Author Topic: capitol riot  (Read 127157 times)

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
Re: capitol riot
« Reply #2550 on: June 28, 2022, 10:18:55 PM »
I’d bet dollars to donuts that the libderps wouldn’t be making such a big deal about all of this if trump was ineligible to run for President again

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2551 on: June 28, 2022, 10:30:15 PM »
Of course #blueanonGe is going to get completely behind the Speaker for picking and choosing who is going to be on select committee's.

Of course #blueanonGe's favorite #neocon immediately rode in to back her leader on the Speakers decision to reject Republican committee selections.

What were Nancy and Liz afraid of (this time)?

Clearly, they were afraid of someone questioning if Ms. Hutchinson can be sure that she cleaned Donald Trump's ketchup from the White House walls or if there was another explanation, such as a 5-year-old throwing a tantrum.

Tapout accepted

Again, I'm glad #blueanon/#blueanonGe is getting their Deflecto Theater to avoid talking about the mentally incapacitated led #shitshow that occupies the White House now.

Market down another 500 points today.
50 migrants killed on the border in a trailer.
150M fentanyl pills confiscated in Washington (criminals released on bond)
Gas hits a new high even with that incredible 18 cent tax decrease.
Kids continuing to suckle on 'persons' teet because we still have a formula crisis.

But hey, we're finding out that Trump is exactly who we knew he was!!  Nice job Pelosi!  If the DOJ doesn't go after him, this will be just another total lib waste of time shitshow.
And how in the world is rough ridin' Schiff on this committee?   

Purp, I totally get what you are saying, and it's correct.  However, it is also correct to help prevent the crap show from happening again.  We have to get back to some level of norms and accountability.  Seems like we should be able to do both.

Well said and I agree 100%.

This is a bigger deal than any of those things...by a lot. It's insane that people can sit on the sidelines saying the President was (at the very best) complicit in an attempt to subvert the peaceful transfer of power and yet he shouldn't be disqualified from running again if not jailed.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2552 on: June 28, 2022, 11:03:57 PM »
Hey guys, ya know, it's a complete #shitshow right now, but we've got to concentrate on Trump in order, to you know, get some got damn accountability going.

:thumbsup:

Dumb people don’t think smart people can focus on more than thing at once because they can’t.

We all know that you're all in on the afternoon soaps aka Pelosi Deflecto Theater, no need to keep reminding us.

The crux of today was apparently a lunch thrown at a wall and an alleged attempt to get the Pres Limo to go to the Capital.

This has the simple brained aka #blueanon (numbering in the millions) completely mesmerized.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2553 on: June 28, 2022, 11:14:16 PM »
Hey guys, ya know, it's a complete #shitshow right now, but we've got to concentrate on Trump in order, to you know, get some got damn accountability going.

Dumb people don’t think smart people can focus on more than thing at once because they can’t.

We all know that you're all in on the afternoon soaps aka Pelosi Deflecto Theater, no need to keep reminding us.

The crux of today was apparently a lunch thrown at a wall and an alleged attempt to get the Pres Limo to go to the Capital.

This has the simple brained aka #blueanon (numbering in the millions) completely mesmerized.

Conveniently leaving out him wanting to lead a mob of people with guns, knives and spears to the capitol.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2554 on: June 28, 2022, 11:17:02 PM »

Conveniently leaving out him wanting to lead a mob of people with guns, knives and spears to the capitol.

Allegedly.

As I mentioned earlier, NBC is reporting that sources are saying the Secret Service is ready to testify that the limo story is not true.

We all know how much stock #blueanon (that includes you, Bucket) puts into unnamed sources, so until further notice, the limo story is a lie.

Is #blueanon going to get sucked into another Schiffian fantasy? Stay tuned.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2556 on: June 28, 2022, 11:23:08 PM »
Nothing is confirmed.  So anyone saying it’s made up doesn’t have the first rough ridin' clue if it is or not.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2557 on: June 28, 2022, 11:24:17 PM »
Agreed on that sound logic.

