Author Topic: Forthcoming Civil War Thread  (Read 10451 times)

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Re: Forthcoming Civil War Thread
« Reply #150 on: November 02, 2021, 07:08:36 PM »
true magas are in Dallas right now

Alexa, remind me to check this thread in one days.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: November 02, 2021, 08:42:24 PM »
Amazing screed by MaoIR

It is hilarious to me that he actually calls other people bigots when he's the biggest bigot on this board.  Oh and of course he thinks it's ok to say the word "coon" freely?.  Just one giant hypocriitical POS.

You rough ridin' idiot MAGAs think it has any affect at all when you call black people bigots? It's the funniest crap ever. It's like calling an elephant a mouse in hopes that you try to teach it something. Keep on keeping on tho.

It's 100% okay for me call a coon a coon. Sorry you haven't come to grips with the fact that we can call each other things that you can't. Tough tits, cracker. Cry about it more, I'm sure it will make everything feel better.

Angry black man alert!!  :curse:

Glad you think it's so funny but it really isn't.  I know you're smart enough to know what the definition of a bigot is and you certainly fit that definition.

Btw, I'm not MAGA.  It's possible to be conservative without being a MAGA but your pea-brain can't comprehend this.  Actually most of this board can't comprehend it either.  If you want to get your kicks by calling me MAGA, knock yourself out (it's the funniest crap ever  :rolleyes:).

It's also not 100% ok for you to think you have some kind of right to use derogatory terms. The fact you think you have some kind of inherent right to use those terms is just pathetic.  You're part of the larger problem.

Turn off Joy Reid bro..
I’m what way are you not MAGA? Cause this reads 100% MAGA. And by that I mean calling like the only black poster on this board “part of the larger problem.”

So I'm MAGA because I called out someone who is a bigot?  What the hell are you talking about?  He's a part of the larger problem which is hatred.  I didn't know I couldn't call out someone who was black and that instantly makes you MAGA?

Could you please make a list of what makes someone MAGA?  I'd love to see your list.  Get a grip.  :lol:

And now that I think about it, is it acceptable to you that MIR gets a green card on his racist language?  Kinda funny that you call me out on basically nothing but don't even bother to blink an eye at his bigotry.

totally normal and not a bigoted turn of phrase used by a replacement theory advocate...

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 02, 2021, 09:09:10 PM »
Amazing screed by MaoIR

It is hilarious to me that he actually calls other people bigots when he's the biggest bigot on this board.  Oh and of course he thinks it's ok to say the word "coon" freely?.  Just one giant hypocriitical POS.

You rough ridin' idiot MAGAs think it has any affect at all when you call black people bigots? It's the funniest crap ever. It's like calling an elephant a mouse in hopes that you try to teach it something. Keep on keeping on tho.

It's 100% okay for me call a coon a coon. Sorry you haven't come to grips with the fact that we can call each other things that you can't. Tough tits, cracker. Cry about it more, I'm sure it will make everything feel better.

Glad you think it's so funny but it really isn't.  I know you're smart enough to know what the definition of a bigot is and you certainly fit that definition.

Btw, I'm not MAGA.  It's possible to be conservative without being a MAGA but your pea-brain can't comprehend this.  Actually most of this board can't comprehend it either.  If you want to get your kicks by calling me MAGA, knock yourself out (it's the funniest crap ever  :rolleyes:).

It's also not 100% ok for you to think you have some kind of right to use derogatory terms. The fact you think you have some kind of inherent right to use those terms is just pathetic.  You're part of the larger problem.

Turn off Joy Reid bro..
I’m what way are you not MAGA? Cause this reads 100% MAGA. And by that I mean calling like the only black poster on this board “part of the larger problem.”

So I'm MAGA because I called out someone who is a bigot?  What the hell are you talking about?  He's a part of the larger problem which is hatred.  I didn't know I couldn't call out someone who was black and that instantly makes you MAGA?

Could you please make a list of what makes someone MAGA?  I'd love to see your list.  Get a grip.  :lol:

And now that I think about it, is it acceptable to you that MIR gets a green card on his racist language?  Kinda funny that you call me out on basically nothing but don't even bother to blink an eye at his bigotry.

totally normal and not a bigoted turn of phrase used by a replacement theory advocate...

Haha!  Glad you were sharp enough to pick that up.  You want to hang your hat on that one?  Really?   

And still, avoid the original question and keep deflecting. 
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 02, 2021, 09:10:51 PM »
Amazing screed by MaoIR

Turn off Joy Reid bro..

I only asked what prompted you to say you’re not MAGA. Your Daxian rambling response is confirming my original theory.

And with that I will use other Daxian ramblings and say, nice tapout.  Why don't you answer the question?
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 02, 2021, 09:18:04 PM »
true magas are in Dallas right now

Alexa, remind me to check this thread in one days.

