Author Topic: Forthcoming Civil War Thread  (Read 10442 times)

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Re: Forthcoming Civil War Thread
« Reply #125 on: November 02, 2021, 10:32:01 AM »
The math has really overshadowed the geography.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 02, 2021, 10:33:04 AM »
 :lol: :lol:

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 02, 2021, 10:41:00 AM »
Amazing screed by MaoIR

It is hilarious to me that he actually calls other people bigots when he's the biggest bigot on this board.  Oh and of course he thinks it's ok to say the word "coon" freely?.  Just one giant hypocriitical POS.

You rough ridin' idiot MAGAs think it has any affect at all when you call black people bigots? It's the funniest crap ever. It's like calling an elephant a mouse in hopes that you try to teach it something. Keep on keeping on tho.

It's 100% okay for me call a coon a coon. Sorry you haven't come to grips with the fact that we can call each other things that you can't. Tough tits, cracker. Cry about it more, I'm sure it will make everything feel better.

Angry black man alert!!  :curse:

Glad you think it's so funny but it really isn't.  I know you're smart enough to know what the definition of a bigot is and you certainly fit that definition.

Btw, I'm not MAGA.  It's possible to be conservative without being a MAGA but your pea-brain can't comprehend this.  Actually most of this board can't comprehend it either.  If you want to get your kicks by calling me MAGA, knock yourself out (it's the funniest crap ever  :rolleyes:).

It's also not 100% ok for you to think you have some kind of right to use derogatory terms. The fact you think you have some kind of inherent right to use those terms is just pathetic.  You're part of the larger problem.

Turn off Joy Reid bro..

MIR can 100% continue to call us crackers, and in fact he owes me a text back to help me with a mod of the term.

Why is that exactly?
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 02, 2021, 10:56:46 AM »
Amazing screed by MaoIR

It is hilarious to me that he actually calls other people bigots when he's the biggest bigot on this board.  Oh and of course he thinks it's ok to say the word "coon" freely?.  Just one giant hypocriitical POS.

You rough ridin' idiot MAGAs think it has any affect at all when you call black people bigots? It's the funniest crap ever. It's like calling an elephant a mouse in hopes that you try to teach it something. Keep on keeping on tho.

It's 100% okay for me call a coon a coon. Sorry you haven't come to grips with the fact that we can call each other things that you can't. Tough tits, cracker. Cry about it more, I'm sure it will make everything feel better.

Glad you think it's so funny but it really isn't.  I know you're smart enough to know what the definition of a bigot is and you certainly fit that definition.

Btw, I'm not MAGA.  It's possible to be conservative without being a MAGA but your pea-brain can't comprehend this.  Actually most of this board can't comprehend it either.  If you want to get your kicks by calling me MAGA, knock yourself out (it's the funniest crap ever  :rolleyes:).

It's also not 100% ok for you to think you have some kind of right to use derogatory terms. The fact you think you have some kind of inherent right to use those terms is just pathetic.  You're part of the larger problem.

Turn off Joy Reid bro..

MIR can 100% continue to call us crackers, and in fact he owes me a text back to help me with a mod of the term.

Why is that exactly?

Because some time ago one of the local radio guys misspoke and called the new hockey team the crackers instead of kraken, which I've remembered ever since and thought was funny given what I expected the team and fanbase to look like.  Sunday night was the first time I had to deal with any of those people as the let-out of their game was in my way to the bar, plus some of them were taking up room in the bar.  So I texted MIR for his input on the exact way I should mod the term for specific reference to those people - krakers, krackers, krackas, etc.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 02, 2021, 11:11:07 AM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 02, 2021, 11:14:01 AM »
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 02, 2021, 11:37:49 AM »
settle down crackers

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 02, 2021, 11:41:03 AM »

Oh, I see what you are saying now. That doesn't make much sense (why would violence be necessary if the election wasn't stolen?), but making sense doesn't count for much with the people we are talking about. You are probably correct.