Unfortunately Tr "hanging at the vax bar" im, we're using #blueanon logic, and #blueanon logic dictates that all sources are 1000% factual.

Offline dal9

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2558 on: June 28, 2022, 11:27:12 PM »

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2559 on: June 28, 2022, 11:37:31 PM »
https://twitter.com/PeterAlexander/status/1541910389289635841?s=20&t=p846ddKORuWA8QTKpQEXKQ

It wouldn't be surprising at all if her secondhand information isn't 100% accurate. I look forward to hearing their testimony.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2560 on: June 28, 2022, 11:40:47 PM »
Unfortunately Rage, the easily propagandized minds of millions of #blueanon already believe it, 1000%, and they'll never stop believing it, no matter what is said in testimony.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2561 on: June 28, 2022, 11:42:41 PM »
She also had a lot of firsthand information that is fairly likely to be accurate.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2562 on: June 28, 2022, 11:43:09 PM »
Nothing is confirmed.  So anyone saying it’s made up doesn’t have the first rough ridin' clue if it is or not.

:lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2563 on: June 28, 2022, 11:44:50 PM »
She also had a lot of firsthand information that is fairly likely to be accurate.

Oh yeah, the lunch story will regale the simple brains of #blueanon for years. I get it.  :thumbsup:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Re: capital riot
« Reply #2564 on: June 29, 2022, 12:11:11 AM »
Really unsure how this episode is gonna end.

Well a year and a half later we've got ketchup on the walls, so.

First few pages have been a surreal reread, guys!
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2565 on: June 29, 2022, 07:10:04 AM »
Of course #blueanonGe is going to get completely behind the Speaker for picking and choosing who is going to be on select committee's.

Of course #blueanonGe's favorite #neocon immediately rode in to back her leader on the Speakers decision to reject Republican committee selections.

Clearly, they were afraid of someone questioning if Ms. Hutchinson can be sure that she cleaned Donald Trump's ketchup from the White House walls or if there was another explanation, such as a 5-year-old throwing a tantrum.

Tapout accepted

Again, I'm glad #blueanon/#blueanonGe is getting their Deflecto Theater to avoid talking about the mentally incapacitated led #shitshow that occupies the White House now.

Kids continuing to suckle on 'persons' teet because we still have a formula crisis.

But hey, we're finding out that Trump is exactly who we knew he was!!  Nice job Pelosi!  If the DOJ doesn't go after him, this will be just another total lib waste of time shitshow.

Purp, I totally get what you are saying, and it's correct.  However, it is also correct to help prevent the crap show from happening again.  We have to get back to some level of norms and accountability.  Seems like we should be able to do both.

This is a bigger deal than any of those things...by a lot. It's insane that people can sit on the sidelines saying the President was (at the very best) complicit in an attempt to subvert the peaceful transfer of power and yet he shouldn't be disqualified from running again if not jailed.

I agree in that if Trump attempted to do what many people think he attempted to do, we have to treat it as one of the biggest deals ever in our country. It would be a time when Pubs and Dems both have to stop being Pubs and Dems and be Americans. The fact that this doesn’t seem to be happening, indicates to me that being a Pub or Dem comes first, and not the other way around. I find that infuriatingly short sighted and would love to throw rocks at all of them.

Offline turnbull

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2566 on: June 29, 2022, 07:32:40 AM »
That question was answered when Congress voted on an Independent Commission modeled after the 9/11 Commission, The GOP went all out to get rid of it for example, McConnell said vote no on this as a personal favor to me. The GOP never wanted the answer or for the information to be presented in a 9-11 Style Report. The GOP knew it was bad, the GOP knew they were involved, and it's best for them to make it seem as partisan as it could. For example if Trump is charged they want to make themselves be the victim, because we all know Trump voters are in large part snowflakes, by saying the DOJ/Dems are going after political opponents.
One thing for the galaxy brain folks to preempt their BS responses.
1) Why are all the people who are saying this didn't happen or not so bad refusing to testify under oath or plead the fifth?
   a) Hillary Clinton Testified under Oath for 11 Hours in the Benghazi Hearing, of which Kevin McCarthy directly said that was about Poll Numbers. Furthermore why are Republican Officials refusing to testify or plead the fifth? To Quote a Former President of the US “You see the mob takes the Fifth,”  “If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”
2) Why are all the people who are saying this DID happen testifying under Oath?