Oh crap!  You're the tater hater!!  :ohno: :ohno: :runaway: :ohno: :ohno:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 02, 2021, 09:35:11 PM »
If I_have_purplewood is vaccinated, he isn't MAGA.
Trump is vaccinated…

Exactly. Trump is nothing like the MAGAs.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 02, 2021, 09:37:18 PM »
Purple wood, do you think the 2020 election was stolen?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 02, 2021, 09:51:39 PM »

Lol, I do not.  I do think there is cheating but I think it's done on both sides.  If the pubs aren't smart enough to make it work to their advantage then it's on them.  I really doubt you can cheat and swing the advantage to one side.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 02, 2021, 10:27:31 PM »
#blueanonGe

#triggered

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: November 02, 2021, 10:36:16 PM »
#blueanonGe

#triggered

I did have hope that some would have some introspection and maybe call out a true bigot but instead they are steadfast at trying to corner someone as being a MAGA.  Incredibly sad and unoriginal. 

Pretty much why Youngkin is going to win but they aren't smart enough to realize it.  Thank god. :billdance:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 02, 2021, 10:36:40 PM »
Amazing screed by MaoIR

Turn off Joy Reid bro..

Weird that no one on this site professes to being maga, interesting how that works.

What derogatory term are you referring to? Coon? It's derogatory for you, not for me. I'm sorry this bothers you so much, but it's a fact. In lieu of reparations or even something as trite as an apology for slavery, Jim Crow, and everything that came after, we get to say things like coon and nigga. Deal with it, or don't, I don't give a crap.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: November 02, 2021, 10:42:19 PM »
Amazing screed by MaoIR

Turn off Joy Reid bro..

Purplewood would have us think that not knowing how racism works is a conservative thing but it isn't, it's the hallmark of MAGA. Calling minorities who don't align with your very narrow view of race, racist, is peak maga, as maga as wearing political clothes like they're that of sports teams.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: November 02, 2021, 10:45:27 PM »

Lol, I do not.  I do think there is cheating but I think it's done on both sides.  If the pubs aren't smart enough to make it work to their advantage then it's on them.  I really doubt you can cheat and swing the advantage to one side.

lol

Purp wood trying but failing to convince us he isn't maga

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: November 02, 2021, 10:46:15 PM »
Amazing screed by MaoIR

Turn off Joy Reid bro..

Purplewood would have us think that not knowing how racism works is a conservative thing but it isn't, it's the hallmark of MAGA. Calling minorities who don't align with your very narrow view of race, racist, is peak maga, as maga as wearing political clothes like they're that of sports teams.

Everyone knows how racism works, MIgot.  I don't have to do a thing for you to show your true colors.

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: November 02, 2021, 10:48:09 PM »

lol

Purp wood trying but failing to convince us he isn't maga

:lol: :lol:. So sad.  Worst tapout ever, MIgot.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Forthcoming Civil War Thread
« Reply #165 on: November 02, 2021, 10:49:25 PM »
Amazing

#tears

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 02, 2021, 10:56:36 PM »
Amazing screed by MaoIR

Turn off Joy Reid bro..

I only asked what prompted you to say you’re not MAGA. Your Daxian rambling response is confirming my original theory.

And with that I will use other Daxian ramblings and say, nice tapout.  Why don't you answer the question?
I didn’t answer your question because it was obviously rhetorical. But if you sincerely want to know, MIR gets a pass because his use of those words is not racist.

Demanding that he use terms that you, a person who I’m assuming has never experienced true discrimination based on your skin color, find uncomfortable is much more racist than MIR using slurs that force you to confront the bigoted attitudes you’re defending.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: November 02, 2021, 11:24:08 PM »
Amazing screed by MaoIR

Turn off Joy Reid bro..

I didn’t answer your question because it was obviously rhetorical. But if you sincerely want to know, MIR gets a pass because his use of those words is not racist.

Demanding that he use terms that you, a person who I’m assuming has never experienced true discrimination based on your skin color, find uncomfortable is much more racist than MIR using slurs that force you to confront the bigoted attitudes you’re defending.

He and his ilk legitimately think that a black person calling another black person a coon or calling a white person a cracker is the exact same thing as a white person calling a black person a n-word. Historical context means nothing because slavery ended 150 years ago.

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 03, 2023, 01:00:44 PM »
Union forces blocked Picket's Charge 160 years ago today.

160 years and one day since Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain earned eternal glory at Little Round Top.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 03, 2023, 01:09:40 PM »

160 years and one day since Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain earned eternal glory at Little Round Top.

Dax was there and will tell you that was fake news.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 03, 2023, 01:18:42 PM »

Dax was there and will tell you that was fake news.

No, it happened. Unfortunately, those union forces were actually Nazis.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 03, 2023, 01:19:09 PM »
#blogKaren, why are you always thinking about me?

BTW, my great-great grandfather fought pro-slavers in Missouri and then fought in the Union Army.  Multiple times he had to take my great great grandmother and my great grandfather into the woods to hide out from Pro-Slavers in Northern Missouri.  Once he was in the Union Army he found himself in NOLA at the end of the war and had to walk/hitch rides etc. etc. all the way back to Northern Missouri.  Unfortunately one of the two journals he kept on the whole ordeal went missing many years ago. 

I realize that I am responding to someone who thinks that all negativity towards his most favored (insane) political movement is a conspiracy or mis-disinformation.  So the "fake news" comment is very  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 03, 2023, 01:31:28 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 03, 2023, 02:45:45 PM »