In that same survey, 11% of Democrats said violence was necessary and 17% of independents did as well.  I think it has to do with a sentiment that what is going on in Washington must be stopped and the only way to accomplish that is to have a civil war.  You don't have to think an election was stolen to think that the other party represents an existential threat to your values.

Wow, republicans are 2-4 times more likely to be violent than normal people?  :sdeek:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 02, 2021, 12:37:28 PM »
Are they counting tazing your own nuts as a violent act?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 02, 2021, 12:52:04 PM »
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: November 02, 2021, 12:55:50 PM »
Amazing screed by MaoIR

Turn off Joy Reid bro..
I’m what way are you not MAGA? Cause this reads 100% MAGA. And by that I mean calling like the only black poster on this board “part of the larger problem.”

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 02, 2021, 01:08:48 PM »
If you think about it everyone is MAGA.  And no one is MAGA.  If you think about it. What if you were MAGA and didn't even know it?  What if you thought you were MAGA and you were but then you became not MAGA?  Food for thought.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 02, 2021, 02:10:17 PM »
Hey hey, only we can burn down cities and get super pissed about everything (#blueanon)

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 02, 2021, 02:14:39 PM »
If I_have_purplewood is vaccinated, he isn't MAGA.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 02, 2021, 02:26:05 PM »
Hey hey, only we can burn down cities and get super pissed about everything (#blueanon)

Link?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 02, 2021, 02:28:47 PM »

Link?

Just read this blog

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 02, 2021, 03:53:57 PM »
Amazing screed by MaoIR

Turn off Joy Reid bro..
I’m what way are you not MAGA? Cause this reads 100% MAGA. And by that I mean calling like the only black poster on this board “part of the larger problem.”

So I'm MAGA because I called out someone who is a bigot?  What the hell are you talking about?  He's a part of the larger problem which is hatred.  I didn't know I couldn't call out someone who was black and that instantly makes you MAGA?

Could you please make a list of what makes someone MAGA?  I'd love to see your list.  Get a grip.  :lol:

And now that I think about it, is it acceptable to you that MIR gets a green card on his racist language?  Kinda funny that you call me out on basically nothing but don't even bother to blink an eye at his bigotry.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2021, 05:14:39 PM by I_have_purplewood »

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 02, 2021, 03:54:47 PM »
If you think about it everyone is MAGA.  And no one is MAGA.  If you think about it. What if you were MAGA and didn't even know it?  What if you thought you were MAGA and you were but then you became not MAGA?  Food for thought.

:runaway: :runaway:

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 02, 2021, 03:56:29 PM »

I'm double vaxed.  I did wait a little longer than most since I had the virus at the end of last year.  I will tell you I won't be in a rush to get the booster though.  Will that make me MAGA?

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 02, 2021, 03:58:43 PM »

I'm double vaxed.  I did wait a little longer than most since I had the virus at the end of last year.  I will tell you I won't be in a rush to get the booster though.  Will that make me MAGA?

Lol, def maga.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 02, 2021, 04:02:43 PM »

in name only

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 02, 2021, 04:08:57 PM »

Lol, def maga.

Classic.  :lol: :lol:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 02, 2021, 04:14:08 PM »
true magas are in Dallas right now

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 02, 2021, 07:06:40 PM »
Amazing screed by MaoIR

Turn off Joy Reid bro..

So I'm MAGA because I called out someone who is a bigot?  What the hell are you talking about?  He's a part of the larger problem which is hatred.  I didn't know I couldn't call out someone who was black and that instantly makes you MAGA?

Could you please make a list of what makes someone MAGA?  I'd love to see your list.  Get a grip.  :lol:

And now that I think about it, is it acceptable to you that MIR gets a green card on his racist language?  Kinda funny that you call me out on basically nothing but don't even bother to blink an eye at his bigotry.
I only asked what prompted you to say you’re not MAGA. Your Daxian rambling response is confirming my original theory.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 02, 2021, 07:07:16 PM »
Trump is vaccinated…