Author Topic: the post-trump gop  (Read 52417 times)

Trim, CNS, chum1 and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: the post-trump gop
« Reply #525 on: April 21, 2021, 12:12:37 PM »
Those two would beta up to trump so fast. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: April 21, 2021, 12:18:13 PM »
Those two would beta up to trump so fast.

probably but maybe not?  Maybe they would look at all of his whining/crying and the whole Q stuff his camp believes and try and slug it out with him?

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #527 on: April 21, 2021, 12:19:00 PM »
Yeah they'll both wait to see if Trump runs or not before deciding anything.  If he runs they obvs don't.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: April 21, 2021, 12:24:36 PM »
You think Desantis is that massive of a coward?

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: April 21, 2021, 12:42:36 PM »
If Q was smart, and he has to be, he could make a lot of money this coming cycle.  It wouldn't take too many drops to kill Don's complete unquestioning following and break up that block. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: April 21, 2021, 01:01:53 PM »
If Q was smart, and he has to be, he could make a lot of money this coming cycle.  It wouldn't take too many drops to kill Don's complete unquestioning following and break up that block.

He needs those idiots.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: April 21, 2021, 01:05:26 PM »
If Florida Man hired Ron Watkins as a political consultant, and Q dropped a few vague things about Florida Man being the new heavy weight in overtaking the controls of the space lasers and then using them to space zap child eaters and lizard people, Florida Man would steal enough trumpers to kill trumps shot.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: May 04, 2021, 10:12:48 AM »
As bad as all this is, I'm REALLY glad that Trump isn't younger than he is.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: May 04, 2021, 11:02:24 AM »
Maybe if Trump doesn't run, all of the MAGA people will split the vote and Cheney can get the nomination.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: May 04, 2021, 07:41:45 PM »
Maybe if Trump doesn't run, all of the MAGA people will split the vote and Cheney can get the nomination.

she's not going to run for president, if that's what you're alluding to.  per that tweet, she appears to be losing her house position and i'd guess it's 50:50 at best if she can retain her seat.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: May 04, 2021, 07:49:01 PM »
Vote for Liz Cheney:  The latest ProgFascist Hero

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: May 04, 2021, 07:52:46 PM »
Dax who is the best representation of your political views right now? Like, just say some politicians name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: May 04, 2021, 08:03:41 PM »
Dax who is the best representation of your political views right now? Like, just say some politicians name.

I can't really say, I think they all pretty much suck in their on way.

I'm mainly following this clown car executive branch right now.   Which I know all ProgFascists and Fake Centrists will say is doing a great job.   So don't even bother.

They're a crap show without the intense media coverage and hourly ProgFascist meltdowns with #blueanon conspiratorial follow-ons about everything.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: May 04, 2021, 08:07:00 PM »
Mine is Ben Sasse

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #540 on: May 04, 2021, 08:10:43 PM »
Mine is Ben Sasse

That's nice, I don't know much about Sasse besides what I occasionally read in the thread on this board.

I would say I kind of liked Doug Jones, albeit he would occasionally remind that he was still a huge dipshit Lib at heart.  But I'd take him back over Tuberville in a second.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: May 04, 2021, 08:11:59 PM »
They all suck (but don't you dare say anything bad about trump)

LMFAO
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: May 04, 2021, 08:56:45 PM »
Just admit that you were part of the meltdown about everything 24/7/365 ProgFascist/Blueanon crowd and completely lost your mind from Nov 2016 to January 2021.   Believing every conspiracy no matter how insane. 

You and your party saddled up to the Liz Cheney's of the world because OrangeMan Bad.  Sad

Now you sit glued to networks that have more former defense-intelligence complex people working for them then Fox could ever dream of.

Sad . . . again.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: May 05, 2021, 12:11:21 AM »
I will admit that I lost my mind from November 2020 to January 8, 2021, as it never occurred to me that a sitting U.S. President would openly (and brazenly) accuse the several states of participating in a coordinated voting fraud campaign designed to overturn the election and therefore cast doubt on the integrity of our entire system of government (the returns on that will be slowly coming in over the next 5-10 years). Before that, I was often accused of being a Trump apologist whenever I would tell people to cool their jets because Trump can't do nearly as much damage as the proto-blueanons then feared.

These days, I'm mostly a fan of any Republicans who don't carry Trump's water, because he represents the ultimate death of either our standing in the world, the GOP, or both, regardless of whether his staunchest grand old partiers can see/understand it. I want the GOP to be strong so that one party doesn't just impose its will unchecked by cogent counterarguments. Trump makes it difficult for that to happen, or at least some of us have the misfortune of so foreseeing.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: May 05, 2021, 06:04:00 AM »
Gop is dead

When Romney and Cheney are getting run but no one says a word about gaetz?

it’s over

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: May 05, 2021, 06:41:29 AM »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: May 05, 2021, 08:31:04 AM »
These days, I'm mostly a fan of any Republicans who don't carry Trump's water, because he represents the ultimate death of either our standing in the world, the GOP, or both, regardless of whether his staunchest grand old partiers can see/understand it. I want the GOP to be strong so that one party doesn't just impose its will unchecked by cogent counterarguments. Trump makes it difficult for that to happen, or at least some of us have the misfortune of so foreseeing.

hell yeah

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: May 05, 2021, 08:33:50 AM »
I will admit that I lost my mind from November 2020 to January 8, 2021, as it never occurred to me that a sitting U.S. President would openly (and brazenly) accuse the several states of participating in a coordinated voting fraud campaign designed to overturn the election and therefore cast doubt on the integrity of our entire system of government (the returns on that will be slowly coming in over the next 5-10 years). Before that, I was often accused of being a Trump apologist whenever I would tell people to cool their jets because Trump can't do nearly as much damage as the proto-blueanons then feared.

There will always be a second option. We need the GOP to become so weak that the resulting enormous democratic party splits in two.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: May 05, 2021, 08:37:11 AM »
Gop is dead

it’s over

Par for the course

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: May 05, 2021, 08:47:58 AM »
Gop is dead

it’s over

Par for the course

D's are going to lose the House in 22 due to gerrymandering/lost seats.  Who knows on the senate.  We're set up for a long stretch of minority/oligarchy rule and the only hope is that the suburbs can kick out some of these clowns after the trump dust has settled.  But I'm not convinced.