Author Topic: capitol riot  (Read 129993 times)

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Re: capitol riot
« Reply #2525 on: June 28, 2022, 04:26:09 PM »
Smartest, savviest boss in history remains perpetually surrounded by untrustworthy traitors, leakers and backstabbers:

I'm not crying. You are!

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2526 on: June 28, 2022, 04:43:00 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2527 on: June 28, 2022, 04:45:12 PM »
Welp, the former SOA who rejected requests for National Guard assistance at the Capital was found dead.

Nice work #blueanon

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2528 on: June 28, 2022, 04:50:58 PM »
1. Mick is correct

2. he is gross

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2529 on: June 28, 2022, 04:52:14 PM »
Of course #blueanonGe is going to get completely behind the Speaker for picking and choosing who is going to be on select committee's.

Of course #blueanonGe's favorite #neocon immediately rode in to back her leader on the Speakers decision to reject Republican committee selections.

What were Nancy and Liz afraid of (this time)?

Clearly, they were afraid of someone questioning if Ms. Hutchinson can be sure that she cleaned Donald Trump's ketchup from the White House walls or if there was another explanation, such as a 5-year-old throwing a tantrum.

Tapout accepted

Again, I'm glad #blueanon/#blueanonGe is getting their Deflecto Theater to avoid talking about the mentally incapacitated led #shitshow that occupies the White House now.

Market down another 500 points today.
50 migrants killed on the border in a trailer.
150M fentanyl pills confiscated in Washington (criminals released on bond)
Gas hits a new high even with that incredible 18 cent tax decrease.
Kids continuing to suckle on 'persons' teet because we still have a formula crisis.

But hey, we're finding out that Trump is exactly who we knew he was!!  Nice job Pelosi!  If the DOJ doesn't go after him, this will be just another total lib waste of time shitshow.
And how in the world is rough ridin' Schiff on this committee?   
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2530 on: June 28, 2022, 04:52:31 PM »
Much of what Cassidy (who I noticed was NOT wearing a ring on her left hand) said would fall under the rule against hearsay were this a court at law. But it's capable of being admissible evidence, if you subpoena the intermediary witnesses. Did I mention I have a crush on her?

Shoot your shot Spracs
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2531 on: June 28, 2022, 04:54:39 PM »
Of course #blueanonGe is going to get completely behind the Speaker for picking and choosing who is going to be on select committee's.

Of course #blueanonGe's favorite #neocon immediately rode in to back her leader on the Speakers decision to reject Republican committee selections.

Clearly, they were afraid of someone questioning if Ms. Hutchinson can be sure that she cleaned Donald Trump's ketchup from the White House walls or if there was another explanation, such as a 5-year-old throwing a tantrum.

Tapout accepted

Again, I'm glad #blueanon/#blueanonGe is getting their Deflecto Theater to avoid talking about the mentally incapacitated led #shitshow that occupies the White House now.

Kids continuing to suckle on 'persons' teet because we still have a formula crisis.

But hey, we're finding out that Trump is exactly who we knew he was!!  Nice job Pelosi!  If the DOJ doesn't go after him, this will be just another total lib waste of time shitshow.

Purp, I totally get what you are saying, and it's correct.  However, it is also correct to help prevent the crap show from happening again.  We have to get back to some level of norms and accountability.  Seems like we should be able to do both.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #2532 on: June 28, 2022, 04:55:17 PM »
Much of what Cassidy (who I noticed was NOT wearing a ring on her left hand) said would fall under the rule against hearsay were this a court at law. But it's capable of being admissible evidence, if you subpoena the intermediary witnesses. Did I mention I have a crush on her?

Shoot your shot Spracs

she's no AOC but hey...still would. yaknow?

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #2533 on: June 28, 2022, 05:30:26 PM »
Welp, the former SOA who rejected requests for National Guard assistance at the Capital was found dead.

Nice work #blueanon

I admit I can’t keep up so no need to remind me but who is this? I am trying to search every code word I can think of and it’s only bringing up Sons of Anarchy

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2534 on: June 28, 2022, 05:32:54 PM »
Sergeant of arms

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2535 on: June 28, 2022, 05:57:33 PM »
Another murder by the Clinton Crime family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline passranch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2536 on: June 28, 2022, 06:52:41 PM »
Sergeant of arms

Oh, see...I'd always known them to be referred to as "Sergeant AT Arms".  Thanks for clearing that up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergeant_at_Arms_of_the_United_States_House_of_Representatives

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2537 on: June 28, 2022, 07:52:10 PM »
Smartest, savviest boss in history remains perpetually surrounded by untrustworthy traitors, leakers and backstabbers:

How did he hire so many idiots?

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #2538 on: June 28, 2022, 08:16:15 PM »

How did he hire so many idiots?

Grabbed em by the ol’ so-n-so

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2539 on: June 28, 2022, 08:19:51 PM »
She’s out of his league

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #2540 on: June 28, 2022, 08:29:26 PM »
Same can be said for literally every woman he’s had mutual sex with (also not mutual sex with)

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2541 on: June 28, 2022, 08:32:11 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2542 on: June 28, 2022, 08:45:02 PM »
Should have said SAT.

Another voice silence.  SMDH  :frown:

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2543 on: June 28, 2022, 08:46:40 PM »
What's your theory dax?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2544 on: June 28, 2022, 08:48:44 PM »
A source close to the Secret Service told NBC News after the hearing that both Bobby Engel, the lead agent, and the driver are prepared to testify under oath that neither man was assaulted and that Trump never lunged for the steering wheel. (NBC News)

Using the #blueanon rule that anything "a source" says is 1000% the truth.  We can rightfully conclude (using the #blueanon rule book) that Ms. Hutchinson is a liar (until the Secret Service person(s) are threatened, of course)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2545 on: June 28, 2022, 08:49:40 PM »
What's your theory dax?

:lol: 

Some people just never seem to pick up on gE'ing

Cue:  Ohh, now he says he was gE'ing!

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2546 on: June 28, 2022, 09:25:03 PM »

Tapout accepted

Purp, I totally get what you are saying, and it's correct.  However, it is also correct to help prevent the crap show from happening again.  We have to get back to some level of norms and accountability.  Seems like we should be able to do both.

Well said and I agree 100%. 
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2547 on: June 28, 2022, 09:35:11 PM »
Hey guys, ya know, it's a complete #shitshow right now, but we've got to concentrate on Trump in order, to you know, get some got damn accountability going.

:thumbsup:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2548 on: June 28, 2022, 10:02:53 PM »
Hey guys, ya know, it's a complete #shitshow right now, but we've got to concentrate on Trump in order, to you know, get some got damn accountability going.

:thumbsup:

Dumb people don’t think smart people can focus on more than thing at once because they can’t.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2549 on: June 28, 2022, 10:14:24 PM »
I mean, it'd be nice if more than a couple Republicans would help clean up their own mess.