Author Topic: capitol riot  (Read 28111 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: capitol riot
« Reply #1225 on: February 23, 2021, 12:30:19 AM »
I only listen to viewpoints that are in full lockstep with my political dogma (Rainmain.7)

1000% on brand.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Katpak'r
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: February 23, 2021, 12:32:45 AM »
That was all discussed in the article I posted.

Your movement is painting this out to be like it was bunch of people roaming the halls with AK's and M-16's.
You can move the goalposts however you want. I merely answered your question with evidence.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: February 23, 2021, 12:33:54 AM »
We’re All People of Color Now

January 20, Kamala Harris was sworn in as America’s first female vice president. But isn’t she also the first vice president “of color?” No, not quite. Charles Curtis, who served as Herbert Hoover’s vice president from 1929 to 1933, was of Native American ancestry. But actually, he wasn’t the first vice president of color either. That would be John Adams, who served from 1789 to 1796.

Wait a second. Wasn’t John Adams just another old white guy? Yes, that’s right. But white is a color, after all. It’s the color of milk, snow, printer paper, and clouds, among other things. In any case, it would be a strange thing to suggest that a white person’s skin lacks any color at all. But was John Adams’ skin color sufficient for him to be counted as an actual person of color? No, of course not. Not by today’s standards, anyway.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: February 23, 2021, 12:34:36 AM »

Your movement is painting this out to be like it was bunch of people roaming the halls with AK's and M-16's.
You can move the goalposts however you want. I merely answered your question with evidence.

If moving the goalposts is simply referencing the breakdown of those arrests in the article I posted, then so be it I suppose.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: February 23, 2021, 12:36:33 AM »
Julie Kelly and Dinesh D’Souza on America’s Political Prisoners

Lol

Offline waks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1230 on: February 23, 2021, 12:37:17 AM »

If moving the goalposts is simply referencing the breakdown of those arrests in the article I posted, then so be it I suppose.
Moving the goalposts is you asking if anyone had been charged with possessing weapons in the Capitol, being shown that people were, then being dissatisfied with the answer.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: February 23, 2021, 12:38:24 AM »
We’re All People of Color Now

January 20, Kamala Harris was sworn in as America’s first female vice president. But isn’t she also the first vice president “of color?” No, not quite. Charles Curtis, who served as Herbert Hoover’s vice president from 1929 to 1933, was of Native American ancestry. But actually, he wasn’t the first vice president of color either. That would be John Adams, who served from 1789 to 1796.

Wait a second. Wasn’t John Adams just another old white guy? Yes, that’s right. But white is a color, after all. It’s the color of milk, snow, printer paper, and clouds, among other things. In any case, it would be a strange thing to suggest that a white person’s skin lacks any color at all. But was John Adams’ skin color sufficient for him to be counted as an actual person of color? No, of course not. Not by today’s standards, anyway.

What does that have to do with anything?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: February 23, 2021, 12:39:33 AM »

Moving the goalposts is you asking if anyone had been charged with possessing weapons in the Capitol, being shown that people were, then being dissatisfied with the answer.

The article I posted addressed the specifics about those arrests, you didn't read the article.   

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: February 23, 2021, 12:40:29 AM »
Rainman.7:  In full pearl clutching and closed mind mode.

1000% on brand

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: February 23, 2021, 12:41:52 AM »
Where do you find these places dax?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: February 23, 2021, 12:42:34 AM »

Rainmain.7:  Moving to deflection mode

Predictable as the sunrise

Offline waks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: February 23, 2021, 12:43:26 AM »

The article I posted addressed the specifics about those arrests, you didn't read the article.
Lol, ok Dax. I literally pointed out that your article addressed those arrests. You asked about weapons charges, I posted a link where one of the charges was verbatim:
entering a restricted building without lawful authority while carrying a dangerous weapon

I don't know what more you want.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: February 23, 2021, 12:44:49 AM »
We'll get your secret some day

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: February 23, 2021, 12:51:35 AM »

Lol, ok Dax. I literally pointed out that your article addressed those arrests. You asked about weapons charges, I posted a link where one of the charges was exactly entering a restricted building without lawful authority while carrying a dangerous weapon. I don't know what more you want.

So was it an armed insurrection, waks

1.  A so called weapon was not even indentified, but the charge was made

2.  Tazer gun in possession, unused

3.  A baseball bat and pepper spray, no indication if it was even used

4.  Evidence almost exclusively obtained from 3rd parties and social media

5.  Incident occurred outside the Capitol-baseball bat

6.  Spraying a fire extinguisher

7.  Baseball bat on a window

8.  Throwing a fire extinguisher

Does that define an armed insurrection?   Does that need a 9-11 style commission?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: February 23, 2021, 12:52:13 AM »

I'm sure you will StalkerBoy Weirdo

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: February 23, 2021, 12:54:31 AM »

@dickstone, can you confirm?

Offline waks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: February 23, 2021, 01:17:26 AM »

Lol, ok Dax. I literally pointed out that your article addressed those arrests. You asked about weapons charges, I posted a link where one of the charges was exactly entering a restricted building without lawful authority while carrying a dangerous weapon. I don't know what more you want.

Does that define an armed insurrection?   Does that need a 9-11 style commission?
Like I said, you can move the goalposts however you want. You asked if anyone was charged with possessing a weapon on Capitol grounds. I provided links confirming that people were.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: February 23, 2021, 02:46:19 AM »

Like I said, you can move the goalposts however you want. You asked if anyone was charged with possessing a weapon on Capitol grounds. I provided links confirming that people were.

eff your facts.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: February 23, 2021, 06:19:35 AM »
I feel bad for Xi and Putin.  Spending all those billions on weapons.   When they could show up with a couple of extra fire extinguishers and a couple of Louisville Sluggers and take down the United States with ease.

Why did AQ need jetliners when a couple of burning trash cans would’ve done the job.

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: February 23, 2021, 08:25:05 AM »

Lol
Does Dinesh D'Souza believe anything that he says? I'm convinced everything he says/does is part of a grift.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1245 on: February 23, 2021, 08:26:35 AM »

Lol
Does Dinesh D'Souza believe anything that he says? I'm convinced everything he says/does is part of a grift.

So, like the Lincoln Project (among many) then?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: February 23, 2021, 08:30:28 AM »

Lol

No, he believes it, he's a legit coconut. He was on this bullshit far before 2016.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: February 23, 2021, 08:30:34 AM »
Imagine supporting a political party that wants to spend (approx) $568 million dollars on a National Guard deployment that will protect its leaders from non-existent bogey people.

While also conducting a 9-11 style commission to investigate people who can't walk without taz'ing themselves in the nutsack and who 'attack' with a couple of baseball bats and a fire extinguisher or two.

Imagine supporting a party that believes that a nation with a trillion plus dollar defense-intelligence-domestic policing force can't defend itself from some guys with a couple of baseball bats.

SMDH

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: February 23, 2021, 08:32:41 AM »
So now they do exist?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: February 23, 2021, 08:36:56 AM »
So now they do exist?

The fact that you continue to stay on this course is  :lol: :lol:

(you won't answer this) please tell me where I said they didn't exist.  Link?