Tapout accepted

I agree in that if Trump attempted to do what many people think he attempted to do, we have to treat it as one of the biggest deals ever in our country. It would be a time when Pubs and Dems both have to stop being Pubs and Dems and be Americans. The fact that this doesn’t seem to be happening, indicates to me that being a Pub or Dem comes first, and not the other way around. I find that infuriatingly short sighted and would love to throw rocks at all of them.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2022, 07:38:05 AM by turnbull »

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2567 on: June 29, 2022, 07:44:13 AM »
Oh, I know. That’s why I think this process is important to flush out and I hope the morons don’t eff it up by being partisan.

If Trump did what it sounds like he did, and if those trying to prevent this process are proven to have known, they all legitimately should be stripped of office and treated as enemies of the US. I know that sounds over the top, but what do you call someone attempting to overthrow a government? 

Anyone who can’t put down their GOP glasses to see this only needs to close their eyes and picture Biden or Obama doing this.

Offline turnbull

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2568 on: June 29, 2022, 08:20:45 AM »
I think the best quote to refer to the current makeup of the GOP at this point is from the book Why we did it by Tim Miller,

" This is why everyone I interviewed for my book was so filled with hatred for the Never Trumpers, The media, and the Liberals in their life. It's because they knew we were right"

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2569 on: June 29, 2022, 08:43:40 AM »
The dems really saw roe overturned and went all in on Jan 6th. Look, the republicans are crooks. What are you going to do about it? Seems like hold televised hearings and have Liz Cheney be the face of it is the response. Good stuff.

Offline turnbull

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2570 on: June 29, 2022, 08:53:56 AM »
The thinnest majority in the Senate you can have, means that anything like codifying roe is not going to happen. Even when Democrats had the supermajority for like 80 days they didn't have the votes to break the filibuster with it with the amount of Democratic Senators from Nebraska, Arkansas, North Dakota, etc. Republicans are bad actors here and have done a lot of damage no doubt but how democrats who don't get to hold power with anything but the slimiest majorities get the blame is beyond me. The SCOTUS was effectively stolen, Judiciary had over 130 vacancies in the last 2 years of Obama because McConnell made a gamble that payed off. His bad behavior was rewarded and as typical the Democrats get the blame.
The dems really saw roe overturned and went all in on Jan 6th. Look, the republicans are crooks. What are you going to do about it? Seems like hold televised hearings and have Liz Cheney be the face of it is the response. Good stuff.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2571 on: June 29, 2022, 09:00:01 AM »
The dems really saw roe overturned and went all in on Jan 6th.

They did not throw this all together in the past 1-2 months when Roe overturn was leaked let alone the past week when Roe was overturned.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2572 on: June 29, 2022, 09:07:55 AM »

Tapout accepted

The republicans have 2 people (out of 212) on the committee acting like Americans. They also have a decent senator.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2573 on: June 29, 2022, 09:11:33 AM »

That isn't what is happening at all, but Jan 6th is more important than Roe, anyway.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2574 on: June 29, 2022, 09:19:15 AM »
The thinnest majority in the Senate you can have, means that anything like codifying roe is not going to happen. Even when Democrats had the supermajority for like 80 days they didn't have the votes to break the filibuster with it with the amount of Democratic Senators from Nebraska, Arkansas, North Dakota, etc. Republicans are bad actors here and have done a lot of damage no doubt but how democrats who don't get to hold power with anything but the slimiest majorities get the blame is beyond me. The SCOTUS was effectively stolen, Judiciary had over 130 vacancies in the last 2 years of Obama because McConnell made a gamble that payed off. His bad behavior was rewarded and as typical the Democrats get the blame.
Right, you just described all the norms Republicans are breaking. What have the democrats done in response?