevocable trust in 2010, and today I would absolutely remove those conditions if I legally could.

My brother Bill has become very estranged from the rest of the family but not because he is gay, rather because he took extreme advantage of our elderly parents and convinced them to lend him over $500,000 with no intention or ability to repay.  He went back repeatedly to our mother until she had given him her last dollar, and even then he maxed out her credit card without her knowledge. His total disrespect of my parents caused them to write him out of their will.  It was not until after our Dad died that we found out the magnitude of deceit.  It was during this time that Bill asked me for a $250,000 loan.  Apparently, I was not a racist then, but am now?

Just a few months ago, he tried to get $45,000 more from Mom, pleading if she didn’t give him money he would lose his house. She refused, as did I as her trustee. After he found out that our mother had written him out of her will, he became even more hateful toward her and our family.  My brother is a master manipulator bent on destroying my entire family, as he said he would.  Both my other brothers have also cut off all contact with Bill.  He has ripped our family apart.

Also brought out in the article was that I freely used the ‘N-word”.  The Dallas Morning News chose to attribute these allegations to one person, a good friend of my brother I hardly knew, and last saw in 2006.  Her statement is without collaboration.  I categorically deny using the “N-word”.  I have never, and will never discriminate against anyone based upon race, religion, color, creed, or sexual orientation.

My campaign was told by J.J. Koch that he had this information months ago, presumably from Bill, and was going to use it in the campaign, which he has done at the most politically opportune time for him. J.J. even chased my daughter out of a forum she was leaving just last week, and got in her face and bragged this was coming. This should smack to everyone as political opportunism of the worst kind. All Republicans should question the timing of this exposé. Win at all costs, destroy everyone in your path just to win, is how J.J. Koch and his consultant Matt Langston have run their campaign.

I hope you will stand with me in this election. I am far from perfect, I ask that you forgive my faults, see the good, and fight back against the politics of personal destruction by my opponent.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2018, 02:46:57 PM »
Also the guy's response of "well my gay brother married a black guy and it scared me, my views have changed since then"

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2018, 02:48:14 PM »
I'm sure this guy was completely impartial back when he was a judge.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2018, 02:49:27 PM »
 :sdeek:

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2018, 03:07:36 PM »

This is definitely a legit reason for being able to control who your kids have sex with.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2018, 03:09:55 PM »

This is definitely a legit reason for being able to control who your kids have sex with.

Now, now. He's only really trying to control who they marry.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2018, 03:20:15 PM »
Now now now, they're just telling the deep Truth.  You don't see lobsters marrying crawdads do you? 

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2018, 03:31:17 PM »
i'd like to see some polling on this issue.  i've seen it for how open people are to marrying people of a different race, but i can't recall ever seeing polls on offspring pairings, which isn't quite the same.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2018, 03:39:44 PM »
i'd like to see some polling on this issue.  i've seen it for how open people are to marrying people of a different race, but i can't recall ever seeing polls on offspring pairings, which isn't quite the same.

http://news.gallup.com/poll/11836/acceptance-interracial-marriage-record-high.aspx

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2017/05/18/2-public-views-on-intermarriage/pst_2017-05-15-intermarriage-02-00/

The first link is about 14 years old. The second link is from last year.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2018, 04:23:50 PM »
thank you!

pretty big diffs btwn 2003 and current, at least among whites and hispanics.  i wonder how much of that is change and how much is question wording.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2018, 11:15:12 AM »
I didn’t hold up my end of the bargain, but I am pro intermarriage. I also think holding ethnic/religious minorities to the same standards as majority is disingenuous, but I do get uncomfortable when my aunt drones on about trying to find a “good Jewish boy” for my cousin. This is especially ironic considering she converted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2018, 11:34:36 AM »
I do get uncomfortable when my aunt drones on about trying to find a “good Jewish boy” for my cousin. This is especially ironic considering she converted.

that wouldn't make me uncomfortable at all, but would make me lol as eff.