Author Topic: CHIEFS  (Read 1573760 times)

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: CHIEFS
« Reply #1825 on: December 17, 2012, 11:08:59 AM »
The Chiefs leaving KC would do for KSU and MU football what the Kings leaving KC did for KU bb.

Would be fantastic.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: December 17, 2012, 11:20:49 AM »
<--- does not want the Chiefs to leave

Offline Domino

• One by One
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1827 on: December 17, 2012, 11:44:08 AM »
What I don't get is how the offense is not capable of sustaining a drive when Bowe is out. How is a WR the most important part of a teams offense? Mellinger alluded to this:

Consider that Dwayne Bowe may not be back next year and that the Chiefs have had 18 possessions since his season-ending injury last week: 12 punts, four turnovers on downs, and two interceptions. They’ve managed 249 yards, 14 first downs and zero points.

http://www.kansascity.com/2012/12/16/3969257/sam-mellinger-chiefs-level-of.html#.UM6aHhYa5K4.twitter#storylink=cpy

Offline SabiNation

• Katpak'r
  • USA Handball - Rio 2016
    • View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: December 17, 2012, 11:44:38 AM »
<--- With mocat on this one
"If i worked for the NY times, and my boss told me 'hey. if you keep ranking ksu so high, we may fire you' i would tell my boss to 'bring it on.'"  -FFF

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1829 on: December 17, 2012, 11:47:02 AM »
They won't leave.  other fans would do much more than emit a slight whimper as they are getting bent over and treated like the Gimp so often.

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #1830 on: December 17, 2012, 11:47:54 AM »
Jon Baldwin couldn't make the practice squad on most teams yet fuckface Pioli used a 1st round pick on him  :lol:

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #1831 on: December 17, 2012, 01:40:35 PM »
Jon Baldwin couldn't make the practice squad on most teams yet fuckface Pioli used a 1st round pick on him  :lol:

You used the wrong emoticon I think.  :bawl:
:adios:

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #1832 on: December 17, 2012, 02:18:38 PM »
No, that 1 is correct.  Really all you can do at that mess at this point

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1833 on: December 17, 2012, 02:33:41 PM »
In my Fantasy Football league, I was up againt Seb Jank yesterday. I melted down on our message board that Oakland sucked balls for not being able to score any TD's against the Chiefs, thus turning it into a FG clinic for Jank. 20 points later, I am holding on by the skin of my teeth to win tonight to make the finals.

Everyone in my league was pretty  :lol: about it.

Point being: :lol: seems about right.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1834 on: December 17, 2012, 02:36:54 PM »
The Chiefs leaving KC would do for KSU and MU football what the Kings leaving KC did for KU bb.

Would be fantastic.
I am afraid that would actually be what woke up the sleeping giant of KU football  :ohno:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1835 on: December 17, 2012, 03:05:46 PM »

Would be fantastic.
I am afraid that would actually be what woke up the sleeping giant of KU football  :ohno:

It probably would be better for KU than K-State or Mizzou, but only if they could manage to start winning games on their own. When people are looking for a bandwagon, they don't choose losers.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1836 on: December 17, 2012, 03:06:33 PM »

Would be fantastic.

nope.  Not right now anyway.  Those poor battered chiefs fans would be searching for a winner to follow

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1837 on: December 18, 2012, 09:53:36 AM »

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #1838 on: December 18, 2012, 10:21:50 AM »
that is hardcore

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1839 on: December 19, 2012, 04:37:57 PM »
Nick Wright.
From a more than reliable source: Scott Pioli and Romeo Crennel have officially been told they will NOT be back next year. #Chiefs

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: December 19, 2012, 04:40:06 PM »
 :dance:

Still suck though  :frown:

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1841 on: December 19, 2012, 04:42:51 PM »
Nick Wright still scooping the chiefs eh? Would not want to be his source unless it was over the phone or text because of his poopy breath.

Offline Domino

• One by One
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1842 on: December 19, 2012, 04:43:03 PM »
Next season the beginning of the Tyler Wilson era?

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #1843 on: December 19, 2012, 04:45:35 PM »
Next season the beginning of the Tyler Wilson era?

I'm not really impressed by any of the QB's coming out.  Kind of hope they can make a trade with somebody depending if there are any stud FA QB's this year.  Wish the Chiefs could have had the #1 pick last year  :bang:  Of course dumbshit probably would have drafted some pud DT

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1844 on: December 19, 2012, 04:47:00 PM »
Someone tell me why Geno isn't a good option? I still think Chiefs should take him first (although I haven't seen or heard anything about how Wilson is doing).

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
Re: Re: CHIEFS
« Reply #1845 on: December 19, 2012, 04:49:25 PM »

Oh man, the sound guy is a total stud. Playing free bird at the end of the video.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1846 on: December 19, 2012, 04:50:38 PM »
Someone tell me why Geno isn't a good option? I still think Chiefs should take him first (although I haven't seen or heard anything about how Wilson is doing).

He got supper flustered when they got down against us.  That would be a negative in my mind.  I mean, having a bad day is one thing, but the melt down leading to multiple bad mistakes is something much worse.  That said, I wouldn't hate them taking him to see what he can do.

I also wouldn't hate them for trading for two lower first rounders and taking the Wilson kid or anyone other than Landry as well as some other need.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #1847 on: December 19, 2012, 04:52:36 PM »

He isn't that good a quarterback.  McShay and Kiper (their worth is debatable, but still) have him rated as a second round talent that someone will reach on in the first round because of the lack of good QB options.
:adios:

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1848 on: December 19, 2012, 04:54:53 PM »

He isn't that good a quarterback.  McShay and Kiper (their worth is debatable, but still) have him rated as a second round talent that someone will reach on in the first round because of the lack of good QB options.

Non-ESPN guys with mock drafts still have him going first overall. Granted, I have yet to find any mock draft that you look back on after the draft and see that it was accurate.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1849 on: December 19, 2012, 05:07:42 PM »

Non-ESPN guys with mock drafts still have him going first overall. Granted, I have yet to find any mock draft that you look back on after the draft and see that it was accurate.

You could always have Hemmy print out the mock draft list so you can look back on it.